April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lesdesirables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years now. Although I will often spend mucho dinero to buy other types of makeup products: face powder, bronzer, lip gloss... this oldie but goodie is ALWAYS in my makeup bag. I choose it hands down over the expensive stuff anyday.

I take one lippie off because in the winter, it hardens and is difficult to apply. I just run a lighter underneath it for 1/2 a second and it makes it much smoother.

Also use UDPP underneath it and along with your eyeshadow, this liner won't budge all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using these eyeliners for years and I really think they are great. I love using them on the upper and lower lash line, because they are really smooth and very easy to smudge and blend. They don't have the best staying power when used on the waterline, but the color does show up. I have and will keep on re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner is pretty good. its really blendable. but it does tend to smear after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have never been a huge fan of Cover girl. I think it is from the days of
watching my grandmother use the old fashioned green make up bag.
Some strange memory. Maybe i got it in my eye or something.

So, I was reluctant to try this eyeliner. But, low and behold it is a
great eyeline. Make sure you have a good sharpener this is my one
pet peeve. If you don't have a good sharpener the pencil is a pain in
the behind.

I love the Brushed Pewter. It glides on like an auto pencil even though
it's not. The texture is wonderful. It blends and smooths into shading
wonderfully. It does not pull, tug or wear off. Love how it looks and
works. I have brown hazel eyes and this gray pewter makes my eyes
pop.

I have the basic black but the Brushed Pewter is so much better for
me. Don't bother with the black it won't be any different than any other
black you have.

I just wish it came in a self sharpening case.
Cover girl I am back and ready to try some new colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by thebeesknees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I use the Black-Brown shade and it compliments my coloring perfectly (Black is too harsh for me). Very creamy and easy to apply--the only con is that the smudge brush is useless, I like clean lines with my eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

i originally bought this for my waterline. it sucks.

just recently, i actually used it on my lash line and smuged it and i love it@ i'd buy it gagain but no. still out looking for a good waterline liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty awesome product. A little expensive for it's length so I don't use this just for everyday. Basic Black and Black Brown are colors that are creamy and go on smooth, very pigmented. The smudger tip seem unnecessary since if I'd smudge, I'd just do it with my finger or a q-tip. But I don't mind it. I just wish they made this in a big longer length.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not like this pencil. I bought the black eyeliner and when I put it on, it wasn't an intense black color like I wanted. More a faded black. It also didn't last too long. I had to keep setting it with black eyeshadow to keep it lasting. It didn't really go on creamy for me either. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by erin91290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeliner, I've been using it for years. It goes on well, blends well, and stays on all day. I hardly ever have to touch up my eyeliner when using this product. I love how black the black shade is, as some other liners can turn grey-ish and fade throughout the day. It's also really affordable (I get it for about 4 bucks) and it lasts a while before you have to go buy another.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ugh. This seems like a good eyeliner. I bought the brown, and the colour is perfect. Easily glides on (people having trouble with tugging, draw a line on the back of your hand to warm up the pencil. Once is draws easily and smoothly, start on your lash line) and smudges adequately. So far, the perfect eyeliner.

However, five minuted after you put it on, its all over the place. This stuff dissolves in tears. No I was not crying, the mere moisture of a normal eye with make this stuff run. I apply only to the top line, not the bottom and within an hour my bottom line will have smudges of brown, and within a few more hours my undereyes will have more smudges, despite me having put no eyeliner on my lower lids. Were this a waterproof, smudge proof formula I would give it five lippies but it is stupid and a waste of money to have such an easily removable product.