Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 3/25/2010 11:31:00 PM

Love these! They are very soft and have great color pay off. I love the smudger on the end too!..I don't remember how much I paid for mine tho.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only eyeliner I have ever used until recently I switched. I am so mad I changed eyeliners and I am definitely going back to this one. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used so far. It goes on great. The only thing is it tends to fade.

on 2/14/2010 10:58:00 AM

I've been using this product for years now. Although I will often spend mucho dinero to buy other types of makeup products: face powder, bronzer, lip gloss... this oldie but goodie is ALWAYS in my makeup bag. I choose it hands down over the expensive stuff anyday.

I take one lippie off because in the winter, it hardens and is difficult to apply. I just run a lighter underneath it for 1/2 a second and it makes it much smoother.

Also use UDPP underneath it and along with your eyeshadow, this liner won't budge all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using these eyeliners for years and I really think they are great. I love using them on the upper and lower lash line, because they are really smooth and very easy to smudge and blend. They don't have the best staying power when used on the waterline, but the color does show up. I have and will keep on re-purchasing.

on 12/20/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

this eyeliner is pretty good. its really blendable. but it does tend to smear after a while.

on 12/9/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have never been a huge fan of Cover girl. I think it is from the days of
watching my grandmother use the old fashioned green make up bag.
Some strange memory. Maybe i got it in my eye or something.

So, I was reluctant to try this eyeliner. But, low and behold it is a
great eyeline. Make sure you have a good sharpener this is my one
pet peeve. If you don't have a good sharpener the pencil is a pain in
the behind.

I love the Brushed Pewter. It glides on like an auto pencil even though
it's not. The texture is wonderful. It blends and smooths into shading
wonderfully. It does not pull, tug or wear off. Love how it looks and
works. I have brown hazel eyes and this gray pewter makes my eyes
pop.

I have the basic black but the Brushed Pewter is so much better for
me. Don't bother with the black it won't be any different than any other
black you have.

I just wish it came in a self sharpening case.
Cover girl I am back and ready to try some new colors.

on 11/16/2009 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great product. I use the Black-Brown shade and it compliments my coloring perfectly (Black is too harsh for me). Very creamy and easy to apply--the only con is that the smudge brush is useless, I like clean lines with my eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i originally bought this for my waterline. it sucks.

just recently, i actually used it on my lash line and smuged it and i love it@ i'd buy it gagain but no. still out looking for a good waterline liner.

on 11/9/2009 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty awesome product. A little expensive for it's length so I don't use this just for everyday. Basic Black and Black Brown are colors that are creamy and go on smooth, very pigmented. The smudger tip seem unnecessary since if I'd smudge, I'd just do it with my finger or a q-tip. But I don't mind it. I just wish they made this in a big longer length.

on 10/29/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I did not like this pencil. I bought the black eyeliner and when I put it on, it wasn't an intense black color like I wanted. More a faded black. It also didn't last too long. I had to keep setting it with black eyeshadow to keep it lasting. It didn't really go on creamy for me either. Wouldn't buy it again.