July 23, 2014 | 2130 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product "lights" me up! I love it. It gives my face a wonderfully healthy glow . AND the price is very nice .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this product! It is very pigmented, it blends very well. It is versitile, you can use it as a highlighter (you have to have a light hand, because one part has some shimmer) that makes your skin glow and as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the 2nd time I purchased this product!! Love the color and the luminese quality my skin has..it just GLOWS!! Looks natural and makes my skin look flawless.

Perfect for us fair complected gals...young and old!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This screams DUPE! even thoguh I think this came out before MAC's by candlelight, this produces the same effect as by candlelight for 3.99 vs 27! Try it out nothing to lose!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. Very cheap and it does a great job. It gave a very nice glow with a hint of color. Perfect for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice combo of colors for my pale, fair skin. Leaves just the right amount of shimmer so you don't look like you plastered glitter on your face. A great, soft, subtle blush/bronzer/highlighter.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I used this as a blush and I think wore it maybe twice before I retired it... It was wayyy to shimmery to be a blush for me atleast and Im still searching for a use for it! Im not gonna give up on it cuz there are alot of pretty colors there and Im sure I will find a use for it someday lol!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by hAppynote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sooooooo sparkly! If you walk outside in the sunlight, you'll look like a discoball! I bought this out of the recommendations here but NO! It's frosty and very shimmery to the point it's almost like glitter specks. I used the light vanilla color to highlight my cheekbones and as sunlight hit my face, my friend said I looked really glittery! I can't imagine how it'd look if you used it to contour your face! Never ever contour with shimmery shades..

When i tried using it as eyeshadow, the colors kinda merged into a jumble of color :/ Depotted this trash to hold my NYX jumbo eyeshadow sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This little gem of a powder palette includes a pale, shimmery sandy color, a shimmery cotton candy color, a matte rosy-bronze color, and a shimmery rosy-bronze that's just a bit darker than the matte. The combination possibilities are nice: the sand makes a good brow highlight, the sand and the pink swirled together as highlighter, the sand OR the pink as highlighter, etc, etc... and the all of colors look great swirled together as a blush, of course. All together, they're a slightly shimmery, healthy light bronzy rose. The pigment is sheer but buildable. Even for my cool-toned skin, this is more of a blush than bronzer. Very kind of sunkissed look that goes well with pink lips because it's not bam!pink overload but still complements. I really have no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy Megaglo! This product is fab! First of all, I want to thank all the MUAers who gave this product love, otherwise I probably never would have tried it. This illuminating powder is everything I wanted Benefit Dallas to be (fyi, I love Dallas but it was too dark for my fair skin) and more. Seriously, it contours, highlights, can be used as eyeshadows individually as well as a blush. Such a multi-tasker and so cheap too! I bought two of them for $6 on sale. I am keeping Catwalk Pink for myself, which has strips of shimmery champagne and light pink, and bronze and a more matte rose color. I also bought Spotlight Peach as part of a birthday gift for a friend. And you can bet I'll be going back for more colors in the future! EDIT: I seem to be allergic to something in this powder :( so sad because I really love this product. I am going to try using it very lightly and see if that makes a difference. I would still recommend this product, though.