Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.3

on 5/10/2010 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is also my favorite! Though I can only wear it at night since it is hot all year round here. It must be very nice wearing it in a colder climate. The scent is rosy, spicy and classy too. Love it!

It is true that for a EDT, it smells like EDP. Must be very strong for EDP version.

on 4/8/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This has to be the sexiest fragrance, ever. I only wear it when Im going out. Im not good at describing fragrances, but this one is a winner. Elegant black bottle. For an EDT its as potent as a EDP.

on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 AM

I will never be without this scent for fall/winter/early spring. It is sexy but in a very refined way. I'm not sure what makes it so special, but I've never had so many complements on a fragrance.

on 2/25/2009 7:59:00 PM

Love this scent- heavy at first but fades to a pleasant musky, sexy, flirty, fruity, yummy smell. I received this as a present and I reserve it for special occasions and I get compliments every time! Deeelish.

on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance. I like classy, sexy, sophisticated, romantic scents with a "touch" of "naughty" in them, and it's definitely for the colder months. And this one is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! But you have to try it on your skin! On the card it smelled pretty, but on the skin, it's amazing! And layered with their beautiful lotion... to die for! I got the gift set with the lotion, toilette, and hair spray... divine! This scent is unique, warm, musky, slightly sweet. Feminine but not too flowery, Sexy, sensuous, graceful and mysterious. Definitely not "trendy". It's classic and beautiful and I LOVE IT! Make sure you get the Black Bottle... the Toilette! The Parfum and the Toilette are totally different. I'm in heaven! :) Oh yea, btw... it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Basic Instinct" - which I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE before they discontinued it, ugh! They're very similar to me. So I'm really happy, as I've been trying to find something that reminded me of that beloved scent.

on 9/6/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After trying out both EDP & EDT, i thought the EDP was the better scent but bought the EDT by mistake. Tried it on anyway as I was too lazy to go down for an exchange and have grown to love it. This scent works for me and its become my daily perfume. Tried the EDP again and didn't like it as much as I did the first time. Will repurchase when the bottle's finished!

on 8/19/2008 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of those rare scents where the Toilette version is different and actually better than the Parfum version. i love this scent so much. it's long lasting and just a beautiful scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The only reason I say I wouldn't buy this again is that it's very rare for me to love a fragrance enough that I could go through a FB, and then still want more. I've got a huge bottle of the EDT, so I think I'm set on this one!

I don't know what "honey flower" is, but the floral notes in Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT smell to me like a mixture between honeysuckle and orange blossom. These sweet and warm nectar-like florals smell more lush and gorgeous than really "flowery" and I don't primarily think of For Her as a floral fragrance. Under the nectar top notes the heart of this fragrance is an amber-musk. There are a number of amber fragrances that I'm deeply in love with, but which really need to be reserved only for evenings, or winter - For Her is an amber that's wearable even in warmer weather and during the day. It's not heavy or dark, but it is enveloping, and smooth. The fragrance has a creamyness that's hard to beat, and all of its moments, from the lush top notes, to the decadent middle notes, and down to the lightly woody amber base are a joy.
I have noticed that this fragrance smells better on some people than others, and I almost went off of it when decanting some into a purse-spray ... it wasn't until I put it on my skin again that I remembered why I loved it so much. So try before you buy, ... but this one's a winner.

on 1/18/2008 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG, I love the EDT!!! I think I have finally found a HG perfume for me!

You can definitely smell the musk in this, but there is also something sweet...no one has yet commented on my scent when I wear this but, personally, I think I smell delicious! ;o)

This is a warm, sexy scent to my nose and I find that it smells pretty much the same from beginning to end once you put it on.

I get bored of fragrances and love trying new ones so I always buy the smallest bottles possible, but this is the first fragrance ever for which I've purchased the large size bottle!

Popular Fragrances