April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I know I'm in the minority here, but this really didn't do anything for me. My teeth weren't any whiter than they were before I used this. My arm & hammer advanced white toothpaste made more of a noticeable difference than this stuff. I'm happy this worked out for so many people, but for me not so much. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But on the bright side, I didn't get any tooth sensitivity after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay first things first , i love this point blank , I seen results from the first time i tired it and i left it on for 15 minutes and i bought the whole kit for about 6 dollars at wal mart. & i love it ive been told it works a lot better then the 40 dollars strips, and for the person who said this was for poor people i find that to be very rude and stupid , whats the point of buying something for 40 that doesnt work while the product for 5 dollars that does work, and i dont mind spending 40 dollars as long as it worth it but you come out here like a big shot 40 dollars is also cheap why didnt you get it done and the dentist for $200 if your not as poor as the rest of us sweetheart :)

19 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The only teeth whitening product that worked for me and surprisingly it's the cheapest one. I got mine on amazon for a little over 10 euros (with shipping). I first used the sensitive version but I applied it differently than it says in the instructions, I used it twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks. I used a mouth tray a few times but mostly I just applied it on my teeth and tried to keep my mouth open and not drool too much for the next 20 minutes. I then realized I bought the ''sensitive'' version and bought the original gel as well and started using that one. In about a week of applying it (the same way I applied the sensitive version) I noticed that my teeth were getting whiter but mirrors can be deceiving so I took a photo of my teeth and.... WOW. My teeth were looking really really white in photos (not ''Ross-from-Friends'' white if anyone knows what I am talking about), I didn't even realize the gel worked so well and that there was such a difference. Before that I wasn't really comfortable smiling in pictures because the teeth on the sides were quite noticeably more yellow than the front ones (thanks to drinking 2 to 3 cups of black tea every day for the past 10 years) but they are not any more. I then went on a long trip where I took lots and lots of photos and my teeth look amazingly white in all of them.
Before this product I have only used the Crest whitestrips but they were too expensive, hard to use and they hurt my teeth. With this product I can feel a slight tingle a day after using them but nothing more, they definitely don't make you uncomfortable. I am so so so SO happy I didn't have to go to the dentist and pay $$$ for a result that could be achieved with a 5 dollar product. I still have over half a tube left and plan to use it for touch ups but it's been three months since I have last used it and my teeth are still pearly white. Definitely my fave product of 2011. If I had to I would probably pay 50 dollars for it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by botoxic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you use this with Glad Press and Seal cling film/plastic wrap, it's pretty much a Crest White Strip at a miniscule amount of the cost. I'm glad they sorted out the "watery bottle" problem from last year, because I did get a bottle of that useless mess. It works, it does make my teeth sensitive, but if I use Sensodyne or comparable toothpaste immediately following, it cuts down on that considerably. One tube lasts a long time, 3-4 months at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by crflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Product is amazing!!!!!!!! Once i got my braces off, i was really scared about how my teeth would look and as it turns out there were no white spots but my teeth were kinda yellow and i was really worried. So me and my older sister went and bought this. I was really skeptical since it was so cheap and all my friends told me whitening stuff didnt work.THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!! I got home and tried it and i could already tell a difference. I HIGHLY recommend this product! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by betseylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for only $6 after hearing great reviews. I am almost done my two weeks of whitening and I can say that the whitening is the same as the professional crest whitestrips I used last year. I didn't use a mouth guard or anything. The taste is a lot better than strips, it's just minty, i don't taste chemicals until the last few minutes. It's so cheap but after all these reviews I was hoping it would whiten my teeth more. also, crest never made my teeth sensitive, but this gel did after the third time. I had to stop for a day. Might as well try for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by hiimamanda

I thought this product was awesome! I was skeptical at first, and didn't think it'd really work, considering it was only about 5 dollars. I was wrong. I saw results after the 2nd time I used it. Although, I have a few tips. I think saliva is what's causing the foam, and I also think saliva rinsing it off your teeth is the reason why it isn't working for some of you. My teeth were pretty yellow when I started using this. I simply tabbed it on my teeth with a q-tip, and as tedious as this sounds, I held my lips away from my teeth using my fingers, for about 20 minutes. I use this product in bed, usually while watching movies on my laptop, so it isn't such a hassle. I don't recommend using a tray for this product. Also, I dry brush my teeth before using this, and brush my teeth regularly afterwards. It hasn't caused me any sensitivity at all, and it's worked like a charm. Not to mention, you can't really beat a 5 dollar teeth whitener that actually works if you use it the right way. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by CChantal

I used this product for about two weeks, once a day, for about 20 minutes.
I put it on my teeth, with my finger, and then put the tray in my mouth. I didn't really work for me. But my teeth are pretty yellow. I think this product would be perfect for people with already white teeth, but just want them a bit brighter. It's pretty cheap as well. I bought it on ebay for 14 dollars. I have used it about 15 times, and I still have half the tube left.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have stated, this is good for minor brightening, light staining and for those with patience. Won't get the job done if you want a smile that *blings* within two weeks. I would definitely go with Crest Professional Effects Whitestrips or Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide toothpaste if you are looking for wow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by simi531

OK, so i see this stuff has been recalled...nothing dangerous I am assuming but more of what I experienced with the actual product. It definitely separated in the tube. I loved it when I used it in the beginning because it was very thick and easy to keep in place on my teeth. I also loved how fast it worked. Well, as I started to get down the tube it got much more liquidy and no matter how much I shook it, it stayed liquified. It also stopped working as well. I think I was using all the thick bleaching stuff in the beginning. So I guess that is what the recall is all about and I am bummed b/c I threw out the rest of the tube and went off to the pharmacy to get more..only to find that it had been pulled from the shelves! I hope they bring this back soon b/c it really worked quickly for me and was easy to use - with or without mouth trays. I will be sure to shake it well if and when they bring it back.