September 2, 2014 | 913 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This remover is amazing...it has a faint lovely rose water scent, takes off all my eye makeup only in three light swipes and is truly refreshing.

I wear contact lenses and this cleanser actually soothes my eyes! I find it strange most people here didn't like it. Maybe it behaves differently on different skins or something...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ohbother325

I also wish I had read the reviews of this product before buying. It is truly awful. I had to scrub my eyelids to get any eyeliner and mascara off, and even then it didn't work. My eyelids felt dry and raw after I use this product. I was also trying to find a cheap alternative to Clinique but I'm going back to Clinique and this stuff is going in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by kalennna

packaging looked nice, product did not remove makeup at all

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lekmolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. I got it from Santa in my stocking and have been too cheap to replace it, but it is terrible!

It doesn't get ANY mascara off, and it does sting. It takes me so long and so much work to get off what I think is everything, and then I still have makeup under my eyes when I wake up in the morning. :( The packaging is cute but if you're looking for a DS eye makeup remover I'd go with Neutrogena or even Almay.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Henwen29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this a long time ago thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to Lancome's, but it DOES sting. Terribly! It's awful.
If you are looking to save pennies in this trying economy then I suggest you try Neutrogena's eye make up remover. I'm not a fan of most of their products, but this one is terrific and cheap!
I used to use Decleor's but it's very expensive, also Merle Norman's works well at a moderate price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For me, this is the worst eye makeup remover. It stings the skin around my eyes, and does not remove my eye makeup with ease. I have never had an eye makeup remover that has stung me before. THIS STINGS!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YUK!!!!! if your use to bi-facial...this is a waste of your time!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why are they still making this product? I don't understand, maybe the company is unaware of the reviews of their products. This stuff does NOTHING to remove eye makeup. It's water and chemicals. Seriously, save yourself the hassle of going back to the store to return this product and don't even lift it off the shelf! Completely useless!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wish i'd read the reviews first. this is the worst makeup remover i've ever tried. it removes nothing..NOTHING without tugging and lots of product and even then it's a struggle. it also stings. um, why does an EYE makeup remover STING the eyes? seriously, l'oreal! save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by PuNkAzZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first bought this, the only thing going through my head was yay a eye makeup remover that is cheap, little did i know that the product it self was just as cheap. I tried removing my eye liner and eye shadow with the product but it wouldn't even budge and worst of all my eye liner wasn't even waterproof!!! however it did take a little of my eye shadow off. To be honest I've tried using this product again to give it a fair review but still no luck in changing my feelings for it, as far as I know this is just another product in my bucket list of what not to buy ever again.