April 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love UD, and I really wanted to love this liner. But no :( I thought it would be smudgeproof, but it's disappointingly not in the summertime.

I've used this in the winter and it's great (except for rainy days... in that case, this will def smear). However, I'm now experiencing 90/100 degree weather where I live and this will smear all over my eye area in like two hours, which is a shame since I love the intensely pigmented blackness of this liner.

Also, it starts to get clumpy after a few months of use. Nothing stands out more than clumpy bumpy liquid liner. Eww.

Overall, I think this is a great liner for colder weather, but the staying power sucks in the summertime, so I won't repurchase since it is not good all year-round. I really looked like a raccoon after wearing this for a few hours in the heat. I will be sticking to my Revlon liquid liner, which is cheaper and stays put!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking to replace my MAC liquidlast and was very excited when I saw that this is all day budge proof. Well guess what? It's not! It does not stay on all day! "Water resistant" does not mean "waterproof!" And the worst part is that it makes my left eye (yes just my left eye) water whenenver I try to line the bottom line. When I try to apply the liner on a wet line, the liner does not dry and it runs! Terrible product. I would have tolerated this liner if it at least doesn't make my eyes water or is able to stay put when my eyes water.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by xhelenfitzx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

WORST LIQUID LINER EVER!!!! ok so i saved up for weeks and weeks for this stuff and it was such a mistake.

packaging: is ridiculous!!! the brush is thick meaning its impossible to get a thin line and the bristles separate all the time which give you a really uneven blotchy line. too much product comes out on the brush meaning you have to swipe excess product out on the rim of the bottle, which then dries which means both wasted product and a crusty bottle.

product: ok so a few days ago i put rimmel liquid liner on one eye and this on the other and the result after a few hours was crazy!

2 hours-
rimmel: flawless
urban decay: beginning to crack, separating

4 hours-
rimmel: flawless
urban decay- fading away, cracked
6 hours-
rimmel: flawless
urban decay- pretty much gone

seriously do NOT waste your money

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by rubytitania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The liner itself I absolutely love and would probably give 5/5. It's very smooth, not too thick or too watery, very opaque and long-lasting. It doesn't smudge or bleed, and doesn't require going over several times. I knocked the rating down to 3/5 for a couple of reasons. Firstly - it is quite expensive. Secondly, the packaging annoys me. It's not so easy to get all the product out of the bottle and the design seems to be a case of form over function. The brush applicator is not great - it makes it hard to get a thin or even line if you use it, so I apply with a bent eyeliner brush which makes it much easier. If you have an eyeliner brush you like then I would absolutely recommend this product, but I wouldn't use it as-is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put that i wont buy this again just because of how expensive it is!!!!! I was so smitten with this and it is a great product, but my cat eye goes away by the days end and if i take a nap in this it might not last! this is a great eyeliner, the brush is nice, the product is long lasting but quite frankly i found a product that is longer lasting, has a more accurate brush, better formula, and is 6 bucks. thanks NYX studio liquid liner! you saved me a bunch of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by cappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is hands-down my favorite liquid eyeliner of all time. I cannot love it any more than I already do. Pro's--
-- thick, dark black. Jet black. Blacker-than-black
-- it's almost waterproof. Will last through humidity, rain, snow, any kind of bad weather.
-- for $18, it's very good value for money. I wear eyeliner every single day, and this small bottle lasted me nearly a year and a half.

Cons--
-- the brush. It takes an expert and very steady hand to get a nice, thin line.
-- the product gets clumpy and coagulates as you reach the end of the bottle.
-- if this gets into your eyes, it will burn and sting. And this has a tendency to happen quite often given that the brush takes a lot of getting used to.

But, I'll be buying it again. As someone who's been wearing liquid liner for nearly 20 years, I cannot think of a better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by uberboi1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say- I'm usually a pretty big UD fan, but this liquid liner let me down a bit. The applicator brush is a bit unwieldy, sort of long making it hard to get smexy cat eyes.

The bottle has a rather sharp point on the applicator making it more dangerous than "alternative" in my opinion. The lasting power is pretty good, if you can apply it right and can manage with the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jkastal

I hated this eyeliner so much!! The brush is really hard to control and the hairs of the brush kept separating. It was hard to do a thin line it kept coming out thick, and I am great with putting on eyeliner. The eyeliner itself is ok but they should have put a felt tip brush. I usually love Urban Decay products, but this one I was not happy with! I do not recommend this product at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by SimpleDreams17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite liquid liner. It goes on effortlessly and stays all day. I haven't had any problems with smudges yet. The color also stays the nice dark black that it goes on with throughout the day. The brush allows you to create the thinest lines. I am def. going to buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by facegal

I find it very difficult to create a nice smooth, clean line with this liner. It always looks choppy and messy. The bottle is a bit difficult too because it's hard to wipe off excess liquid from the brush. It is also extremely difficult to remove. I have used a few different eye makeup removers, and nothing budges this stuff. Great staying power, but I also want to be able to get it off at the end of the day! Would not buy this again. I tried the Stila liquid pen and I like that much better.