DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 5/11/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay lip gloss. The scent is terrible! It is a very strong cinnamon smell that lingers, and lingers all day long! It does plump my lips, but burns pretty bad. I have been wearing this under my usual Rimmel lipstick and it has been making my lips fuller, so I guess it does its job. The packaging is cute, until it leaks all over your purse while you are driving! I would not repurchase unless it is at least 75% off.

on 5/9/2012 9:11:00 PM

Im on the fence with this one. Lip venom does have that funky smell..lol..but it also does work for lip plumping..not very kissable tho..

I hate this product. It's thin, so no matter how carefully I apply it, it leaks all over my face. It irritates my skin and makes the skin around my lips red and chapped. It clogs my pores since it's always smearing off my mouth. All that trouble might not be so irritating if it made me gorgeous, but I haven't noticed any difference at all after two bottles.

on 4/30/2012 8:16:00 AM

I bought this just to try it because it's kind of famous or...infamous?

First of all it smells really strongly of cinnamon, which brings back memories of a Halloween night when I drank way too much goldschlager. Needless to say, the smell kind of makes me sick. But that's really a personal bias and I usually get over the smell within a minute.

It tingles my lips just a little bit, but no more than maybe mint-y toothpaste. I don't really think it plumps my lips, but I asked my boyfriend if my lips looked bigger and he was absolutely certain they did. I had literally just applied the stuff, so I'm thinking it was just the gloss-y look making my lips appear larger more so than any magic or irritant in the product.

All in all, it's got a cool name, kind of a cute tube, but it's just a lip gloss with the tingly novelty factor.

I really like how this feels on my lips, it does make my lips tingle for at least an hour after I put it on and even longer if just by itself and not over lipstick. It has a great cinnamon flavor and is not really tacky, which I hate lip gloss to be like. I would buy this again, but I do not really notice any lip plumping. I just like it as a tingly lip gloss.

on 3/27/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Can we say, on Fire!!! wow, this was no joke man...it burned like you wouldn't believe! Many might like this feeling butI sure as heck did not, lol.

on 3/27/2012 2:32:00 PM

I first tried this about 8 years ago, a girl offered me some in a toilet at a clubbing event when I asked for some lip gloss. I fell in love with the small quirky packaging and the tingle was nice in my opinion. I do believe that it does 'slightly' plump up my pout but not excessively. I really want to try moon venom but haven't been fortunate to come across any yet!

on 3/27/2012 2:23:00 PM

lip venom is very sticky and glossy. it will plump up your lips, but it tingles and burns! call me a baby, but this gloss is actually very irritating to my lips. i definitely would not want to wear this around all day feeling uncomfortable. i also feel as if the plumping effect only lasts a few minutes. it's just not worth it for me. i'd rather spend the $16 on a better product.

I really wanted to love this gloss, so much so that after the first tube I recieved as a gift years ago had long been forgotten, I bought another just to see if I was wrong first time around!
I love the packaging, I love that its tiny so takes up no room at all in an evening bag, I love the name. Sadly, this is where my love affair ends.
I didn't get much of a tingle, I didn't get much plumping effect, I found it sticky and I found the brush made a quick and smooth application tricky. It looks quite glossy when first applied but I found it didn't last very long. There are so many more effective products available as a fraction of the price. I won't be buying another in a hurry.

on 2/17/2012 1:07:00 AM

It did tingle and plump my lips... but that lasted like 5 minutes and it's horribly tacky and sticky. A clear gloss that gets all over everything you touch your lips to = not worth the steep price, IMO.

Popular Lip Glosses