October 1, 2014 | 1106 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kcj1314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome. Cheap and it works. I leave it on for 30 minutes once a week. The dentist told me my teeth have a beautiful color! Will purchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jbloverrr1

OMG This is a product brought from heavy!! its $7.00
at Walmart i used it for 4 days and i saw amazing results they were white!
UPDATE its been a month when i went to my dentistry and they asked me if i got them whiten their i said nope i bought 5 min white used it for a month and got WHITE teeth i mean very white it WORKS i promise.
save yourself money from $200 teeth whiting and buy this works the same!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This works great its not as fast as other products but after a few uses (if used right) this will work for you! Now I see a lot of people that are using cling wrap or trays that come with it. I just buy the tube I make my own trays and they will work for you better than the other products you have been using and u can use them over and over again. Sorry in advance if somebody already posted the way I do it in a previous review. So once you buy the tube go to a sporting good( or section) store and buy those mouth pieces in the sporting good section that protect your teeth. Buy 2 one for the bottom and one for the top. I bought the smallest size and cheapest they had at wal mart they are clear. Once you get home throw them in boiling water I think for maybe a min. if that! Now this is important while they are still on the hot/warm side but not so hot u are going to burn your mouth lol .Put the one you will use for the top in your mouth press it in around your teeth and bite down Keep pressing around teeth to make a mold of your top row of teeth keep it in there till it hardens back up (dont take long) ...repeat for bottom. Is this the best whitening product in the world NO...but with continued use it does work! Hope this makes scense!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing reviews on you tube. And it did NOTHING to my teeth i did it for 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins...everyday and still no results. i don't really like the trays, i can never get them to form to my mouth right vs with strips they form and hug your teeth....i find the trays uncomfortable my jaw gets sore and tired after a while, and you drool a lot which is annoying.....my teeth are pretty white because i whiten often, but i do see a difference with crest white strips when i whiten my already white teeth, but saw no difference with this, my sister tried it to and had the same bad luck i had. i wont buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nNiicCoO0lLeE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me begin by saying that this works great, esp. considering the price! You will notice it working right away, I always leave it on for 5+ minutes though. The ONLY downside is I have noticed my teeth are much more sensitive, I used to never have problems with teeth sensitivity and find them hurting after using this product, but for the results, i'll take it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DCC77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in every single way that the box suggests, for 10 days straight, 20 minutes each time...nothing. Did not do a thing - not even a shade lighter. Super disappointed. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cheap, effective, and gente whitening product when I stumbled upon Plus White on MUA. First I want to say, I love the price.. It is really inexpensive but also effective. The best part is that it is pretty gentle so I don't have to put up with sore teeth in exchange for a brighter smile. The directions say to use twice a day for the first two weeks, but I only used it once a day for double the time (10 min). Worked great! Right now, I only use once or twice every few months for maintenance. I will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this regularly (once a month now) with the tray that comes from the kit and I am asked by strangers how I get my teeth so white! My dentist even said my teeth are whiter than they would be after a professional whitening! I tried the strips, but nothing works as well as this. I purchased the kit over two years ago and the tray is still in perfect condition. I can't believe it's so cheap to buy the gel when I know people that spend a ridiculous amount on fancy toothpastes and procedures that work just as well as this. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product off and on in the past few years. I originally tried it as a kit with the mouth tray and rinse. I don't know that the rinse ever made a difference and the mouth tray's design was ok. I can't imagine trying to use this just painting it on each tooth though, too much hassle, too messy! BUT with a mouth tray---fab & easy. I actually tried the CVS brand version of this and while their gel didn't do anything really, the mouth tray that it comes with is waaaay better than the Plus White kit one. I recently came back to this and am using it in tandem with Luster's new Power White toothpaste and my usual Listerine Whitening mouthwash. Definitely seeing quality results in this combo and STILL cheaper, quicker, and less painful than Crest Whitestrips! You get a lot of product for your money too. (if you want to spring for a CVS kit for the mouth tray I recommend, all total you'd be paying about $12 and still a better price than any Crest or Aquafresh whitening kits ;-) )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I know I'm in the minority here, but this really didn't do anything for me. My teeth weren't any whiter than they were before I used this. My arm & hammer advanced white toothpaste made more of a noticeable difference than this stuff. I'm happy this worked out for so many people, but for me not so much. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But on the bright side, I didn't get any tooth sensitivity after using this.