April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I dunno what happened with my lip venom but to be honest I dont feel it stinging at all...no tingle..no pain...no stinging NOTHING it just felt like sticky lip gloss.

I was really looking forward to trying it out....not that I need bigger lips my already look like I got punched in the mouth but I thought it would be a new experience and maybe have that minty type tingle you get when you chew an altoid or something but literally NOTHING happened. Not worth the money for something so small that doesn't do anything but make my lips shiny. I can do that with chapstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by kwallis88

Stung my lips, not worth the price. No plumping, just irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Lip Venoms. They are 100% my HG lipgloss. Im a fan of sheer glossy lips, and this one is my go to. I love the packaging they come in, although for the price the tube is small. However, a little goes a long way. There honestly is not a thing I do not love about this gloss. The smell, the tingling sensation...it's all wonderful in my opinion. Will always buy this again and again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by AlexZ93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It was quite nice just as a clear gloss and it smelt good, but it doesn't do what it says on the package. It didn't plump my lips and was quite sticky. Also, the amount you get is tiny, it is a tiny little tube no bigger than a pinky finger... so I didn't think it was really worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh....It's OK...

I have plump lips already. This product didn't do a thing for me. Any other clear gloss would be just fine for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff (!), But not the price...

The tinggling you feel is the product working. Yes, it is temporary, but it's also noticeable. All of the lines in your lips become smooth, so my guess is that if you are older the effect will be more noticeable (couldn't think of a better way to say it, sorry).

I love to wear Lip Venom over lipstick. It takes away all of the dry look feel and leaves my lips looking wonderful. The gloss and moisture only seems to last for about an hour. I wish it would stay longer.

If this product was more like $8-$10 I would re-buy it. For $16, not so much. I havnt found another product quite like this one, but I will have to try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute rubbish! This does nothing to plump lips, nothing at all and it's a crap gloss too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by nataliearielle

Addicted to the smell, loved the shine... But it did NOT plump my lips noticeably - if at all! Also, the stickiness is ridiculous! It is completely unwearable! My hair kept getting glued to my lips every time I turned my head :(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bruisepristine

I really, REALLY wanted this to work. I love the smell/taste, and my lips get hella line-y...

Sadly I barely noticed any difference. Returned it. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Jancee

Don't bother unless you want to reapply constantly!