July 25, 2014 | 1114 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This works great its not as fast as other products but after a few uses (if used right) this will work for you! Now I see a lot of people that are using cling wrap or trays that come with it. I just buy the tube I make my own trays and they will work for you better than the other products you have been using and u can use them over and over again. Sorry in advance if somebody already posted the way I do it in a previous review. So once you buy the tube go to a sporting good( or section) store and buy those mouth pieces in the sporting good section that protect your teeth. Buy 2 one for the bottom and one for the top. I bought the smallest size and cheapest they had at wal mart they are clear. Once you get home throw them in boiling water I think for maybe a min. if that! Now this is important while they are still on the hot/warm side but not so hot u are going to burn your mouth lol .Put the one you will use for the top in your mouth press it in around your teeth and bite down Keep pressing around teeth to make a mold of your top row of teeth keep it in there till it hardens back up (dont take long) ...repeat for bottom. Is this the best whitening product in the world NO...but with continued use it does work! Hope this makes scense!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after seeing reviews on you tube. And it did NOTHING to my teeth i did it for 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins...everyday and still no results. i don't really like the trays, i can never get them to form to my mouth right vs with strips they form and hug your teeth....i find the trays uncomfortable my jaw gets sore and tired after a while, and you drool a lot which is annoying.....my teeth are pretty white because i whiten often, but i do see a difference with crest white strips when i whiten my already white teeth, but saw no difference with this, my sister tried it to and had the same bad luck i had. i wont buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nNiicCoO0lLeE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me begin by saying that this works great, esp. considering the price! You will notice it working right away, I always leave it on for 5+ minutes though. The ONLY downside is I have noticed my teeth are much more sensitive, I used to never have problems with teeth sensitivity and find them hurting after using this product, but for the results, i'll take it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DCC77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in every single way that the box suggests, for 10 days straight, 20 minutes each time...nothing. Did not do a thing - not even a shade lighter. Super disappointed. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cheap, effective, and gente whitening product when I stumbled upon Plus White on MUA. First I want to say, I love the price.. It is really inexpensive but also effective. The best part is that it is pretty gentle so I don't have to put up with sore teeth in exchange for a brighter smile. The directions say to use twice a day for the first two weeks, but I only used it once a day for double the time (10 min). Worked great! Right now, I only use once or twice every few months for maintenance. I will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this regularly (once a month now) with the tray that comes from the kit and I am asked by strangers how I get my teeth so white! My dentist even said my teeth are whiter than they would be after a professional whitening! I tried the strips, but nothing works as well as this. I purchased the kit over two years ago and the tray is still in perfect condition. I can't believe it's so cheap to buy the gel when I know people that spend a ridiculous amount on fancy toothpastes and procedures that work just as well as this. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product off and on in the past few years. I originally tried it as a kit with the mouth tray and rinse. I don't know that the rinse ever made a difference and the mouth tray's design was ok. I can't imagine trying to use this just painting it on each tooth though, too much hassle, too messy! BUT with a mouth tray---fab & easy. I actually tried the CVS brand version of this and while their gel didn't do anything really, the mouth tray that it comes with is waaaay better than the Plus White kit one. I recently came back to this and am using it in tandem with Luster's new Power White toothpaste and my usual Listerine Whitening mouthwash. Definitely seeing quality results in this combo and STILL cheaper, quicker, and less painful than Crest Whitestrips! You get a lot of product for your money too. (if you want to spring for a CVS kit for the mouth tray I recommend, all total you'd be paying about $12 and still a better price than any Crest or Aquafresh whitening kits ;-) )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I know I'm in the minority here, but this really didn't do anything for me. My teeth weren't any whiter than they were before I used this. My arm & hammer advanced white toothpaste made more of a noticeable difference than this stuff. I'm happy this worked out for so many people, but for me not so much. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But on the bright side, I didn't get any tooth sensitivity after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay first things first , i love this point blank , I seen results from the first time i tired it and i left it on for 15 minutes and i bought the whole kit for about 6 dollars at wal mart. & i love it ive been told it works a lot better then the 40 dollars strips, and for the person who said this was for poor people i find that to be very rude and stupid , whats the point of buying something for 40 that doesnt work while the product for 5 dollars that does work, and i dont mind spending 40 dollars as long as it worth it but you come out here like a big shot 40 dollars is also cheap why didnt you get it done and the dentist for $200 if your not as poor as the rest of us sweetheart :)

19 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The only teeth whitening product that worked for me and surprisingly it's the cheapest one. I got mine on amazon for a little over 10 euros (with shipping). I first used the sensitive version but I applied it differently than it says in the instructions, I used it twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks. I used a mouth tray a few times but mostly I just applied it on my teeth and tried to keep my mouth open and not drool too much for the next 20 minutes. I then realized I bought the ''sensitive'' version and bought the original gel as well and started using that one. In about a week of applying it (the same way I applied the sensitive version) I noticed that my teeth were getting whiter but mirrors can be deceiving so I took a photo of my teeth and.... WOW. My teeth were looking really really white in photos (not ''Ross-from-Friends'' white if anyone knows what I am talking about), I didn't even realize the gel worked so well and that there was such a difference. Before that I wasn't really comfortable smiling in pictures because the teeth on the sides were quite noticeably more yellow than the front ones (thanks to drinking 2 to 3 cups of black tea every day for the past 10 years) but they are not any more. I then went on a long trip where I took lots and lots of photos and my teeth look amazingly white in all of them.
Before this product I have only used the Crest whitestrips but they were too expensive, hard to use and they hurt my teeth. With this product I can feel a slight tingle a day after using them but nothing more, they definitely don't make you uncomfortable. I am so so so SO happy I didn't have to go to the dentist and pay $$$ for a result that could be achieved with a 5 dollar product. I still have over half a tube left and plan to use it for touch ups but it's been three months since I have last used it and my teeth are still pearly white. Definitely my fave product of 2011. If I had to I would probably pay 50 dollars for it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No