November 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's eye products. The majority of my eye makeup collection is now UD. However, this liquid eyeliner will not be given a place in my collection. Upon first application, I loved it. The liner is incredibly pigmented and produced the blackest line I had seen. I also was very pleased with the brush, it was extremely fine and made of individual bristles. It allowed me to create such a precise line and being relatively new to liquid eyeliners I loved it. True to the claim, it stayed on until removed (verified by several all night parties haha) and had no flaking. Fast forward a few months and I couldn't stand it. My main issue with the product was that the brush bristles became flayed making it almost impossible to create a straight line w/o lots of hard work. Second, the top of the tube where the liquid is stored popped off! Every time I removed the brush, the ring that removes excess liquid would lift off and I would have to push it back down. It created a mess and was extremely annoying. Considering how much I payed for this eyeliner, this is unacceptable. You would assume that the price would also include decent packaging but it's not the case. As much as I love the pigmentation of this product, I not willing to risk spending money on this liner if I have to deal with the same packing hassles. I'm currently using a Revlon liner that's half the price and absolutely amazing.

Summary:
Pros:
-Jet Black
-Staying power
-No flaking
-Precision (at first)

Cons
-Expensive
-Bristles get flayed
-Packaging Broke

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

I feel like this liner has a great brush and great color but the actual formula falls very short. It is not whatsoever long lasting (especially for something that claims to be so) and it burns like crazy if it gets into your eye which somehow happens when you take the liner all the way to the tearduct. If you are looking for a liquid liner that is truly long lasting check out Milani's infinite liquid liner, now that stuff doesn't quit!
Update: I had to take off another lippie bc this stuff lasts shorter than my elf liner which is not saying much! so dissapointing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by MzCat

This liner is ok. Does the job well and the staying power is decent. I don't get the flaking off that some other reviewers have mentioned. Personally, I don't like how thin the brush is because I usually like more of a thicker cat eye look for lining so it works, but takes a lot longer. Secondly, I feel that the black is not as intense, but that may be because I don't always remember to shake the product before using. I'll try to give it a couple shakes before using and if it fixes it I'll be sure to update.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this liquid liner. I used to always use my Almay liquid liner and although I've used it consistently for years, I had problems getting a thin line.

I have this in the new packaging (slim pen style). I got this in full size in the BOS IV.

The only problem I have with this is that it is difficult to tell which end is the top and bottom. The handle is the longer end and the shorter end holds the product. I've had this for a while and I still open it upsided down.

But overall this is a great e/l. It is jet black. If you are hard headed like me and have a hard time doing your e/l, this is great product. You have more control with the thin brush. You can get get very close to the lash line and you can do a thick line too. Cat e/l can be done more easily too as the brush distibutes a little product at a time helping you to build the line to your liking. The formula is very thin and dries to satin finish.

I would probably not buy this again because of the price. $18-$21 USD for a e/l is a lot. But if I could get this at a bargain I'll definitely get it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My main issue with this liner is that it's a huge pain to wash off. It sticks to my eyelids and gets stuck in my lashes and just won't come off. It also gets really goopy and sometimes when I pull out the brush there are globs all over it (and I don't leave it open or anything like that). The color is really pitch black but it dries kinda shiny, which I'm not crazy about. It stays put all day though! The brush that comes with it was kinda tricky at first but got easier to used as I wore it more. Once I use this all up I'll probably try something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by missfrancescarose

I love the thin brush, but the formula is nothing special. I'd rather save money and buy a drugstore liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glad I got a trial size of this from UD's Book of Shadows. Has a flakey, kinda peeling effect. I can literally peel it off at night. It is shiny, which fades after a bit.

L'Oreal's carbon black lineur intense is definitely a HG liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by yay4tay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first/only liquid liner, so it's possible that my gripes are something that just come with the territory, but I hate this stuff.

It's goopy, for one. There's dried goop all over the stick even though I've only used it three times, and the brush itself will occasionally come out of the bottle with little black boogery goops on it that completely ruin my liner if I don't notice it before I start putting it on. I don't leave the bottle open, there's no reason it should be doing that.

It FLAKES like crazy. I actually get tons of fallout from it, little black specks all over my cheeks and my liner looks terrible after an hour or two because it's missing patches that just randomly fell off. You would think I was rubbing my eyes all night the way it gets, but I'm not touching them.

The brush makes it really difficult to get a thin, precise line.

I gave it two lippies because the color is pretty awesome, about as black as it gets, much blacker and prettier than my mac fluidline. It also really is waterproof, as promised. That's about it, though. Despite the two good qualities I'm going back to my pot of fluidline, it's so much easier to put on and work with, and doesn't flake or goober all over the brush. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best liquid liners that I've ever used. Definitely HG material. If you want a pitch black sharp line, this is it. I do the cat eye with this liner...it is a bit tricky and takes some practice but its worth it. It stays on ALL day, doesnt fade, is waterproof. No need to worry about reapplying my eyeliner for the rest of the day, once its on, its ON...you just have to let it dry. This beats MAC's boot black, which would smear and was even harder to apply. This is a MUST for anyone who loves eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Mugglemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. I love it. Having said that, it's not perfect. It takes a while to get used to, especially if you've never tried liquid liner before, and it's a bit tricky to apply, but it's definitely worth that beautiful smooth perfect black line. I wear this everyday, and I receive numerous compliments on my eye makeup. It's a little on the pricey side, but it will last you a long time. The only reason I gave it a three is because of the difficulty I have applying it, but that's absolutely no reason not to buy it, and I am sure I will be purchasing this again.