November 24, 2014 | 2054 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It's simple, available in nearly every dept./drug store, available in plenty of shades, and is very cheap. Really the only thing I don't care for is the fragrance. It's a nice fragrance but why is it so strong? And it wouldn't hurt to have a brush that has bristles that don't feel like straw. It applies easy and looks fine, although it's not so pigmented so be careful not to apply to much or it will look fake. I have 185 True Plum and it's a light mauve/medium pink and seems to be a good match for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

i like how soft and smooth this blush feels but i hate the smell of it, it like a weird rosy smell and i dont like that the blush is in a thin strip it makes it hard to get it on your brush and the brush they give you is crappy you have to use your own.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this from Cover Girl. The product itself is very dry when applied to my skin, the brush is too small to be a brush blush, and very hard texture as well. It looks more of an eyeshadow than a blush to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by athnamas

I have been using Deep Plum for about 5 years now.
"Deep Plum" is not entirely accurate, as it is more a bright pink (on the darker side of bright pink), and it is my favorite blush.
Its not a very natural look, which I love, and it looks great on pale skin.
I bought dozens of other (some very high end) blushes, but the bar has been set too high by such an unassuming little drugstore brand blush.
There has been one I've contemplated retiring this CoverGirl blush for, Smashbox's O-glow. But even though it looked perfect, it made me break out, so I'm back to my oldie-but-a-goodie.
I never use the brush that comes with it, I usually throw it out as soon as I open it.
I have about 5 back-ups, and I only do this for my all-time favorites.

It seems to last forever, and I cannot stress how much I like this product.
The only downside is that when it cracks, it simply cannot be saved. I usually cracks and breaks into a million pieces near the end of its life (probably when there is 40-25% left).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by fromsmithwlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent product for the price; Plumberry Glow is a nice color, but the texture is a bit chalky. If you're going to get a CG blush I'd say go with the Contouring Blushes, the ones that have three colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Pretty Peach, and it give such a nice natural flush. I don't think it is super super pigmented, but that is how I like it. I can build without having a disaster. It does wear long, and holds up in a humid climate. The price is affordable. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It smells good and gives the best color. What's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by evolxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I currently only have this blush in Natural Shimmer, but I use this shade as a contour. It's dark enough to define my cheekbone without looking too heavy. It doesn't look dark in the pan, but shows up darker on my skin. The shimmer is very subtle and because it blends well I'll sometimes use this an all over face color/bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kh0pe

PROS
- nice color
- good lasting power
- small and compact, easy to travel with

CONS
- terrible packaging !
- smell may bother you
- not very pigmented

I have this blush in "Natural Rose" I believe. The color is great for my fair (N4) skin... But it takes a while to GET that color... It's a combination between the pigmentation and the packaging. Its a little compact with a rectangle of product... SO ANNOYING. How are you supposed to get color on to your blush brush ?

I mean, in the end I really like the staying power and the color, but the packaging is so irritating... I'd rather spend an extra dollar or two for a bigger sized (round!) blush...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Today I bought the deep plum shade and was a little hesitant about the color,cause as you know,sometimes the color of a cosmetic is not the same when you get it home,as it looks in the store and you try it on,and think to yourself..uh oh:(So I ended up,buying 3 others in shades that I thought would suit me as well.I work in a hospital and really dont want to be wearing my MAC blush,so I thought,I would give these a try and hoped for the best..well,it turns out,that the deep plum is perfect for me:)And I have also tried Classic Pink,and it was good on me as well.So I think,so far,I did really well,in choosing my right blush colors.WHEW!Havnt tried the other 2 yet,but a girl can hope..lol!Thankyou MUA!!