Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Cute packaging. I really like Smashbox products usually.
Not familiar with O-Glow Blush but found a good deal on eBay for this and decided to give it a go.
Gives a flush to my lips thats hard to describe. It is kind of like the natural red flush my lips get in the cold weather with a translucent layer of hot pink. I'm still not convinced on the colour..
I do like the moisturising properties of this. I can't remember the ingredients but it makes my lips baby smooth.
It has a gel like feel, and goes on clear then turns your shade.
Gimmicky but ok. Nice to try.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love love love this lip gloss! Favourite ever! This shade that it turns on me is gorgeous and I love that color on my lips! However, I wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

on 12/27/2010 5:24:00 PM

I was so dissapointed in this! I like that this doesn't really have a scent, and it glides on my lips nicely without being sticky. However, this turns out really dark on my lips. I don't know if it is because I have pinkish lips to start with, but this either comes out almost fushia pink on my lips or a really unflattering reddish color. The funny thing is, I let my sister try it and it looked gorgeous on her! So maybe it depends on who is wearing it.

on 12/25/2010 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's not bad. It gives your lips a great color and I sometimes use it on my cheeks where it surprisingly looks better, and a tiny bit on the bridge of my nose and middle of my forehead. Makes me look healthy and fresh faced. Nice to have when you are in need of color in a hurry.

on 12/10/2010 5:59:00 PM

Love this product! Leaves a perfect petal pink tint on my lips! The smell is nice and the overall feel isn't gunky or sticky...just right!

PROS: This would be something simple you can slap on and still have a little extra color in your gloss. It's a natural tint, but comes out cool toned, just so you know (I'm N15, leaning to NC, and this is almost too cool on me.) Nice consistency. Not sticky or oily. It actually tints the lips, so when the gloss wears off, your lips stay stained.

CONS: Not cheap.

on 11/2/2010 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got Masquerade O-Gloss Noir, the transparent 'black' lipgloss that turns a subtle shade of berry plum.
Very shiny, super sheer, subtle color change that looks natural & pleasant on the lips not ghastly at all, moisturizing & longlasting in terms of moisture, but the color fades away quicker than I like, considering how subtle a color it is to begin with.
You can kick up the color by adding more gloss but I don't like a drowning mouth. Moist tinted lips are perfect.
Paid $16.50 for this online & IDK if I'd buy it again at this price but I do like the gloss nonetheless - plum is my fave lip shade & works best for me.
I give it only 4 lippies out of 5 because the color doesn't last a very long time & I look like I'm not wearing any color too quickly.

This cute little gloss sure was a surprise. I am a lip product addict as my lips are naturally very pale and I'm always looking for something to smooth them out and liven them up. I have been searching for the 'perfect pink for me' gloss for some time now. I have found it. O-Gloss is moisturising and slightly tingly. On me it turns a shade I like to call: Fushcia Ballerina. A sexy pop of bright pink that, somehow, looks natural. As an added bonus, once the shine of the gloss wears off, the gloss evenly (yes evenly with no flaky bits or outer lip ring) stains the lip. I do think it is a little pricey (AU $32.95) but well worth it as you don't need to use much. Love it.

on 10/9/2010 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It turns into the perfect rosy pink lip color. Love this so so much! I own three of these, because I don't ever wanna live without it! I wish it was maybe shinier, but whatever, i love it regardless. It is also SO moisturizing and not sticky at all

on 9/26/2010 9:27:00 PM

personally I love this lip gloss. Unlike the MAC lip glosses this one is slick without feeling too sticky or 'gooping' up. Like other reviewers mentioned this gloss is definitely more of a summer shade as it can turn an intense shade of pink. At least for me the shade of pink it turns is flattering. Overall I enjoy this product. Good job smashbox.

Recommended for Medium Skin