November 28, 2014 | 1883 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

Love this product! Leaves a perfect petal pink tint on my lips! The smell is nice and the overall feel isn't gunky or sticky...just right!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: This would be something simple you can slap on and still have a little extra color in your gloss. It's a natural tint, but comes out cool toned, just so you know (I'm N15, leaning to NC, and this is almost too cool on me.) Nice consistency. Not sticky or oily. It actually tints the lips, so when the gloss wears off, your lips stay stained.

CONS: Not cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Masquerade O-Gloss Noir, the transparent 'black' lipgloss that turns a subtle shade of berry plum.
Very shiny, super sheer, subtle color change that looks natural & pleasant on the lips not ghastly at all, moisturizing & longlasting in terms of moisture, but the color fades away quicker than I like, considering how subtle a color it is to begin with.
You can kick up the color by adding more gloss but I don't like a drowning mouth. Moist tinted lips are perfect.
Paid $16.50 for this online & IDK if I'd buy it again at this price but I do like the gloss nonetheless - plum is my fave lip shade & works best for me.
I give it only 4 lippies out of 5 because the color doesn't last a very long time & I look like I'm not wearing any color too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by JessicaBanchero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cute little gloss sure was a surprise. I am a lip product addict as my lips are naturally very pale and I'm always looking for something to smooth them out and liven them up. I have been searching for the 'perfect pink for me' gloss for some time now. I have found it. O-Gloss is moisturising and slightly tingly. On me it turns a shade I like to call: Fushcia Ballerina. A sexy pop of bright pink that, somehow, looks natural. As an added bonus, once the shine of the gloss wears off, the gloss evenly (yes evenly with no flaky bits or outer lip ring) stains the lip. I do think it is a little pricey (AU $32.95) but well worth it as you don't need to use much. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It turns into the perfect rosy pink lip color. Love this so so much! I own three of these, because I don't ever wanna live without it! I wish it was maybe shinier, but whatever, i love it regardless. It is also SO moisturizing and not sticky at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

personally I love this lip gloss. Unlike the MAC lip glosses this one is slick without feeling too sticky or 'gooping' up. Like other reviewers mentioned this gloss is definitely more of a summer shade as it can turn an intense shade of pink. At least for me the shade of pink it turns is flattering. Overall I enjoy this product. Good job smashbox.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an interesting product that I really liked the concept of but didn't love the color it gave me. I keep it and my friends like to try it. It was way like fusha pink against my very pale fair skin. It was just too color but, I do think it was neat. Others that have tried it from me have loved the color they got.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by colormechic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one MU haul that made me very happy but could be a hit or miss with others. I like that it's really shiny when applied and the trick of it turning to *your own shade of pink* is really cool. I got a beautiful rosy pink which lasted me throughout the day. It really does stain your lips so even though the shine may be lost after a while, the color stays put.

Another wonderful thing is that it looks sticky, as if you have sugar syrup on your lips, but in fact it is not. It's very smooth and when you put your lips together, it doesn't glue on.

I really like the lasting color, the ease of using this product and the way it makes my lips feel.

Would definitely repurchase but only in the summer. The pink would be a tad much for colder months. It's a fun lip gloss that should see the sunlight more often!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by CrudeAsphyxia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this lip gloss as a bonus with my Sephora points for $10.00. It was originally like 22-25 bucks.. I don't remember the exact price as I wasn't really listening to the lady. I am NOT a gloss person but this was not as terrible as I expected it reminded me of the Mary Kay Time wise lip balm. The consistancy sticky but not too sticky for my liking. The pink shade I was left with was acceptable (I don't wear pinks. I'm a red gal) as other reviewers said, it does leave a nice tint to my lips. I let my girlfriends give it a shot. One has more olive toned skin and one more caramel toned. The olive skin looked very nice, like a light pink. The caramel skin tone looked like a nude gloss. All in all this is a nice gloss but the price is not worth it in the end.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by rebcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find it difficult to rate this product as sometimes it is perfect and sometimes it is terrible! When my lips are moistured and happy, I apply this gloss and get a gorgeous pale ballet pink perfect gloss. But when my lips are dry then this goes a scary bright fuschia colour a la Barbara Cartland! I guess I just have to pick my time when I use it, but when its good, its worth it.