September 20, 2014 | 896 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this face powder. I apply it to set my foundation, it makes the foundation look perfect. It has a perfect amount of covering power that a powder should have. It looks smooth, never cakey or dusty. I love it. However, I'm really really hoping this isnt the product thats been causing me to break out. I will be SO upset if I had to cut this out of my face routine. But I have a feeling this may be it. I always have had a little bit of an issue with mineral products.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i love this powder because it gives a very natural finish but in the way it controls my oils it does NOTHING , so if you're expecting this to give keep you matte all day this is not the powder for you, i like this because of the great color match, i usually don't set my t zone with this and go in with an another powder like ben nye neutral set, but i will repurchase , i really like how natural this looks on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Last year I started to get really into experimenting with liquid foundations. I love the full coverage, and even though my skin is pretty clear, I just love looking flawless! I definitely love high end make-up products but am a thrifty girl at heart lol... I have been wearing drugstore foundations for about a year now and my go to is usually L'oreal True Match liquid foundation in W3 or Revlon Colorstay in 300 Golden Beige. I tend to get oily and have to retouch often towards the end of a long day... I had been using MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun! to contour and I recently decided to try using MAC MIneralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus to replace my liquid foundations. I like using a concealer that's slightly lighter so I'm using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20... But anyways it's day 3 of using Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus INSTEAD of liquid foundation and I have to say I'm very impressed! The coverage is nice and my skin doesn't look as "noticeably" caked with make-up lol. It is SO much more natural, yet just as flawless! I just spot conceal with my Pro Longwear Concealer and then buff on the MSFN. The more you buff the better it looks! I really do love this stuff already... I will update in a week or so. This thrifty girl is sold! Definitely worth the $29 =)

UPDATE: I should have listened to the SA and got something a tad bit lighter. This tends to oxidize on me throughout the day (minus one lippie for that) but nothing too horrible. I tend to wear bronzer on my neck and chest to blend anyways, so I'm ok with it. I WILL however be purchasing one a shade lighter... Probably light plus or medium instead of the medium plus I have now. I still love to wear this alone over some concealer when I'm in a hurry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm obsessed with this powder. I have it in the color medium dark (I'm NW 25). I used to hate this powder when I first got it but I decided to give it another chance. It makes you look flawless when applied with a dense kabuki brush (I like Sephora's Bronzer brush). I put this over my Garnier BB Cream and it looks like I'm wearing full coverage foundation but much less cakey. You can also wear this alone and it's very buildable. I already bought a backup so I never run out. I have combination skin and I don't find that this breaks me out or makes me get oily. I also have the Mineralize Skin Finish in "Give me Sun" which is a bronzer and I love that as well. It is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am SO in love with this product. I b*tched about powders all the time to my friend because stuff never matched my skin, never applied like I wanted it to, always looked chalky etc. When she started working at MAC she said alright come see me at work we're going to fix this. I straight trusted her judgement and didn't even have her try it on my skin and I used it the next day and i LOVE IT. It feels like I have the softest skin ever, controls my oil, doesn't breakout my oily skin (I even use liquid foundation below it, Revlon colorstay) and it looks flawless! I recomment this powder for evvveryone! I get compliments on my skin at least twice a day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

with all the rave reviews about this product i decided to try it out and OMG it broke me out so much! I have got little rashes all over my face. I think its the talc that broke me out so its a no no for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I'm always leery of using powder foundations in the winter months due to my dry cheeks. The woman at the MAC counter said this particular powder is soft and good for dry skins. She matched me with medium plus. When I first tried it at home, I hated it. I used a heavy moisturizer and applied. By the end of the day my face felt a bit slick. The next day I applied a lighter moisturizer and voila, my face felt soft but not slick. I really liked the color, it matched and didn't turn orange on me. However by the second and third day I noticed some tiny breakouts on my cheeks and forehead. I rarely get pimples. I assume it's this powder because I haven't changed my skin care. If I didn't get these breakouts I would have kept this product. I'm returning this item to MAC soon! I paid $38.00 Canadian including the taxes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say. Beautiful, nice glow, blends in skin. Love this! I use Med deep as a NC45.
Can be too oily on my skin for hot days but overall gorgeous

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by lintrann

When i wore this, i dont know but i got break outs, i heard so much things about this so i went out and spent 40 dollars on this, i use this as a concealer powder, so after im done using my concealer, i put this all around my eyes, i use the mac concealer that is in a plastic tube, with a black cap, triangle form in NC30, this product i wouldnt buy again,

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by LenaOfDC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on Saturday and am now writing this on Tuesday. When I bought it my skin was completely clear. I now have..wait for it...9 pimples. 4 on my forehead, 2 on my temple, 1 on my upper cheek and 2 on my lower cheek. That's all I have to say about that.