September 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. It's the best I've ever used. It makes my lashes so long and thick (with 3 coats), and separated. I have people ask me regularly if I'm wearing falsies. The brush is perfect for separating. I've tried mascaras of all kinds - $5-$50, and this is by far the best I've ever found, and I go back to it every time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by kkrikorian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the reviews here, and I gotta say, I'm pretty dang impressed! Makes my lashes look SUPER long and full and the curl stays all day! They look just as long and luxe at 5pm as they did at 8am when I applied! My only slight complaint is that it's a bit hard to build with the formula - if you're not careful, you could easily end up with spider lashes. Also, make no mistake, this is for people who like DRAMA lashes! If you want natural, feather-y, "these are my natural lashes" lashes, this is not the mascara for you. I prefer the drama though, so for me, for this price, L'Oreal's got a winner here.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by silviamuic

Hands down best mascara, I've gone through at least 6 tubes of this stuff. Been using it for the past 5 years, got it first in Europe then finally got it in Canada a year later and have been using it ever since! Makes my lashes look 14x longer than the already are, just make sure to curl your lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MissNova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally long lashes but they are also real "fine" this mascara makes my lashes VERY black and visible..like a set of natural looking falsies..HG for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by 1017

So I notice that this has 400 some reviews and a 4.0 rating. I know I have tried this mascara before, but not the carbon black. But I buy it again, because, how could 400 people lead me astray? Well apparently we have different ideas on how we like a mascara to perform. I prefer CG Lash Blast Volume (orange tube) for crazy thick, long lashes. Telescopic Carbon Black gave me nothing but straggly, thin barely noticeable lashes. I don't understand. And the brush was so, so hard. I am glad this has worked for so many, but I am not one of them.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing for length and definition. I have naturally light, thin lashes that are medium length but so light that they look shorter. This mascara gives dramatic length while amplifying each lash. The formula is quite wet, so you might want to use a clean mascara wand that you can use to run through after it's dried a little bit, to get rid of some clumping. The wand does take some getting used to, but I believe it is well worth it. I like pairing this mascara up with CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara, since the wand on the clump crusher is so separating and defining. Another complaint would be the price. Ten dollars for a drugstore mascara is not so reasonable in my opinion, but I do think it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so...let me just say...this stuff is AMAZING. Hands down best mascara I have ever used, This totally destroys the theory that you have to wear false lashes, or spend 30 bucks for a high end mascara for gorgeous, 'they're-too-pretty-to-be-natural' lashes. I have long lashes to begin with, and usually, I have to work wonders with my mascaras to get the desired length After about five strokes, it just gets messy and I become disinterested. However, with this gem...not even half as much work is required. The formula is wet, and can get on your lids if you're not using a steady hand, but that's the case for any mascara. After one stroke (even though I go over them about three times for perfection), my lashes look like they've been curled. I am always asked if they're mine..that' how I know they look good. i purchased mine after seeing Carli Bybel's rave reviews, and it lives up to the hype, for sure. Sometimes it's annoying with getting the brush back into the tube, because of how the inside of the bottle is designed, but that could just be the one that I have. It's kind of pricey for a DS product...$8 I think?? But it's definitely worth it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lindadove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it for lengthening, keeps upper lashed curled. lower lashes slightly uncurl. lower lashes smudge during the day so i never used it on my lower lashes. tried CG lashblast fusion which is water resistant over it on my lower lashes and no more smudging. it also smudges if you cry or get a little bit of water on it. that i don't like. might buy again for the great lengthening but don't like to have to use 2 different mascaras, smudging or running when it gets slightly wet.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Lolo84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i didnt like this mascara at all i found it very sticky and didnt do anything for my Eyelashes would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by cosmetologist11

I have used this everyday for about a week now, extremely pleased with the look of my lashes. Sadly my lashes are short and rather sparse, this mascara gives close to the length of wearing false lashes. It truly lives up to its claim. Provides a very intense black, no clumping even with multiple layers, great length, and have not experienced flaking. Although it does not make them appear much fuller, but then again it does not necessarily claim to do so. I would repurchase this again if just for my lower lash line alone. The wand is the PERFECT size to coat all the lower lashes without overwhelming them with product.