Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 4/6/2010 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner is GREAT! It has great color pay off and is soooo smooth and easy to apply! I have recieved many comments from people saying that it looks like i am wearing liquid or cream liner! It does fade a little throughout the day but if you set it with eyeshadow of the same color as soon as you apply it, it will last all day with no problem!!

on 3/26/2010 11:42:00 PM

i loved this eyeliner at first, but my friend and i started noticing that even tho we only lined our top lid, we still got panda eyes! i thought i found a pretty decent eyeliner, but i was so disappointed when i noticed that it easily transfers. wouldnt buy this again!

on 3/25/2010 11:31:00 PM

Love these! They are very soft and have great color pay off. I love the smudger on the end too!..I don't remember how much I paid for mine tho.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only eyeliner I have ever used until recently I switched. I am so mad I changed eyeliners and I am definitely going back to this one. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used so far. It goes on great. The only thing is it tends to fade.

on 2/14/2010 10:58:00 AM

I've been using this product for years now. Although I will often spend mucho dinero to buy other types of makeup products: face powder, bronzer, lip gloss... this oldie but goodie is ALWAYS in my makeup bag. I choose it hands down over the expensive stuff anyday.

I take one lippie off because in the winter, it hardens and is difficult to apply. I just run a lighter underneath it for 1/2 a second and it makes it much smoother.

Also use UDPP underneath it and along with your eyeshadow, this liner won't budge all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using these eyeliners for years and I really think they are great. I love using them on the upper and lower lash line, because they are really smooth and very easy to smudge and blend. They don't have the best staying power when used on the waterline, but the color does show up. I have and will keep on re-purchasing.

on 12/20/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

this eyeliner is pretty good. its really blendable. but it does tend to smear after a while.

on 12/9/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have never been a huge fan of Cover girl. I think it is from the days of
watching my grandmother use the old fashioned green make up bag.
Some strange memory. Maybe i got it in my eye or something.

So, I was reluctant to try this eyeliner. But, low and behold it is a
great eyeline. Make sure you have a good sharpener this is my one
pet peeve. If you don't have a good sharpener the pencil is a pain in
the behind.

I love the Brushed Pewter. It glides on like an auto pencil even though
it's not. The texture is wonderful. It blends and smooths into shading
wonderfully. It does not pull, tug or wear off. Love how it looks and
works. I have brown hazel eyes and this gray pewter makes my eyes
pop.

I have the basic black but the Brushed Pewter is so much better for
me. Don't bother with the black it won't be any different than any other
black you have.

I just wish it came in a self sharpening case.
Cover girl I am back and ready to try some new colors.

on 11/16/2009 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great product. I use the Black-Brown shade and it compliments my coloring perfectly (Black is too harsh for me). Very creamy and easy to apply--the only con is that the smudge brush is useless, I like clean lines with my eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i originally bought this for my waterline. it sucks.

just recently, i actually used it on my lash line and smuged it and i love it@ i'd buy it gagain but no. still out looking for a good waterline liner.