April 20, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Aurora901

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is the BEST eye make up remover I have tried. It does not burn my eyes like some other brands and I have used the inexpensive and the expensive but, many left my eyes burning (something nobody wants).

Directions: Shake the bottle until the blue and clear mixes. Apply to cotton pad - remove make up. This product removes eye make up fantastically, foundation, blush, lip stains etc. It is superb !! It is an oil remover so those who don't like oil will not like the oily feeling it leaves on the skin afterwards. To remove the oily feeling just wash/cleanse with your face wash and your good to go.

I definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by etpapillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and I do like this product very much, it's never given me an eczema breakout before and it's very effective for my waterproof mascara.
The only thing about it is because of the oil component, you must ensure that you wash it off properly or you might get mascara makeup smudges throughout the day.I think the oil component is what makes it non irritating for dermatitis sufferers?

The disadvantage is that unlike those 3 in 1(makeup remove,cleanse and tone) makeup wipes, there is another step involve(for me at least) to wash it with my facial wash.

Although it says there's no perfumes added, there is a light scent,akin to rose water?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by friedawg

This is currently my favorite makeup remover as it is very inexpensive (you can get it for under $10) and extremely effective - it is one of the few makeup removers I have tried that can actually remove lashblast waterproof. You also get value for money as it comes in a 200ml bottle. Note also that in Australia at least, they have changed the packaging - the label and bottle are similar, but the cap is now white.

Generally I find removers that have an oil component to be much more effective, and gentler on the eye area and lashes, which is why I like this remover. The main drawback from this is that you need to shake the bottle each time you want to soak a cotton pad/tissue, but this is a small price to pay for the dual action of oil and cleanser.

This also leaves a slight oily residue, but this of course is not an issue as it is a makeup remover, and is not meant to be a cleanser in itself.

A final reason for my love for this product is that it does not irritate the eyes at all - there is no blurriness or stinging that is often associated with makeup removers designed for the eye area! There is no doubt that I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

I really really adore this! This is the BEST cheapest eye makeup remover i have found. I used to use The body Shop Camomile Waterproof Remover and it was great, but this is just better. It removes things quicker and you don't need to use as much product. And it's perfect for my sensitive skin! Great Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by rach90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brilliant!
It removes my waterproof mascara wonderfully. All the other make up removers that are supposedly formulated for stubborn or waterproof makeup tends to tug at my skin, sting, leave an unpleasant residue or all of the above. This one is so gentle on the delicate eye area. It hasn't broken me out either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by shana1306

Cannot live without this.
Highly effective- I have never used any better makeup remover, ever. Super super gentle, no irritation, its almost like my eye makeup looks at this stuff and walks off my eyelids/lashes by itself :P Minimal residue, I do find it does leave a slight film behind but nothing oily or uncomfortable. More just lightly moisturising.
No fragrance, seems very non-chemical if that makes sense. I've occasionally gotten this stuff in my mouth and it just tastes very slightly salty.
Good value for money ($10 for a huuge bottle, I've paid $15-$20 for half the size and nowhere near the effectiveness)
Good, simple ergonomic packaging. Nothing fancy. The hole in the lid is also perfectly sized to press a cotton bud up against to get a little on the cotton bud (for cleaning up fallout/smudges) without having it squirt everywhere.
Be careful not to get this on clothing tho, it is bi-phasic, so the blue layer is 'oil' and is almost impossible to get out of clothing. I've tried. Still trying.
Perfect. If Garnier ever discontinue this, I might actually die.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by yellowduckie

My HG make up remover!
Having tried....
...L'oreal waterproof make up remover
... Neutrogena waterproof make up remover (screw on lid)

this one is far superior. Like the two I've mentioned, it's a shake first and then use make up remover.

*No oily residue
*Effective with minimal rubbing (all sunscreen is removed by the fourth cotton pad, makeup would use up to 6 cotton pads)
*Cost per quantity, beats the above mentioned brands
*Little detectable fragrance
*Packaging is very easy to open and close

unlike....
L'Oreals one (has a flip lid but difficult to use)
Neutrogena (screw on lid)

One bottle lasts me a month as I remove sunscreen every day. I don't 'rub this' over my face, just press the cotton pad over each eye and then gently wipe across the rest of my face. Just an exceptional product and very affordable. It retails for $9.99 (March 2011) in Australia.

Product info: 250ml, flip top lid

I have been told I have very good/glowing skin so trust me when I say 'BUY THIS'.

Here's a bit of info about me to help you decide if this is for you:
Combination skin,
Prone to acne
Somewhat sensitive to products that have harsh ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by brad88

I rarely repurchase products, but this is great. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate. You have to remember to shake the bottle before use. I use it to remove foundation too and it works well. I use generous amounts on a cotton pad and the bottle lasts for months!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by onevodkamartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Adore this stuff! I use it on clients with super sensitive skin to remove make-up before cleansing with a gentle cleanser. I use this myself at night to remove my eye make-up and then follow with simple eye make up remover to take away any greasiness. I wouldn't use anything else. Another tip I give to clients is to rub a bit of almond oil on to your lashes before removing your eye make-up, as it helps dissolve it and nourish the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by thebonita

I've re-purchased this so many times, been using it for about 8 months now. This is a staple in my skincare regimen. To remove my eye makeup, I first wash my face with a cleanser to loosen the makeup and then I take a cotton cosmetic pad and soak it in a bi-phase eye makeup remover, hold it on my eye for 30 seconds or so then sweep away. Because bi-phase makeup removers are essential in my routine, I've tried quite a few of them. This one is really effective in removing eye makeup, does it effortlessly. It never irritates my sensitive skin and eyes. The packaging is much better than other ones I've tried (i.e. L'Oreal biphase), much more secure. I've traveled with it many times and it's never leaked. It's size is fantastic, 200 ml goes a long way.

For UK'ers: This eye makeup remover from the Clean Sensitive range retails for about 4.99 but they've recently launched the 'Simply Essentials' range which also includes a biphase eye makeup remover (pretty much identical to the Clean Sensitive one), same size, but cheaper for 2.99 so I'm really happy about that!