October 26, 2014 | 1121 users online

Powder - Mary Kay - Mineral Powder Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by ashram11

I agree that it is too light and doesnt give a "complete" look. I have to use the Mary Kay medium coverage before I put this one on. After that my skin look flawless and amazing. But I wouldnt feel complete wearing this powder alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this product. I think it looks just like a loose powder and doesn't provide the coverage of a foundation. There's no SPF in it and that's a huge negative for me. I have acne and I rely on these loose powder foundations for my sunscreen rather than a sunscreen lotion so I won't break out as much. This just doesn't work for me. I've tried it several times but always end up using it like a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ChrissyNoell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product, it feels light on my face and I am able to build up coverage as I need it, but it also looks natural, I have large pores and it doesn't seem to make them stick out as bad as liquid foundation does. I really like wearing it in the summer time because it doesn't feel really heavy and it doesn't sweat off. It is expensive, but you do get more than what you get from Avon and other Wal-Mart brands,

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Silvialee

Coverage: Light
lightweight makeup
doesn't feel heavy or look cakey
I Don't recomend this for dry skin

My sister dragged me to a 'makeover' by a Mary Kay sales lady So we ended up buying this product mostly because we felt bad and had to buy atleast one thing. The coverage is so light it doesn't do a thing for me but for my sister who doesn't usually wear make up I guess it's better than nothing.

My sister has dry skin and using this I can see closely that the product is visible on her face but from a distance it blends well and give an overall very subble difference in her skin tone and eveness.

For me I use this as a finishing powder, I use liquid foundation and find that this does well in blending away streaks and mattifying the liquid. It stays on and doesn't get greasy. But because of the price, I feel like I can get a finishing powder for much less.

Bottom line: I would recomend this to someone starting out with makeup that just wants a little dusting to make a nice glowy look to the face and to even out minor dark areas and faint redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mnevenzel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this product. Since i discovered it, it's the only one I will use. It is very, very natural and basically looks like you have nothing on. It just kind of evens out your skin tone and takes away any shiny spots. That's exactly what I'm looking for and this stuff is the best I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tai606

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Buy this product if: Your someone who wants to look super natural, like you have natural clear skin and you dont wanna look like your NOT wearing make-up. ( reallysheer, but you have to SERIOUSLY build for good coverage.) I have oily, hyperpigmented skin. I am medium brown ( angela basset, janet jackson ) i am wear bronze 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by malloryelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love that it has a mirror built into it! I use an elf powder brush with it, and it looks natural, unlike liquid foundation, which I dislike very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by slfoos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Compared to other mineral powder foundations, this loose powder gives a nice, natural, matte finish for my oily skin. My only complaint is that the coverage is very sheer and I wish it were a little heavier like i.d. essentials or even clinique's. But, this product does not have the light reflecting properties some other powders contain which make my skin look a little too glowy.So, this product is great to minimize shine with natural finish as long as you don't have rosecea or uneven skin tone you're trying to hide.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Shadowglam11

Okay, so my mom has been a Mary Kay consultant since I was like 12 and I have never been a fan of their acutal make up. But this Mineral Foundation is the bomb! However, I must recently found out that the ingredients are not the same as most other mineral products. It's rather unnatural. However, I like it very much. It looks good on my face, it finishes nicely, it's light and it doesn't look like I have make up on! I've been on the hunt for a new foundation, but I'm not sure any will match what it does for me vs the price. $18 isn't bad at all! I do get some shine by mid day, but it is not bad! Once I find a good liquid foundation for the winter...I think this will be awesome for setting it! I am on my 3rd container and I think I will buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Obs1d1an

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in beige 1 and their primer compact at the same time. The powder is fantastic for staying on, I blow my nose often and with other brands it always rubs off in that area (some credit probably goes to the primer too). I also sweat sometimes and this one has managed to stay on 'mostly' in comparison to others.

Considering I paid a lot more for previous powders, this one wasn't too bad. Mid-range and worth its price.