November 23, 2014 | 1513 users online

Bath Treatments - Epsom Salt Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a dancer and a soccer player so my body definitely takes a beating! I wouldn't be able to keep up without my epsom salt baths! I make the water as hot as I can stand, add some epsom salts, and soak and stretch for 20-30 minutes. It definitely helps reduce muscle soreness and strains, and I sleep like a baby afterwards. Amazing stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Dorthea505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Epsom salt baths are so amazingly good for you!!! Not only for relaxing sore muscles but for increasing magnesium levels in your body. A mineral we are all deficient in to a degree since it depletes so quickly. Highly recommend using Epsom salts in your beauty bath!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sagiegens

Epsom salt has so many uses. It has so many healing affects. I am rating this so high because it helped me with my sick dog. My dog had something like a UTI and kidney stones but for a dog. We had to bathe her in Epsom salt to soothe the pain. I feel like it really helped her in the state she was in. When using Epsom salt, it can be used for a lot of things than what it is initially intended for.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't been big on taking baths as I've gotten older, mainly just showers. But I've heard they can be good for your state of mind and helping you sleep. I got this for my mom since she's been working out a lot lately and needed something to help with the aches and pains. Then I started using it just out of curiosity. I didn't think taking a bath could be so relaxing. I'll use this even when I'm not in pain. I like experimenting with this and certain essence oils.
I'll put 2 1/2 cups of this with 10 drops of lavender oil in a steaming hot bath. I'm half asleep by the time I get out the tub and it relaxes my mind so much I'm knocked out for the whole night. Barely remember what I did the day before.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by dc1407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I kept seeing Epsom Salt concoctions on Pinterest for a detox bath and thought I'd give them a try. Purchased a 1kg bag off the internet & it cost me around 6. Dissolve two handfuls in a hot bath and slide right in and relax! It really couldn't be simpler!

Great for tired, stiff, achey or overworked muscles. I also use them in a footbath and as a day-after-hardcore-workout bath for that extra pain relief when my muscles are rebuilding. Also, helps me when I feel restless and softens skin like nobodies business!

NOTE: Since it draws out toxins, it's recommended to drink a glass or two or water afterwards. Really helps me to feel refreshed and I have less trouble sleeping too!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I have problems sleeping and it really relaxes me and helps me sleep through the night without waking up a million times.

I started a routine this week of taking my nightly shower, then soaking in the tub with really, really warm water and lavender epsom salt. I have slept sooo good this week, with the exception of last night because I didn't do it. I definitely recommend it for relaxing and de-stressing after a long day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by linet182

What can I say that others haven't said already? I have not taken an epsom salt bath yet.... however, I like dipping my feet in a bucket of warm water with a little bit of epsom salt and it really helps me relax. I have flat feet and I wear heels and walk around all day at work so I need something to help with my foot aches at the end of the day. I purchase the lavender scented one just because the scent is very relaxing. great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say that han't already been said? It's dirt cheap, readily available & makes for a great, muscle-soothig bath. I know it has many other uses but for me it's just used in the bath when needed for soreness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Nic767

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent for tired muscles and joints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great product. I add about 4 oz to my bath water and soak in it after a long day and it totally relaxes me, and softens my dry winter skin. I'm using the lavendar scented one.