November 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so drying! It made my lips feel gross. If you're looking for a nice product, do not try Wet n' Wild.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't hate this gloss, but I don't love it, either. I have it in "Cotton Candy," a clear, strawberry color that smells like vanilla. The texture is nice, and this comes with a sponge-tip applicator, which is what I prefer. However, this just disappears into my lips so fast... you really have to constantly reapply to keep a shine. I guess that's what comes with the non-sticky consistency, but for that reason I won't re-purchase, even for the cheapy price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by charmmy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst lip gloss I have ever bought. It reeks of chemicals and plastic. I bought 563B (a nude color) and when I put it on, it was so metallic! You can't even tell that it is a beige color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I have the WetnWild MegaSlicks lipgloss in #569A ( Candy Apple) which I adore. I got it on a BOGO at CVS and it goes for $1.99, cant beat that price. Its more of a pinky shade goes on sheer on me but with a hint of pink. I use it on my everyday looks as well as when I wear my smokey eye. Its not sticky or doesnt smell like anything but a lipgloss. I mean for the price you cant beat that. I used MAC lipglasses for many years and just didnt like the sticky feeling, plus hated it when the wind blew my hair and my hair would stick to my lipgloss....so hate that feeling!! but with the WetnWild lipgloss it doesnt stick to my hair. I will surely purchase this again in fact many of my friends are getting it as stocking stuffers..Everyone needs more lipglosses :0)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Nell405

I bought 2 of these for around $3 each. I have 565C, which is a very sheer bright pink, and 569A, more of a coral color. The 565C is nice, smells kind of good, isn't too sticky. After trying this one, I thought I would buy more of these... then I tried the 569A. I don't know what's up with this product but the second one had such a strong, disgusting plastic smell that I wiped it off after a few seconds because I couldn't stand it. I threw it away, but I like the first one so I'll keep it. I won't buy this again because I don't know which ones will smell terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by EralkFang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought in Crystal Clear (561A) around $2.29 at a Rite Aid.

This stuff comes in a decent sized, but still manageable, straight tube. The applicator is a reasonably sized little brush, although you can rarely get anything but the tip covered in product.

But the reason this stuff is going to vanish out of my makeup bin? The smell. The lip gloss smells truly atrocious- at first I just thought it was the applicator, but it's the whole thing. It has a nasty chemical smell to it- hardly the kind of thing you want to put on your lips! I haven't encountered this with Wet n Wild's other lip products, so I was surprised. It's disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by mam311

I really LOVE this gloss, I've been on a gloss kick lately so I added this one to the collection today. I got this in 560A, it's a clear pink tinted color. I use this with my Sally Hansen Gloss I bought the other day, I put it on first then put SH over it if I want color, as I mentioned I found the SH to be a little sticky, this stuff fixes that! I love the way this stuff smells, and doesnt taste bad either. My lips feel smooth, not sticky at all. Give this a try if your looking for a everyday clear gloss, it's cheap enough, $1.99!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

numbers 566 and 563b. A pinky color and a nude one.

I dont really like them, they're way too metallic.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by EllieBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wore megaslicks lipgloss(im not sure which color) to my sister's engagment party and it stayd on all night even after eating and drinking

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm very dissapointed with this line because so far everything I tried is really crappy. I tried 2 different color lipglosses(unfortunately, don't remember the names of the colors because out in the trash they went which I hardly ever do). One color was wine, with slight shimmer(at least that's what it looked like in the tube). Once I put it on, I realized that it has dark glitter in and it looked like black dots all over my lips! Mind you, you can't see it in the tube just when you put it on. Another color was watermelon pink which looked extemely frosty on the lips, so I didn't care for it at all. But what turned me off the most was harsh chemical scent that I never encountered in any other lipgloss. I tried Wet'n'Wild lipstick and it doesn't have the same scent so I don't know what the heck they are doing with lipgloss. I actually threw both items in the trash which I never do since i'm on the budget but trust me, this product deserves it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No