October 22, 2014 | 2149 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I pretty much love all of Wet 'n' Wild's mega glo powders! This is my third one which was pretty cheap to begin with, and then was an additional 40% off at Rite Aid when I got it!

I had to have this cause the colors looked way too pretty in the pan. So I finally got it after having the rose and peach ones. This one had a strip of lavender pink color along with a rosier shade, golden copper color, and something else, forget.

Now with this one, you're not going to get crazier pigmentation. It's pretty sheer, but there is that definite "glow" that is nice. On me it turns up more of a sheer, glowy pinky-bronze that is great for just that little hint of color without looking muddy or clown-like. It's pretty safe to say that you'll never over-do this powder no matter how hard you try, same with the others I have, but of the three I own, this is probably the least pigmented.

I'd probably be more disappointed if I was looking for a really pigmented blush, but for $2 this is great and does a pretty decent job with providing the glow and little bit of color. I also feel that for as much as I use these, there's barely a dent in it! So you get a lot for your money. Pick it up on sale if you can- you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a good steal. I love this as a highlighter with or with out blush. In the morning when I am in a hurry sometimes I just use this to give my face a little perk up with out blush or bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

I found this at $3.99 at my local Rite Aid. I've been looking for something similar to Milani's Glimmer Strips (I don't know what the name is for sure). I saw this, and I bought it just because I didn't think Wet 'n' Wild could mess up something as simple as a face illuminator. They didn't! There are four colors: a light sand shimmery color, light shimmery pink, almost matte taupe, and very shimmery copper. You only need a tiny little bit of this, because it's very, very shimmery. These four colors create a beautiful blend on my light-medium skin.

I dropped this once, and the clear cap came apart from the silver twisty part of the cap. I've had this for a few months now. The other day, I was looking at the information sticker on the bottom, and the whole powder fell out of the pan in a perfect circle and shattered on my floor and made a mess! That's fine though, it's only $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product "lights" me up! I love it. It gives my face a wonderfully healthy glow . AND the price is very nice .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this product! It is very pigmented, it blends very well. It is versitile, you can use it as a highlighter (you have to have a light hand, because one part has some shimmer) that makes your skin glow and as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the 2nd time I purchased this product!! Love the color and the luminese quality my skin has..it just GLOWS!! Looks natural and makes my skin look flawless.

Perfect for us fair complected gals...young and old!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This screams DUPE! even thoguh I think this came out before MAC's by candlelight, this produces the same effect as by candlelight for 3.99 vs 27! Try it out nothing to lose!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. Very cheap and it does a great job. It gave a very nice glow with a hint of color. Perfect for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice combo of colors for my pale, fair skin. Leaves just the right amount of shimmer so you don't look like you plastered glitter on your face. A great, soft, subtle blush/bronzer/highlighter.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I used this as a blush and I think wore it maybe twice before I retired it... It was wayyy to shimmery to be a blush for me atleast and Im still searching for a use for it! Im not gonna give up on it cuz there are alot of pretty colors there and Im sure I will find a use for it someday lol!