July 24, 2014 | 1891 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I am totally amazed by this product. Actually i bought a bottle of this when I was at around 26 and it didnt work on me. Now at 35, my skin is actually aging. It didnt work in the past but now I see dramatic results. I think this product works better on older skin. My face looks more radiant and forehead lines are less prone. The miracle of all? My eye lines are less prominent. But I dun use treatment essence on eye areas. I guess this is due to me using eye serum right after my treatment essence. My fingers have some essence leftover. Nevertheless, I will pay for this product since it deliver the results I want.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

"The fool and his money soon parted"

Ok, I have to keep that phrase in mind everytime I start wanting to purchase this product because honestly it's amazing. I bought the insanely overpriced tiny sample off amazon... it looks like water, and I wasn't sure how to apply it-- I applied it straight w/my hands because using it as a toner w/a cotton ball would have been a total waste of $$.

It makes my skin look RADIANT. There's just something about the way my skin looks after using this essence.. glowy and just great. My skin feels softer after using it and somehow hydrated even tho the texture is just like water with a little something added to it, like glycerin or w/e.

But the price of a full sized bottle is totally unjustifiable to my budget. Literally washing your money down the drain... Someday when I'm rich I'll buy bottles and bottles of SK II but for now the price just ruins the product. It's just not worth it for something so temporary.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by MKC1011

I've been using this for about 1 month now with the SkII Facial Treatment Lotion. So far my skin become more hydrate and I've less break out. I can also tell that my skin look more radiant and even skin tone before I use this. I've de-hydrate oily skin but after using the SKII essence I'm less oily and have less clogged pores. It is a little pricy but I think it is worth every pennies. For those who had a bad experience with the essence, maybe you gals should try using the lotion as a toner before the essence rather than using this as a toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ever since I started using SK-II products, my skin has become more supple, hydrated, even toned and brighter. I attribute this to the Pitera in their products, including the Facial Treatment Essence.

I started using this in my late 20s - a couple of times a week, typically after exfoliating so that it is better absorbed into the skin or when my skin feels dehydrated. Now that I have hit my 30s, I plan to be more consistent and use this daily as I would like to maintain the skin I have.

I find that patting the essence on with my warmed hands (as opposed to using a cotton pad) reduces wastage and allows the product to be better absorbed into the skin.

SK-II will always be part of my skincare regime.

Ingredients:

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by redbuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product at all. It works great for my mother skin but not on me. I feel nothing right after i use this product according to this name it's not miracle. It does dry up my face, and you know what it's so pricey with a product that does nothing on my face.
Maybe it's work for a lot of people but not with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ninanicolechan

This thing is one of my holy grail items ! It's pricey but so worth it! I had problems with my pores skin discoloration and bumps on my face and ever since I used this they all are slowly going away! My face feels so smooth and I use the skii treatment essence lotion which helped my pores a lot and I don't get any breakouts after using them ! I will gladly repurchase these even though it's pricey until I find a better alternative

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Pugsandkisses

This product failed to impress. I bought a small bottle in Singapore three months ago as it is considerably cheaper there than in the UK and I wanted to see what all the hype was about and whether pitera was this supposed wonder liquid. I used it religiously twice a day and have to say it did nothing for the clarity or texture of my skin. The girl that sold it to me said it would shrink my pores and give me a translucent glow. No such luck. Would not repurchase, the Clarins facial treatment oil that I have just started has had better results in 4 days that months in this!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by singapuracat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like many others I was drawn by advertising and the beautiful skin of Cate Blanchett. For me, alas it was not to be!

I purchased a sample size, I didn't waste money on a full size. I was hoping for a HG for my roseaca, but to no avail. I stuck it in the cupboard, and underwent laser treatment for roseaca, so tried this agin following, but was unimpressed.

Some people have mentioned the smell, I didn't find it offensive.

If it works for you, great! But I suppose it's 'horses for courses'.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Shoffie

Love this product!!!! I've been used this product for 2 years. My face more better than before. First week i used this product, i can differentiate my face looks brighter. Even i used moisturizer from other brand, i will keep using this product for my face. Will buy again and again even the price is expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used a whole bottle of this and saw no effects whatsoever. It smells like spit and has a watery texture that's difficult to handle. The only good thing is that it had no adverse effects on my skin. What an overpriced, overhyped product! I'd stick with scientifically proven ingredients like AHA and retinol. Pitera is not it. It's just a great marketing story.