Rosewater

4.5

Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial) and Hydroessential Rose Oil.

on 12/23/2012 8:33:00 AM

I have been using this for a few weeks now (it's not that brand but still rosewater ;)) and I'm still undecided. I can't figure out if it does something or not and if it's that much make my face so read (but I had redness before as well). I'm a little confused. I might try an aloe vera toner instead and see if anything changes.
But I have figured out that I don't like the smell of roses that much.

on 12/13/2012 12:33:00 PM

As an Arab I literally grew up with rosewater literally everywhere. From when I was a baby I would be rubbed in it or get a spoonful to drink and it is also in nearly every dessert thought of in the Arab cuisine. When I started to break out as a teenager and my skin would get oily my mother would always tell me to wash it with rose water and up until now I always keep one bottle in the kitchen one in the bathroom and one on my vanity!

This stuff is seriously amazing. Of course I would recommend getting the best quality possible wherever you live because quite often nowadays there are some non authentic rose waters on the market that have little to do with the actual "real" rosewater.

Here are some uses that are beauty related:

- in a sheetmask

-toner

-chilled to refresh tired, reddened and puffy eyes

- in an aromatic bath (with a cup of milk)

-make-up fix spray

-refreshing pray toner throughout the day

The list goes on! I can only recommend it!!!

on 9/27/2012 3:58:00 AM

Funny enough (or not!) Rosewater clogs my pores!! I have been wanting to try it for a while and I finally bought it.
I was very excited to use it and when I did, I noticed that my pores were clogged. I stopped for few days then I tried it again and I did this on and off for few weeks to see if it was really the Rosewater. And it was . WHY? What works for LOTS of people doesn't work for me!
I am VERY VERY clog prone. Nothing works for me! It smells nice, it makes my skin smooth and it gives a nice glow and I like the feeling of it on my skin but it clogs me (sad).

on 9/18/2012 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have switched from a harsh and chemical skincare regimen to a more natural one - honey to cleanse, rosewater to tone, and I'm experimenting with oils for moisturizers, though I'm using my leftover Neutrogena when I'm being lazy.

My skin has never looked this good. Except for my god awful hormonal pimples that come once a month, my acne is gone. Rosewater smells nice and my skin is less oily. I wish I had started using this sooner.

on 9/8/2012 10:48:00 PM

I use this to set my mineral makeup and I love it.

on 9/8/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Rose water is an amazing product. So versatile and very gentle. I have rosacea & it's one of just a few products that doesn't annoy my skin.

I tried Lush's Eau Roma Water which is a mixture of rose & lavender water and liked it, however I noticed that it also contained perfume. I used it up & decided it would be cheaper for me to just mix it myself.

I bought a litre of rose water for about $9.90 & created a spray bottle on its own, as well as a spray bottle mixed with lavender water. It lasts for ages & is very economical. It also does not have the additives that a skin care company adds to their glorified rose water. Unnecessary! I definitely recommend that you try it!

Here's what I use it for;

- Cleanser (when feeling lazy & not wearing makeup)
- Toner (after cleansing)
- Face refresher (at work, &/or in hot weather)
- Neck refresher (in hot weather)
- To freshen & cool my feet in hot weather
- To set my makeup
- As a subtle & relaxing fragrance

on 8/22/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How is it possible for my skin to be this smooth? Never have I ever had such supple, smooth skin!
It's the perfect amount of moisture I need after I wash my face in the evening with a veggie soap and in the morning when I just use water.
I feel like my skin is so glowy and clean and healthy-looking. It also leaves my skin with a VERY slight rose smell. I like that it's a real rose smell. Not too sweet and fake like many "rose" products smell nowadays. And that's because of the only ingredient it contains, of course.
Also, it comes in a spray bottle which is great.

I couldn't be happier about this product. There are no CONS whatsoever.

UPDATE: I have found that my skin doesn't get nearly as oily as it used it to. I first noticed this in the morning, after applying it the night before, and I thought "Nah, I probably rubbed my face on my pillow all night." So I sprayed my face in the morning and observed my skin the entire day.
I'm in awe. It's like a moisturizer and primer and serum in one. But it's only one ingredient and it's so so so healthy for my skin.
Honestly, I cannot believe how much my skin has transformed. I am very thankful for this wonderful gift from Mother Earth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use 100% Distilled Rose Water by the brand "Cedar" that I buy at a local south Asian grocery store in my area. It has no colour, and is just clear. I just started using this yesterday, because I had the worst breakout! I used it in the morning and over night, and when I woke up my skin looked so much brighter, and it soothed my skin and took away a lot of the redness. In one night, the breakout started clearing up! And I also love the scent, and how it lingers and you can still smell it when you wake up. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 7/31/2012 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm a beauty junkie I use so many expensive luxury skin brands but Pure Rosewater as a toner is one beauty thing I have never been able to beat.

I've used this for ten years since I was a teenager, I get it for $6.95AUD from the freo markets in Western Australia.

This is the one skin product that has been in my routine for years. It just feels so beautifully refreshing on my skin, I feel it calms and moisturises my skin and just makes it feel alive.

I have oily skin and everything I've read that witchhazel is better for oily skin and rosewater is good for dry but I just can't get enough of how nice this makes my skin feel.

It's so calming on my skin it brings down inflammation.

I always bring some in a little spray bottle when I fly to spitz and refreshen I think it's better then thermal water.

on 5/9/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use sunrose aromatics rosewater hydrosol. Works as a toner for normal to dry skin types (no alcohol) and smells great, too.