December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No 5 Eau Premiere

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Tracy7366

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore the original No 5 but adore the scent of sensual elixir even more so. Its such a subtly sexy scent that makes me feel amazing whether I am dressed up or lounging in my pyjamas. The smell of elixir is like nothing else and my only qualm was the staying power, or lack of, and I would have liked the exact smell to be slightly stronger. I was so reluctant to try Eau Premier but when I went to purchase something from the No5 collection recently I thought I would give it ago. Well I have to say I was completely amazed and delighted. It smells exactly like the elixir only more of a perfume,. ie a stronger and longer lasting scent. Exactly what I had been dreaming of! If only I had tried it before! This is now HG for me and my signature scent. I have everything in no 5 and it is sheer indulgence to bathe in No 5 oil, slather on the heavenly No 5 velvet body cream, the deoderant, and finally a spritz of EP. This makes me really happy :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by greenforever

After reading the positive reviews here, I went to try it today.

Although I like the softness and feminine of it, it does not remind me the edp or edt version of No. 5. Maybe it is closer to the original No 5? I have no idea.

I may buy it online as it does smell very nice. If someone in the room have this on, I guess I would love to stay near her. haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by masha814

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My mother has been mourning Chanel No 5 since its reformulation, and today, she found her beloved perfume again! This is a gorgeous riff on the old No. 5, and pretty much every generation in our family loves it. It has a little more space and air than the other versions, but somehow, is true to the spirit of vintage No. 5. Amazing work by the perfumer, lovely stuff indeed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This basically smells just like the original Chanel No.5 on me, not so good. It has such an old lady smell with my body chemistry. The lasting power is poor too (which was a good thing in my case).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by CharlotteGrace

I love Eau Prémiere, it became my new signature scent. It smells elegant and classy, and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Mntgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving my #5 EP, I've decided to really use both my EP, and the EDP my beautiful step-daughter bought me. I think I'm falling in love, I wore Allure for years, but there are too many memories associated with the scent, so I'm putting on my big girl pants and moving on to the #5's...can't wait to develop this relationship...and see where it takes me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bea-utiful!!!
youthfull lemony spongecake that is very simmilar to No 5, but much more effervescent,sparkly and christal...like Chanel No 5 edt mixed with Bvlgari's Rose Essentiale and a squirt of lemon...
very powerfull in sillage, lasts all day and the powder in the drydown leaves you with the most amazing creme of jasmine...
I'm in love...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by iamcasihart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nearly two years ago, I had sworn off No.5, based on several factors. I had one too many unfortunate encounters with women that over-applied. Additionally, I feel that my nose wasn't quite mature enough...my tastes weren't yet refined. Around the age of 30, all of that changed. After falling in love with my #1, (Coco edp) and sort of training my nose to see the beauty in a few of Chanel's offerings, I decided it was time to try No.5 on my skin. I obtained samples of Eau Premiere and at the moment of spray, it was nothing short of pure bliss! A cool, sparkling smooth, gentle floral with touches of lemon tart, warmed by a the most creamy-soft vanilla. A perfectly-composed, long-lasting perfume that can be worn anytime, any place. For such a "wearable" number, Eau Premiere is never boring and for me, it always hits the spot. Later, I obtained a sample of No.5 Edp and while I don't love it like I love EP, I do admire and enjoy wearing it. Eau Premiere is all bubbly, clear and creamy. No.5 Edp is regal and dense and feels more "serious." But both have that alluring, gorgeous base that just goes and goes for hours! During that long drydown, I find that both turn into a bit of a "skin scent" for me. Especially with Eau Premiere. No other fragrance makes me feel this comfortably feminine.

As for my very favorite way to wear No.5 thus far it is Eau Premiere layered over the No.5 Body Lotion, (or even better- the body cream!) The lotion is very soapy and floral, sans the vanilla and sandalwood. I like that because the EP really gels beautifully with the lotion. If I could, I would own the entire line of bath & body products for both No.5 and Coco!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

number one!!!
this perfume is delicious it is soft and lovely.
very femenine with the same chanel number 5 effect but more sublime, it is just my signature perfume, I want people to smell me !!!!

really worth every penny the scent goes a long time so you dont need re appliying, it is also a very fresh scent It will not give you a hedache i highly recommend this perfume it is the best I have ever tried
I love it!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

This is fresh and nice without being fruity or "green" (a plus in my book). It's a great summer fragrance (I rotate between this and Michael Kors Michael in warmer weather). As others have said all the lovely of the original No 5 without the dare I say "old" overtone. The only negative is it doesn't seem to stick around too long.