April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by rachael_l

I like liquid liners occasionally but have troubles finding one that stays put and doesn't smudge throughout the day. This liner left me unimpressed and thankfully it was only a couple dollars. I found the color to be watery and to achieve an opaque black I had to apply several layers, waiting in between to let them completely dry. Even then I found the color to be inconsistent and found that it flaked and smudged after a couple hours.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seeing that the Mega Liners were such a hit with me, I couldn't see how the waterproof version could get any worse. Oh, but it did. I rather liked the felt tip, easier to use, BUT the formula is horrible. I also tried this with UDPP and it smudged within hours. It is sticky and if you're not careful it gets everywhere. I ended up having to clean quite a lot up around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very impressed with this liquid liner! It has a felt tip and the color is a rich, opaque black. The liner lasts forever without smudging or flaking (L'Oreal liquid liners, I am looking at you!). It even stayed in place through a shower, so it truly is waterproof. I removed one lippie because I find that it's difficult to control the amount of liner on the felt tip and so I end up applying too much. Although I have to say, if you really want to try a WnW liquid liner, I'd suggest you go for the original Mega Liners. I find they're way better quality and not as messy as these H2O liners.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by notsogirly818

i hate this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Smell - n/a
Texture - Run of the mill liquid eyeliner; not gritty but not particularly smooth either.
Opacity - Completely opague, as a good liquid eyeliner should be
Color - a truly DARK, INKY BLACK. This is by far the blackest eyeliner I've ever owned. Even if it hadn't lived up to its claims I would still buy it again because of the color.
Durability- This eyeliner is waterproof and is very long-wearing even without a primer and/or sealant. To test my eyeliner I put some on and then took a shower to see what would happen, being sure to stick my face directly under the runing water a bunch of times so that face would get wet. After my shower the eyeliner hadn't budged or smudged and still looked totally fresh. :-)
Overall: I'm glad I decided to take a chance on this product and look forward to trying the other H20-proof eyeliner colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

holy goodness! this stuff lasts forever!!! i mean, forever... even after remiving my eye makeup i still have some left on my eyes! other than its awesome staying power, this stuff is so cheap and doesnt make my eyes water when i wing it out like other liquid liners can! but my favorite part of this liner??? the fact that it doesnt dry to a flat matte black that gets dulled down. i do intense eye looks, so when i use liquid liner i still want it to show against the e/s. other liquid liners have just gone too matte and too... flat i guess... this one doesnt, it holds its own next to dark e/s!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by louielou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHILE im applying this eyeliner it smudges right then and there. maybe its because i dont have a crease (being asian and all) but still... i was disappointed...

definitely payed for the price haha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by zookc04

Wow! This stuff STAYS! I wish a little less product came out on the applicator but a tissue fixes that. I actually had to spend a weekend in jail where you werent allowed to wear makeup. The guard asked me to take it off and i stood there and she was amazed that this stuff just DIDNT come off..i stayed on the whole weekend. You need good makeup remover for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty impressive. It's very black and lasts and lasts and lasts, but the line is not very precise: the color seems to seep a little. Not as good as the gel but it's quite a bargain.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lanoysk

The amount of liquid that comes out with the felt tip applicator is a bit much for me. I really like how black the color is, but the application is a bit to shiny-looking for me, doesn't dry as fast as I'd like, and it's a bit sticky. When it does eventually dry, it does have an incredible staying power, and I really have to used eye makeup remover to remove the product.