November 27, 2014 | 1498 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using these since I started wearing makeup, if I'm a rush and don't have time to use one of my elf cream eyeliners (that I LOVE, have a review on 'em!) I will grab one of these-I have one in black and another in brown-and quickly tightline my upper waterline and in between my lashes to make them look thicker :)

Because they are on my waterline they do transfer down onto my bottom waterline, but that's nothing a q-tip or a tissue can't fix!

They are very pigmented and creamy and I dont find I need to go over the same place over and over to get the intensity that I want :)

These are great, cheap, and easy! You don't need to sharpen them which is a huge plus for me! You can get these at most grocery stores for Pete's sake!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Black onyx (non waterproof) I love the smudger at the end of the pencil. Its very convenient.
It did stay on my lashline but it moved down to my lower lashline and created some kind of smokey smudgy look.
I prefer my liners to stay where I applied them all day. I wont repurchase this. But the smudger is great! I wish every pencil had one =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this eyeliner in black onyx. It's my everyday go to eyeliner. I've tried so many other eyeliners ranging from cheap to really expensive. This one is cheap and it works the best for me. It glides on and there is no irritation on my eyes. And the black actually shows up as dark black so it's perfect for me. They have the Queen collection which makes it waterproof and it's just as amazing, but even better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bethy999

I love this eyeliner because it's self sharpening. It is a VERY soft liner, almost like warm candle wax, so it does smudge easily. If you're using this in place of a liquid eyeliner, like you want a sharp precise line, this isn't for you. I use this for a soft look which is why it's perfect for me. My only complaint is the cap for the smudger always comes off and I have to hunt it down in my makeup bag, but no biggie.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by wewood3

The only thing I like about this product is it's self sharpening. I bought the black onyx, goes on smooth but in the first couple hours of applying it it turns blue on my eyelid. By the end of the day you can hardly tell that you applied eyeliner (to my upper lid) because it fades. Will not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by QweenShannon

If I said I didn't like this product, I'd be lying. But at the same time, this eyeliner and me have a love-hate relationship. Now, don't get me wrong. This is a good product - if you don't have oily eyelids.
This product smudges so much, it can be unbearable. I find it lasting only an hour at times after applying it. If I'm lucky, it'll last a whole day. It does not last too long on the waterline, and even by blinking it can start to smudge. If you smudge it yourself using the build in smudger before leaving the house, it does work out. But it's a good look right above the upper lashes; not sure if it lasts long though, I haven't risked it, just tried it on in front of the mirror one time.
But what I really love it's the simplicity of applying this product. It glides on like a breeze, which makes the application so easy. It doesn't hurt at all when I apply it on. And the colors are lovely. I have one in black onyx (200) and espresso (210).
I do have back ups of these. They're a good buy if you don't have oily eyelids. Even if you do, I recommend trying them out. Although they smudge easily, they're a fast and easy application, and I'm sure if you add a primer on it goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would always break my eyeliner halfway through applying it. -.- Maybe it's that dang clicker part. That's why I stopped buying it. I broke more than I used. Anyways, it's very smooth going on, that's a plus. It doesn't stay on waterlines very well. Maybe for an hour? If that. The colors are mostly natural, like they aren't bright & dramatic. (Even the blues & purples) I'm saying, they are dull, but in a good way, deep kinda. If you like that, great. They smudge easily, but if you don't mess with your eyes then it lasts a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by kagurarox

It's self sharpening and comes with a smudger, which I always appreciate. It smudges a bit after a few hours though, so watch out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these a really long time ago, and also got a free one with a mascara at some point (which is still un-opened).

I don't think these are terrible, in fact I can imagine plenty of people liking them but they really aren't very useful to me. I am not really a big fan of pencil eye-liners, but recently (more so to finish the ones that I have), I have been using them to line my lower lash-line. I think it is a nice casual look, as opposed to wearing gel-liner.

This liner seems to smudge easily in my experience, so I usually work some on to my lash line and then smudge it along with my finger to kind of set it in. I do not wear it on my lid because the few times I have, it looked like a mess. Although, I suppose if topped with an eyeshadow, it could work for a smokey eye look.

I also do not recommend this for the water line because it has zero staying power. So pretty much, I will probably be using the 2 I have for a long time because I only use them on my lower lash line. They are not awful for the purpose, and the fact that they don't need to be sharpened is quite convenient. I have them in a dark grey color which I usually would not buy, so that may also be a reason why I don't care for them much.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by shellaylayeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

okay. so i bought this eyeliner because it really worked and stayed on my best friends waterline. she has the black colored one and i bought a gray colored one. it lasts about thirty minutes on my waterline and im not even exaggerating. i dont know, if eyeliners do not stay on your waterline very well like me, this is not the right product for you.