December 19, 2014 | 798 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I really wanted this product to work because it promises the world - SPF, evening out skin tone and radiance. But it broke me out and that makes it pointless. So here is another moisturiser I am using as a hand creme.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This made me break out horribly! I tried the generic CVS version and loved that, but then I was more than mortified when I used the real thing. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

When I first started using this product, it broke me out really bad. It's been in my makeup bag for months and every time I tried, I would get whiteheads the next day. But I tried using it again about a week ago (twice a day since) and it's amazing! No breakouts and my skin is glowing. It is a little greasy which is why I didn't give it five stars, but I love it so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really had high hopes for this moisturizer and it did do what it was advertised to do, fade the dark spots/brown spots on my face. Only set back is my skin is no where as clear as Jennifer anistons on the commercial! This moisturizer broke me out in huge whiteheads almost immediately! Don't know why it's breaking me out but unfortunately ill have to get used to my spots.!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like it but it broke me out :( I know it was this that broke me out because this is the only thing I changed in my routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jennababyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this just to try out, and for a long time, maybe a handful of months, I was absolutely loving it! Then for some odd reason, it became very sticky, heavy and made my face feel very oily and greasy. I don't know what happened to it, or if my skin just randomly changed, but I use to adore this. Sad I can't use it anymore :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's light and not sticky and heavy, so that's good. it does it's job, which is to moisturize, and it really sinks in. I noticed that up close, my face literally sparkles like Tinkerbell, but at arm-length I look as normal I as get.
Overall, pretty good, if somewhat incredibly pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this moisturizer, my skin is usually pretty dry, especially during the winter, and I found that this moisturizer is the perfect consistency and it kept my skin from getting dry or too oily. I have been using this moisturizer forever and I am on my third bottle and not once have I felt the need to purchase a different moisturizer. This moisturizer is very easy to layer, so in the winter, I will put on more and in the summer I just use less. Its an extremely versatile moisturizer. I like the fact that there is sunscreen in this moisturizer, it really does make my skin appear brighter, more healthy and glowing. This moisturizer is also one of the reasons my skin cleared up (I also use proactiv and a clarisonic), whenever I wash my face, I love the way my skin looks after I put on this moisturizer. I am surprised that this product didn't have a ton of amazing reviews but I also think that if you have oily skin, this may not be a good product for you. I think I will continue to repurchase this product and my sister has been using this product as long as I have. If price is a concern, I would say that this product is well worth the money, and it lasts for months. Obviously everyone is different so this product may not be the same with you but I highly recommend trying it. Also I like how I don't have to go out of my way to buy this moisturizer as it can be found at my local targets.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I grabbed a few samples of this from my dermatologist's office and I have been using this moisturizer consistently for the past few weeks. I'm not super picky with moisturizers, but this one is not one of my favorites.
For the most part, this does what I want a moisturizer to do. It makes my face smooth and soft, and it's nice that it has SPF. However, I think the SPF is what causes some of my issues with this. To me, this really looks, smells, and feels like a typical sunscreen for the body. It has that thick, hard to spread feeling, and once it sets it feels a little greasy. It leaves a white cast if I apply too much, and it has that sunscreen smell that takes forever to fade.
I haven't had any negative reactions to this, but it isn't as smooth and as easy to apply as I would like my moisturizers to be. I used up my sample tubes, but I won't be purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sheloves2move

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review for MUA for a while, but after using this moisturiser for the last two weeks, I feel compelled to! This moisturiser has been BAD. And it is such a shame because I do like Aveeno products, and I like the idea of this product and the nice packaging. But no matter how much I try to like it, it just keeps giving me reasons to hate it. It has made my reasonably cooperative skin ultra sensitive, and my face burns/stings for a good while after application. I now have dry patches in various areas and a nice big pimple on my cheek. It also balled up on me this morning. I wonder if it is the little particles they add to make you "radiant". I have a feeling they are like microscopic shards that end up tearing the skin all over your face. Anyways, my bottle is going in the bin and I wish I'd thrown it out sooner.