December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by x8Sophie

Cover Girl lash blast is one of the only mascaras that I use and that it because it never lets me down. I never have to worry about clumps, having it look caked on and it lasts all day. It has always been A+ product for me and I highly recommend it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by saramitch86

I think it gets too clumpy. It dpends a lot on how you apply mascara, but somer mascaras are just not that great. I can apply just a little of this mascara, and it works fine. But when I go out and get doled up, I really just prefer my lancome mascara. This is okay for every day use, and around town. But as soon as I try to put any excessive amount on my eye lashes,it just clumps up. But you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my absolute favorite mascaras. The quality of this is much better than some high-end products, but for only $7 at drugstores.

I love the brush. It evenly coats my lashes and separates them. The formula is awesome too. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without feeling too heavy or irritating. The formula isn't super wet and doesn't flake or smudge. I sometimes forget that I'm wearing it. You can wear many coats to the point where it looks like you have on falsies, and it doesn't get clumpy or spidery.

Great buy. Amazing quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sarahhanzz

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I tried it in 7th grade and have not tried another mascara since.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this mascara. The formula was dry and flaky. I even experienced fall out. Yes it does live up to its name because I did see a difference in my lashes but I would much rather a formula that wasn't as drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like to splurge on mascara, and this has been my go-to for years. Throughout my makeup journey I've upgraded to pricier purchases for the rest of my routine. And I thought, "better upgrade my mascara." I went with the benefit "they're real" (or whatever it's called) and was horrified. Thirty bucks for a mascara that doesn't hold a candle to this $7 stuff! This is dark, stays put, and thickens up my lashes wonderfully. I add a few individual lashes to the edges and voila- couldn't ask for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried several mascaras. This one stays put. Other mascaras smudge and flake on me. With other mascaras, even some high end ones, i have dark bags under my eyes by the end of the day. Not with this one. This mascara keeps my blonde eyelashes dark & defined until i wash it off. I have been using it for about 5 months. It was recommended by a person who washed my hair at a hair salon. I asked her what she recommends cuz she had great makeup. Some other mascaras initially seem darker, but by the end of the day turn into black smudges and flakes. This one is dark enough and stays put. Definitely a better choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MY one and only beloved mascara. No other comes near it. No other makes my eyelashes look as great as this one. I actually spend the time to apply properly. I use the first coat then spend the time to separate them. I use a second coat mostly from the top 2/3 and it makes my eyelashes pop. It holds up through my long 12hr shifts without any problem. Only downside is if I forget and rub my eyes it burns like hell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always find myself coming back to this mascara. On its own it isn't too special, but if you use this before other mascaras it is amazing. I think all mascaras should be combined with another for best results. I love the brush on this. It really separates the lashes well. No clumps. I usually use this before Calvin Klein or benefit mascara. Really really good. Will probably always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different mascaras, high end and drugstore, but I always go back to this. Simply the best. I have long lashes to begin with, so the volumizing formula is all I need.