Bourjois rose d'or

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID Updated as of November 14, 2011

on 9/8/2010 12:05:00 PM

Loved this. I think it gives great colour, smells wonderful, great price, and comes out lightly, not to heavy, easy to build up, but sometimes appears slightly too pink, but i just rub it off a bit with a tissue, worth trying

on 9/1/2010 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This Blush is so so amazing. I love it, love its smell. I wear it every day.

on 8/27/2010 7:52:00 PM

Meh. I know it's a baked blush- but its pretty much impossible to get a good amount of color on my brush. And the pigment could be better. Lorac's baked blushes don't have that problem. I know this sounds strange and the brush is waaaay too small- but for some reason when i used that brush instead of my normal ones i got more color on my cheeks? Strange. Bourjouis has dissapointed me once again, previously with their Smokey Effet eyeliner. But I do like the style of the packaging. That's the only reason I gave it another lippie.

on 8/27/2010 6:19:00 PM

C'est l'amour! I adore this blush--it's so pretty and to me it smells like candy (that's my experience anyway)! I have many blushes, but this one is special. Even on days I don't wear it, I love to smell it. I won't describe this blush because it's already been done, but I just had to rave about it! I don't even mind the fact that the blush hardens with time; I have a very stiff small "kabuki" brush I got with something else that works great with this. The only downside is that I'm now addicted to Bourjois blushes--I want them all--but they're not available where I live. I just ordered a set with Rose de Jaspe in it, so I can keep one blush at home and carry one with me. Because it's all things French and lovely inside a sweet little pot!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont like this! I was soooo exited to try this out, just because it looked so pretty in the box. Finally my aunt gave me a coupon so I could get this blush for free. See I got it, and I just wish I'd spend my money on something else. I'm blond, blue eyed, and my skin is like 02. I look like a clown when I wear this!!! It's way too dark. So If your skin is light I would not recommend this.. maybe it works for others but not for me.

on 7/20/2010 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I had this back in college, it was one of my first Sephora purchases and I wasn't crazy about it back then. For some weird reason, I decided to give it another try... perhaps because the brands we have in the country I now reside in are limited and I had to lower my standards from what they were in the US... anyway it's not terrible, but it's not all that and a bag of chips either.

The color is quite pretty, a cool bubble-gum pink balanced with gold shimmer. The trouble comes when you apply it to your cheeks...

The formula is rock hard and does not blend easily at all, the skin on my cheeks is very smooth (unlike chin, nose and forehead) and other blushes go on like butter without any difficulty blending. Not this puppy! You have to practically grind it into your skin and it's hard to get both cheeks to match as it will cling to any (previously invisible) flakes of dry skin. I've had better luck with a duo-fiber, but over all it's not my cup of tea. It has a mirror inside and the package is cute, although the brush it comes with is absurdly useless!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because people said it was like nars orgasm. Luckily for me, I bought it 50% off and am very happy with it.

on 6/30/2010 10:56:00 AM

I really love this blush, I been using it for about 2 years. It's a lovely rosey/bubblegum pink with gold shimmer.

I have roughly NC20-25 skin and this looks really natural on me. I don't use loads, just enough to give me some subtle colour and look a bit more alive. :)

I am actually going to go against the grain and say that I like the brush that it comes with! I find it really easy to apply with the brush, just one or 2 sweeps, and then I use the other side to blend.

I agree that after the first few uses the blush does harden somewhat so it takes a bit more effort to get colour on to the brush. However, this is not too much of an issue for me.

Once the blush is on my cheeks its not as shimmery as it looks in the pan which is good cos I don't want to look like a glitter ball.

My favourite blush, I have another colour, forgot which one, which is also nice, but this is my staple!

on 6/26/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love these blushes. i have two. one in rose frisson #54. the colour payoff is not good, but the trick is to get ur brush damp and then it works really well. just worried about the surface hardening overtime. i got this for only 3.99$. the second blush i have is lilas do`r. the colour payoff is better. i loveeee the smell. haha i am a huge scent person. it is not overwelming, just nice. i dont have any regrets about this product. and it has an amazing gold shimmer.

on 6/20/2010 4:00:00 AM

I bought this bourjois blush quite a long ago and i definetely wouldnt buy it again. Even though it has a perfect colour that makes you buy it from the very fist moment, and its smell is nice, the texture is not what i expected. The colour is poor when you put it on face and it doesnt glide to give that clear definition of the blush.

Top Rated Bourjois Products