Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil

3.9

100% pure organic Argan Oil

on 8/25/2014 1:46:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE this! I have the most finicky skin and this has done wonders! I use it twice a day and I can tell a HUGE difference in the texture of my skin if I skip a time. Despite high price, this is HG for me!

AWFUL PRODUCT!!!!! i thought i would be DEWY but instead i was DRY as a Bone in the Sahara DESERT!!!!!! this will make u MATTE! the oil BROKE ME OUT AND I HAD A BUNCH OF WHITEHEADS!!! UGH!!!!!

on 7/30/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I honestly don't use this on my face

How I use it: I take a thin brush, dip it in the oil and coat my EYELASHES. This does wonders: my eyelashes in a week were already longer and thicker.
I also mix this with leave in conditioner for my hair
I find that when I use the oil on my slightly oily face it just gets oiler

But Honestly everyone should use this for their lashes

on 7/13/2014 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I like it a lot, but not on its own really. I got this from a sephora favorites box almost two years ago.

Usually, at night time I mix a drop or two with my Cetaphil daily moisturizer. It works into the skin easily and doesn't leave your fingers feeling all slimey. In the morning, I wake up with nicely moisturized glowy skin! When I have dry patches, I take a dab of it alone and work it into the dry skin.

When I have fly always after styling I use a drop of this and work it into my fingers and then lightly brush it on the top of my head or wherever there are fly aways. Sometimes it doesn't exactly help so I have to use a hairspray wand.

Overall, I love it but I don't think I'd buy again since its costly.

Good quality Argan Oil. I love, love face oils. To me, they are the most luxurious, most pampering, most spa-like facial moisturizer. Better than a luscious cream, in fact, so I have a good amount in my skincare arsenal. This is a solid, good quality argan oil and there isn't much to say about this particular brand other than it's easily accessible. The price is a little much, but between the amount you buy and the accessibility, it's not terrible. I usually put oil on after my glycolic treatment pads or other treatment serum and that's my moisturizer. I never put cream or lotion on after the oil, partially because it's pointless (it's not going to penetrate through the oil) and partially because I have oily skin, so it is unnecessary. Argan oil is a thick-ish oil that moisturizes very well. I never broke out using it and it really helped to soften my skin, so no complaints. It won't take care of hyper-pigmentation, but it will ease crinkles and fine lines. Overall, if you like argan oil, this is going to please you.

on 7/9/2014 9:25:00 PM

Loving this product! My skin is noticeably more even and overall better texture. After seeing this product constantly written up in magazines, I had been wanting to try this product for awhile but I was worried that, being an oil, it would make me breakout in my t-zone areas. So, I purchased the travel size to make sure I liked it before splurging on the large bottle. I have to say I am beyond impressed! This oil is better than any other moisturizer that I have tried (and I've tried a LOT). I may finally have found my true HG product! Definitely give this a try. You'll be happy you did!

on 7/9/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the light version, I'm acne prone and it causes no breakouts.

Decided to try this version, it is a miracle how it saved my skin!

The clarisonic lux (softest brush btw) had almost destroyed my skin, it caused sand paper acne on my face. After weeks it wouldnt go away. I thought I had done permanent damage. Thank goodness I decided to take a chance and try this. My skin drank it up within a week my skin was back to normal.

Now that my skin is back to normal, it feels a bit heavy, and It's too much for everyday. I only use at night on my eye area and lips. I do use the light version nightly on the rest of my face. A month later still no breakouts :)

Cons: Tried it on my thick long hair not moisturizing enough. Sunflower oil is way better for hair purposes, but it's the best for skin.

I love this stuff!!! In short I have very sensitive, very acne prone, very dry/oily (?????) skin- aka the kind of skin you don't want.

I was sick of using chemicals and irritating products and wanted to go a natural route.

Well, I'm on accutane right now, so I can't make a truly informed decision on the skin (however- I have had no dry skin issues while on accutane, which is a plus that I'm atttributing to this)

But I love it because it has helped my undereye area so much. My under eye area was consistently dry, wrinkly- almost dead looking. Putting on concealer made it look flaky. I have been using expensive eye creams for years, and never found a HG one ( I never repurchased any!) Then I got this as a sample, and bought the full size. I have been using it consistently for maybe 2 months now, and my undereye area has increamed dramatically. wrinkles literally disappearing. I love this. It is expensive, but probably cheaper per use than an eye cream.

on 7/7/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it does nothing for me, too light, not enough moisturizer to my dry skin, unscented , it sinks right in and good for someone who has normal combo skin type. to me, it has such a hype , it is disappointing and expensive.

on 7/4/2014 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Not the miracle oil for me. It didn't make a difference: no glow, no luminosity, no softness the next morning. I have dry skin, and it didn't help. It didn't dry my skin out, but it didn't improve it either. Finished the bottle at last but won't be buying it again.