November 23, 2014 | 864 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Large Eye Shadow Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by cdiehlr

I bought this brush after reading the raves on MUA, but I did not like it. I found it too firm, not soft and fluffy enough. It did not grab a lot of es and felt hard on my eyelids. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by clakergrl8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this large eye make up brush! I can't believe i bought so many Mac brushes that cost 6 times more! It's wonderful at applying eye shadow all over the entire lid evenly. I will definitely buy more brushes by sonia kashuk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I'm ashamed with myself that I've been applying my shadow with a crappy Lancome GWP brush for this long. However, I did enlighten myself by going out and trying out different items in Sonia's makeup tools collection, and I'm glad I did. This brush is amazing, the bristles are nice and firm but not at all scratchy. It picks up powder very well and distributes it nice and evenly. It is also contoured perfectly to highlight the entire lid. Definately compares to higher-end brands for a low-end price. 5 stars in my book.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I cannot believe I was going to waste over $20 on the Large MAC Shader. I was craving a large, stiffer, flatter wash brush than the super-fluffy one I was using, but kept holding off on the MAC one. One day, I happened across the review for this brush, and was heading to Target. When I saw it, I knew it was perfect for me. I bought it ($5!!!! Yes, $5!) and tried it the next day. It's wonderful! It lays down a smooth, even base of color and it's easy to build intensity. I love this brush, and thank my lucky stars that Sonia Kashuk makes such wonderful, dirt-cheap stuff for Target! I will try more of the brushes now! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ewcgg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and it is MY FAVORITE eye shadow brush by FAR, way better than the more expensive ones. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 9:16:00 PM More reviews by brianx

I adore SK brushes! This one is definitely not an exception. The shape is PERFECT, and it deposits just the right amount of color to the eye area. I use this for base shadow application. The bristles are soft, yet firm and definitely comparable to higher end brands (MAC), at a complete fraction of the cost ($5 at Target). I will always keep running back to these! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

Good brush overall. It is a little scratchy for me but I still use it from time to time. The shape is excellent though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

This is a great brush for an overall wash on the lids. Cuts down on application time. Very soft and affordable. I like this much better than my $24 Chanel eyeshadow brush. I wish I had discovered this before I invested money in my Chanel and Shu Uemura brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

This is perfect as a wash brush. Firm but not scratchy, and cheap! Works for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These were ok I have the Large adn Medium e/s brushes... i found that they waisted a lot my shadow though. More went onto the brush than on my eye and I had to keep re dipping my brush to acheive color. The brushes are pretty, have soft bristle but werent' good for my shadows. I prefer Mac's or even Sally's Face Secret's brushes... cheaper and better quality IMO!!!