Sonia Kashuk Large Eye Shadow Brush

4.1

on 2/2/2004 11:56:00 PM

Am I ever impressed! I decided to buy this brush based solely on the rave reviews on the board. Although quite disappointed with her brush set, this large eye shadow brush works quite well for a reasonable price. I was searching for a brush to apply a wash of color all over the lid area, and this does just that. Also, the bristles are just as soft as my Kevyn Aucoin brushes!! Definite winner!

on 11/14/2003 11:09:00 AM

I bought this brush after reading the raves on MUA, but I did not like it. I found it too firm, not soft and fluffy enough. It did not grab a lot of es and felt hard on my eyelids. Will not purchase again.

on 10/9/2003 8:59:00 PM

Love this large eye make up brush! I can't believe i bought so many Mac brushes that cost 6 times more! It's wonderful at applying eye shadow all over the entire lid evenly. I will definitely buy more brushes by sonia kashuk.

I'm ashamed with myself that I've been applying my shadow with a crappy Lancome GWP brush for this long. However, I did enlighten myself by going out and trying out different items in Sonia's makeup tools collection, and I'm glad I did. This brush is amazing, the bristles are nice and firm but not at all scratchy. It picks up powder very well and distributes it nice and evenly. It is also contoured perfectly to highlight the entire lid. Definately compares to higher-end brands for a low-end price. 5 stars in my book.

on 9/17/2003 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I cannot believe I was going to waste over $20 on the Large MAC Shader. I was craving a large, stiffer, flatter wash brush than the super-fluffy one I was using, but kept holding off on the MAC one. One day, I happened across the review for this brush, and was heading to Target. When I saw it, I knew it was perfect for me. I bought it ($5!!!! Yes, $5!) and tried it the next day. It's wonderful! It lays down a smooth, even base of color and it's easy to build intensity. I love this brush, and thank my lucky stars that Sonia Kashuk makes such wonderful, dirt-cheap stuff for Target! I will try more of the brushes now! continued >>

on 6/30/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a swap and it is MY FAVORITE eye shadow brush by FAR, way better than the more expensive ones. LOVE it.

on 6/28/2003 9:16:00 PM

I adore SK brushes! This one is definitely not an exception. The shape is PERFECT, and it deposits just the right amount of color to the eye area. I use this for base shadow application. The bristles are soft, yet firm and definitely comparable to higher end brands (MAC), at a complete fraction of the cost ($5 at Target). I will always keep running back to these! :)

on 6/2/2003 11:47:00 AM

Good brush overall. It is a little scratchy for me but I still use it from time to time. The shape is excellent though.

on 5/14/2003 2:02:00 PM

This is a great brush for an overall wash on the lids. Cuts down on application time. Very soft and affordable. I like this much better than my $24 Chanel eyeshadow brush. I wish I had discovered this before I invested money in my Chanel and Shu Uemura brushes!

on 4/5/2003 2:19:00 PM

This is perfect as a wash brush. Firm but not scratchy, and cheap! Works for me.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products