April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow palette, I thought that it would be a good post holiday present for myself :) I have played with a majority of them and I am impressed. Definitely would buy again. The packaging was a bit too bulky but otherwise excellent purchase. Shadows themselves blended beautifully and are excellent true colors. Definitely a good first UD purchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

This was my first UD product, and, hence began my love affair. I've had it for years now and I still love it. Has both some vibrant colors and neutrals. My favorites are Peace, Fishnet, and Ransom. These shadows are super smooth and look almost creamy on. Can be applied with a light hand for a wash of color, but when applied in standard fashion the payoff is incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Cigarette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While i don't love this palette as a whole, i found my hg eyeshadows in this. Im not a huge fan of the neutral shades or the shade 'honey' but i love everything else & hit pan on many of them. UD eyeshadows are really smooth and pigmented, with minimal fallout, except for the glittery shades. There is no glitter in this palette, so i dont have to worry. I love the velvet packaging also. I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but i will buy the full sizes of the shades i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Newport100s

i love this palette so much. my favs are fishnet, graffiti, zero & peace. zero sets my black eyeliner perfectly so it lasts all day. these eyeshadows are vibrant & never crease on me. the shadows in this palette are really smooth to apply. i love palettes cuz they are easy to travel with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love collecting UD palettes. They are so cute. The price is a little steep... but you really do get what you pay for. I've found that UD shadows work better with me than MAC, although sometimes I wish they didn't have the xtreme shimmer. This palette is a gem, all of the colors are so vibrant and make for awesome looks. The only thing I wish it has was a white to use as a highlight. If it did, this would be my go-to travel palette. The packaging is awesome. I handed it to my husband and he shook it and said it reminded him of those things with a bunch of pins that you put your hand/face on and it leaves an imprint. Love this palette, bought these as gifts for three of my friends! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this palette. This is the second UD palette I purchased. Its a great addition to anyones collection. I don't use this palette a lot but there are quite a few looks that can be done with this. The shades are very vibrant and colorful. My favorite look to do with this palette is Fishnet on the lid, Ransom blended from the middle of the lid to the outside v, Zero blended on only the outside v and partly into the crease, and Scratch applied as a brow highlight and onto the inner corner of the eye. I love the cute purple velvet packaging with the silver mesh window, its adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by runwhiterabbit

this is a wonderful palette. i've used every color numerous times. all the colors are very rich and long lasting. zero is my favorite, i use it for smokey eye looks, it's such a pretty black and can be as soft or intense as you want it to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first Urban Decay palette I have had it a number of years thought I should give it a review so it dont feel left put and unloved compared to my more recent palette purchases, it has a beautiful purple velvet casing and silver chaining i remember my eyes lighting up and heart pounding when i saw it.

The first 6 shadows are really bright vibrant shades honey is the nicest shade of gold on me a MAC C40 the shadows are so smoothly pigmented they look to be almost liquid metal especially when applied with fingers which gives full intensity colour (i blend the edges with a brush to make it look good) I am indian and this palette usually comes out when I am going to an Indian wedding as it goes with the colour of the sari's (indian clothing item) i tend to favour. The colours really work well on my warm skintone.

Not exactly day time colours but if applied with a fluffy blending blush can get a nice sheer wash that would be more appropriate but this palette definately has a place in my heart and life, there are no MAC shadows in permanent with this pigmentation in these colours - Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

I love this palatte!
Super cute packaging!
Lots of wicked eyeshadows!
Go on like silk!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ladyluella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this pallet a while ago because i was new to urban decay eyeshadows. i must say, i was pretty impressed. i rarely ever buy anything beside M.A.C eyeshadows, but i am glad i did this time. it's definitely worth the price for 9 shadows. I love that it comes with neutrals and brights, and black. for a while, this pallet were the only shadows i used. plus, it came with primer potion, which is a must have for any make-up bag. this is a must buy!