November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

okay ladies. I was shocked at the amount of water proof this eye liner has. for about $4.00 w/ tax, this eyeliner is a miracle product. I have been using colorstay liquid liner for the longest time but this new one wins me over. I must have tried tons of liquid liners from lancome,Loreal, estee lauder, maybelline, makeupforever , but nothing seem to stay on my eyes without smearing, fading, flaking, or give me the raccoon eyeballls by the end of the day. It stays fresh all day without touch up. the color stays true, fresh, no fading, skipping, flaking, or smearing. What an amazing product for such a wonderful price. It is super easy to apply to give a smooth perfect line.

it's kind of hard to remove it without using some type of oil . my regular facial cleanser cannot remove it. probably due to its superior enduring power. but mineral oil or any type of oil can slowly dissolve this eye liner.

thank to all the ladies on MUA who their very helpful input.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pac27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Liquid formula was smooth
Cheap
Truly black

Cons:
Felt tip is extremely hard and can actually hurt
Was smearing the bottom of my eyes in 4 hours (I have oily, asian skin)

I think that if you don't have oily lids, this will work on you. I'm so oily, on some days UDPP doesn't even work.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i know it says h20 proof but this is SO ridiculously hard to get off its insane, and not in a good way. I applicator is just a really hard piece of plastic basicaly, i dont know why its called a felt tip, it literally hurt to put it on. You dont even get half way across your lashline before you have to redip the applicator for more product, so its basically impossible to get a smooth line. I really couldnt use this at all, i threw it out. &i can almost always find a use for a product i dont love, but this was awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I bought this yesterday and I love it! I have purchased about 15 different "waterproof" eyeliners, hoping to find one that would stay in place and this oe does it. I applied it this morning at 9 am and by 10 pm, my eye make up still looks fresh and I have no black smudges under my eyes. I have found my HG pencil!!

EDIT: after a few uses, this pencil gets hard and I have to soften it with a lighter. I used to do that in high school. I don't feel like doing it in my adult life.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by DesertR0se

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is more than waterproof--once it dries, it will last you two days. If I try to remove it, (I use mineral oil--yeah, yeah I know I shouldn't but it works) I have to do it twice: once at the end of the day, and then the next morning I'll have to use a different liner over the parts I couldn't wipe off. Once I take off the second liner at the end of that day, this one will come off with it.

It's an INKY ONYX BLACK. It's the blackest eyeliner I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. The applicator is very easy to use. I wouldn't recommend using this for smudging, but it's definitely possible because before it dries the consistency is very liquidy. But you have to smudge fast if you want to do that.

It's only a couple of dollars for great pigmentation, great consistency when wet, great staying power when dry. When I take it off one the second day it comes off in good little chunks. I know that sounds horrific but it doesn't affect the smoothness. I'm actually kind of proud of this eyeliner. I will definitely repurchase (I'm wishing right now that I had grabbed 4 or 5 of these) and probably continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really hated this stuff. I had heard good things about WNW's liquid eyeliners and I thought I would try the waterproof one since I thought it would smudge less (I am extremely prone to smudging). BUT I couldn't even test it out for a full day because the stiff felt tip made it so hard to control and get a straight line on my eyes. It also dried really quickly, so when I went over the line, it would look uneven. It also felt sticky and everytime I blinked, I could feel the liner. I never even wore this for a full day because of how uncomfortable it felt. I'll try the original one though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CATTAMER13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner. I bought yesterday and this product is good and it is nice that it is reasonably priced. I like the brush it makes such a nice line. I wear extreme cat eyes so I do have to do two coats on the tip but because of the price and the fact that it doesn't smudge, I can't complain! This will be my permanent liquid eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by meadowmaker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i usually use good old fashioned cake liner but i decided i wanted something portable so i picked this up for 4 bucks. well, don't bother! the brush is extremely stiff and the liquid doesn't cover well. then, once you've got a solid line when dry it feels so sticky it's very uncomfortable. i had to keep it on all night at work and couldn't wait to get home to wash it off. i have other w 'n' w products i adore but this isn't one!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by rachael_l

I like liquid liners occasionally but have troubles finding one that stays put and doesn't smudge throughout the day. This liner left me unimpressed and thankfully it was only a couple dollars. I found the color to be watery and to achieve an opaque black I had to apply several layers, waiting in between to let them completely dry. Even then I found the color to be inconsistent and found that it flaked and smudged after a couple hours.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seeing that the Mega Liners were such a hit with me, I couldn't see how the waterproof version could get any worse. Oh, but it did. I rather liked the felt tip, easier to use, BUT the formula is horrible. I also tried this with UDPP and it smudged within hours. It is sticky and if you're not careful it gets everywhere. I ended up having to clean quite a lot up around my eyes.