November 20, 2014 | 1881 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like to splurge on mascara, and this has been my go-to for years. Throughout my makeup journey I've upgraded to pricier purchases for the rest of my routine. And I thought, "better upgrade my mascara." I went with the benefit "they're real" (or whatever it's called) and was horrified. Thirty bucks for a mascara that doesn't hold a candle to this $7 stuff! This is dark, stays put, and thickens up my lashes wonderfully. I add a few individual lashes to the edges and voila- couldn't ask for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried several mascaras. This one stays put. Other mascaras smudge and flake on me. With other mascaras, even some high end ones, i have dark bags under my eyes by the end of the day. Not with this one. This mascara keeps my blonde eyelashes dark & defined until i wash it off. I have been using it for about 5 months. It was recommended by a person who washed my hair at a hair salon. I asked her what she recommends cuz she had great makeup. Some other mascaras initially seem darker, but by the end of the day turn into black smudges and flakes. This one is dark enough and stays put. Definitely a better choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MY one and only beloved mascara. No other comes near it. No other makes my eyelashes look as great as this one. I actually spend the time to apply properly. I use the first coat then spend the time to separate them. I use a second coat mostly from the top 2/3 and it makes my eyelashes pop. It holds up through my long 12hr shifts without any problem. Only downside is if I forget and rub my eyes it burns like hell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always find myself coming back to this mascara. On its own it isn't too special, but if you use this before other mascaras it is amazing. I think all mascaras should be combined with another for best results. I love the brush on this. It really separates the lashes well. No clumps. I usually use this before Calvin Klein or benefit mascara. Really really good. Will probably always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different mascaras, high end and drugstore, but I always go back to this. Simply the best. I have long lashes to begin with, so the volumizing formula is all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by AsianWonder805

This is a great mascara! It's very similar to Maybelline's The Rocket, but the formula is just a little bit drier. This mascara seperates & lengthens, but it does not hold a curl too well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Simply the best. People can't believe my lashes are real when I wear this mascara. Lasts all say, doesn't smudge. It's seriously wonderful. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by kimhall3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this so many times I keep multiples of it on permanent back stock, even as I try other mascaras to see if they match up. They never seem to! I am afraid it will never be better than this magical orange stick. The product keeps the product thick at the base of your lashes while also keeping it dark and precise (very limited clumping) on the tips. The texture is buildable so that you don't have to let one coat completely dry before attempting coat two for extra thickness. It seems to do what you ask, WHEN you ask it to. Granted, I have thick eyelashes to start with, but that means I can see EXACTLY what the product is doing and how well. Compared, every other mascara leaves clumps at the tips that make the thickness of your lashes seem fake. This product gradually blends thickness to length, dark and sleek. No scraggely clumped, ambitious lashes. Just the REAL DEAL. I think the trick is the brush. I but it at the lash line. wiggle, and gently pull through to the tips. For more thickness, hit it again mid-lash to tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will always buy this mascara to have and use for just every day lashes! It's perfect for making my eyelashes look long and think. They come out so black as well! I have higher end mascara so but this is perfect for everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by thatgermangirl08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE this mascara. I think I have used this mascara for 3+ years now and it is something that I cannot live without. I have tried the Maybelline Rocket and the "fusion" version of this LashBlast Volume mascara and just nothing compares. What I love most is how it separates my lashes and evenly coats every lash. I personally do not like waterproof mascaras so I have never bought that version of it. I do not have any problems of smearing etc. If you do not like spider clumpy lashes this is the mascara for you. It does not apply too much product which I love, just enough in my opinion but I know of a lot of people that prefer a way heavier coat. If you are looking for a good every day mascara without having to worry about clumping, and if you like your lashes separated then this is the mascara for you. A few months back I had uploaded a review for this exact mascara so feel free to take a look if you want to know my exact opinion on this one, and others as well. :) Just copy and paste the link :)