NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencils after all the raving reviews but I honestly can't find any good uses for them. There are many pretty colors to choose from but when I use them as shadows, even with UDPP underneath, they still crease. The longest wear time I've ever gotten out of these is one hour..and I wouldn't even consider my eyelids oily. The pencil form is also not very practical.

Love the pigment, love the staying power, love the price, like the packaging (if only it was restractable, but then some people wouldn't be able to depot them), and most of all - love the fact that it is so so so versatile! I tried it as a base for a neutral look (above my usual eye primer), no creasing! I also used it just as a wash of colour, with some liquid liner to make the look more "neat" and refined, could also use nxy jumbo eyeshadow in dark brown in the corner (but i really hate that shade, it smudges like craaaaazy espesh cos it's really dark and pigmented)

I recommend milk too :D

on 3/24/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product sat in my make-up stash for a good year before I decided to try and do a look for it, I put it all over my lid and used Dark Brown Jumbo Pencil in the crease. I loved it! Was thinking that it would be perfect for an everyday quick look. However, when looking in the mirror about an hour later I found just how badly this had creased :(

I tried not to be discouraged though and having originally used MAC PP in Painterly, I decided to see if it held any better with my UDPP. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no difference.

I loved the colour pay-off and there is a great selection of colours available, but the creasing is way too much hassle. Would not repurchase x

on 2/25/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

When asked which NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil to purchase, everyone told me to get this one. I think it's a winner! It's a cool toned taupe-brown and glides on beautifully. However, it does tend to get a little bit cakey if applied to thick. I use this a lot to line my lower lashline.

on 2/23/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my number 1 base color. I'm so glad that I found NYX jumbo pencils. I have 10 shades and this one is the one I use most. I use it under almost any color, especially with browns, neutrals and dark colors. A must have.

on 1/17/2011 5:19:00 PM

I love this jumbo pencil, it hasn't creased for me and undeer my eye shadows it looks amazing. Its a creamy beige and was only 5 dollars! (canadian) I love it and will definitely buy some more.

on 1/16/2011 5:57:00 PM

I love this!! The color is gorgeous, like a shimmery light brown. This can go great on any skin tone and this really is a great base for any neutral eyeshadow. I was very happy to find that this does not crease at all. On top of that, it is very easy to apply and is very creamy. I will defnitely buy this again :) The price is around 4 bucks, so why not :)

on 1/9/2011 10:16:00 PM

I really like this color. I use it as an eyeshadow base and it's great. Has decent staying power and is a beautiful color. I don't like jumbo pencils, but that's just me.

on 1/7/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really nice color for all purposes - from casual to semi-formal. It did not transfer, fade, or slip noticeably even though I have very oily skin.

on 12/1/2010 1:54:00 PM

Picked this up as a base for brown shadows. It works great to give them more depth. It worked perfectly for me as a base for a brown smokey eye. I've picked up 5 of these gems this week (Ulta has BOGO1/2). And kudos to youtube for showing me how to depot these using a microwave.