November 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This particular shade of lip butter is part of my daily beauty regimen. Pomegranate is a nice coral color. The pigment is nice and thick, and the shea makes my lips so soft and supple. Every morning, I just swipe this over my lips in a couple of seconds. This is a really good quick lip color for those mornings you're in a rush to leave the house. I like...no, I LOVE the Korres line. The only thing I wish could've been improved is the packaging. The packaging makes the color hard to get out without it getting under your nails, especially when you're trying to get at the very last bit of product at the bottom of the tub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

Love these butters! Really moisturizing and good for lips. This one has a peach color to it and is definately the most 'universal' tint among all the butters according to me. If I had to repurchase, this one would be the one I would buy again. (I have three:Jasmine and Wild rose also)
Check out my review for the other two and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! My mom received this as a gift, but she gave it to me since she doesn't like to use anything but Blistix. I'm so glad she didn't want it because it is near HG status for me. It has a great scent, a nice tint of color and works wonderfully! My only complaint is that it is packaged in a jar. I always have to wash my hands before and after I use it since it wouldn't be sanitary if I didn't. I will repurchase over and over again especially if they make it in a tube or stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

A good lip product that works well. It tends to my chapped lips quite quickly, although maybe because it is not as sticky as other products that work as glosses, I feel that it's a bit dry compared to the rest. It's also not too glossy at all, which I love. It feels just like putting lotion or body butter on your skin. It also leaves subtle tint that looks very natural. The packaging is good but not as sturdy as I thought it'd be, but it makes it great for traveling (not heavy at all).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first lip butter, and I'm very happy with my purchase! I bought the lip butter/glaze duo. This holds its color and keeps my lip moisturized only for an hour or so, so it's not my favorite lip product, but the scent and color keep me coming back for more. It's also a little shiny for my taste, so I usually blot with a tissue and top with a lip balm. As nice as it is on my lips, it's amazing on my cheeks. I think I'll always have a pot around to use as a blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by katsubrtova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only lip butter and a lip gloss at once which I can bear...love the texture and also the fact it lasts quite long once you put it on your lips.
I bought it in summer because it looked well in combination with my tanned skin, but even in the winter I discover it's a very good product. The colour's rather neutral, which appeals to me, as I can wear it for every occasion. And last but not least, it treats my troublesome lips which tend to be sooo dry all the time.
To simplify that: I'm just in love.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my 1st lip butter & i am beating myself up for not purchasing this sooner! i bought the combo pack that comes with the matching lip butter/lip gloss. have not tried the lip gloss as im not that into super glossy lips for daytime. this lip butter packs quite a color punch and has great staying power. does not feel greasy & unlike some lip balms, my lips do not feel drier after using it! its about medium for moisturizing so i would rec a tiny dab of aquaphor beforehand if your lips are super dry, otherwise if your lips are normal you can just tap this right on. i have pigmented lips and tan skin so this color is a nice bright berry pink on me. im buying the mango next time around though as i think peach tones colors are more flattering for my skin tone. i dont mind the jar container but its not very hygienic-i basically cant use it until i wash my hands. the smell is YUMMY-smells like berry candy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by kissmeimacat

I am a gloss hoarder... and so far, I want to buy 20 of these. I actually wanted the Guava color because it had a peachier color but this one was good as well. It adds a touch of color and a touch of gloss without making it feel sticky. love love love. Only think I don't love is pots, because I have nails and it tends to get in the way. But that's why I got the tube as well!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This lipbalm is rather boring to my taste. The colors are quite nice, but the moisturizing power, lasting power and packaging do not justify the price. I prefer MAC's TLC over these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Jescaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip butter color so much. I am not a big lipstick wearer but I do enjoy a hint of color on my lips. This makes my lips look like I just ate a red ice pop, the finish is really natural. It isn't extremely moisturizing but I more use this for the color since it leaves my lips more moisturized than a lipstick would. The only downside is I have to apply this with a brush to be sanitary and not get color all over my finger. btw incase this helps, Im NC40 and this is a perfect shade for my skin tone.