Clinique Supermoisture Makeup

3.4

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, evening primrose oil, peg-10 dimethicone, cladosiphon okamuranus extract, olive fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, birch bark extract, aloe leaf water, cholesterol, sodium mannose phosphate, trehalose, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitol, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, trihydroxystearin, lauroyl lusine, dimethicone/peg 10-15 crosspolymer, zinc stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, laureth-7, triethoxycaprylysilane, dextrin, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [iln32599].

on 4/1/2011 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very dry skin which lacks radiance. I like to use Chanel Vitalumiere because it gives a dewy finish to my skin. However the price point is a little high. Just to switch off, I tried the Supermoisture formual by Clinique and loved the glow that my skin had. Plus the cost is much more reasonable. Each time I wear it, people will tell me how healthy my skin looks. My skin is also sensitive, too; so I am glad for all of the research that Clinique puts into its products. If you have active skin, I would not recommend this product for you because you may prefer a matte finish which this definitely does not give. But for myself, I am glad that I got my "glow" back.

on 3/18/2011 6:34:00 AM

I tried a sample of this foundation to replace Dior Light (a comparable product someone here said).

It *is* a nice foundation but to be honest I found it VERY heavy and not at all dewy. It was almost too much. My skin is quite good generally.

I'd be wary of buying a full size of this simply because I found it to be too much for my skin.

on 2/28/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extraordinarly dry skin nearly every foundation drys it out. At first this foundation worked wonders, its easy to apply, it blends in nicely and it doesnt dry my skin out in the slightest however it doesnt last very long on the skin. I think as my skin got used to this foundation after a couple of months of use it started to look oily on my skin, I would go back to it though if my skin ever got that dehydrated again.

on 2/28/2011 11:22:00 AM

I used to really like this foundation in the beginning because it doesn't make my face dry and really moisturizes. But when I used this in a party I couldnt believe that my face looked a grayish, cakey and very shiny in the pictures . Since then I always blend this with my moisturizer to make it lighter and more natural looking.

on 2/28/2011 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many foundations, and always come back to this one.
It just feels good an the skin, and does not dry out, only problem it does not last all day.

I have been trying to find another foundation that is as moisturising as this one, but not found one yet, so keep coming back to this.

on 2/13/2011 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Besides the fact that I look like Edward, this is the first foundation I've found that doesn't dry me out. For this, I can forgive it the glitter. Though there are cheaper drugstore foundations that claim to be moisturizing, they're just not moisturizing enough for me. I like the fact that it comes in a squeezy lipgloss-like tube. There is no product waste, and can be easily stored upside down to get all the product out. I would repurchase, but not for a long while yet, even using this every day.

EDITED: Not moisturizing enough. I'm trying to use this up by mixing a bit into my regular foundation for a luminous look. For the price I paid, I'd rather have a foundation that's better than this. Sticking to bb cream for now.

on 2/9/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So surprised at the rating this magic elixer got... I'm old ( 54 ) and this stuff actually makes my skin look moist and almost dewy. In buffalo. In winter. No weird breakouts. The coverage is quite buildable, and it blends easily with a foundation brush or fingers .Looks awesome with some bronzer powder. Love it!!!

on 1/23/2011 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the best foundation that I have ever tried.
I like the creamy gel like consistency that it has, it isn't the fullest coverage but it has coverage that is enough for my skin. I unfortunately have pretty dry flaky skin and this doesn't emphasize it or dry it even more like most do. It is very comfortable to wear. The staying power is pretty average, not impossible to get off but it doesn't wear off right away either. One thing that i'm not so struck on is the shimmery aspect of it, but when its on its not the most noticeable, but i would like it better if it was flat. I like the squeeze tube packaging, its easy and clean to use.
I'm definitely going to be using this foundation for a while.

on 1/22/2011 8:22:00 PM

This is a great foundation that comes in a handy plastic, easy to travel with, hygienic tube. I have fairly dry skin in the winter and this stuff leaves my face looking great - very fresh and dewy but not oily. I top it off with some Estee Lauder ReNutriv loose powder and I am good to go for the day. Stays on! I don't get the comments about the sparkles; I don't see them; I have checked my makeup when I am outside and in the car several times and I simply don't see any sparkles and neither does my Hubby! Super cheap at $23 or $24 a tube. Definitely worth a shot. You can always return it if you don't like it.

on 12/10/2010 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

honestly it's a really nice foundation. enough coverage for my skin (which doesn't need much coverage) and nice finish.
but the only problem is it's glitter/sparkles!!! it's just too noticeable, I can't even hide it by using a powder. this is the only reason why I'm not going to repurchase this... it sucks because I wouldve really like this foundation