Vaseline Vitalizing Gel Body Oil, With Brazillian Nut and Almond Oils

3.9

I just got this stuff today, I will admit that im a package junkie and buy things if they look cool or are packaged nicely... I was attracted to the gel and its cute little bubbles... I was hoping it wouldnt be greasy like baby oil but my fears have been confirmed, and it is pretty slimy.... like everyone else says it does smell nice.... and the idea is nice... it does leak which is a little annoying.. glad i didnt get it in my car....I will try it after a shower and see how that goes, but if it turns out like it did on my hands/arms, I probably wont be buying again...

This product is awesome for dry skin in winter, but will be great for summer use also. I put it on right after a shower/or bath and it does take a little while to sink in, but it makes your skin very moisturized! It is still on my skin when I am ready to take a shower the next day. I have been wanting to try this, but it took me awhile to find it. I will definately keep this one around. It is mostly mineral oil, which is why it is amazing. The smell is very nutty smelling due to the almond oil. The smell does not last though. This is one of the best body oils I have tried and the price is reasonable also, around $7.00. I just wish it came in a larger bottle like other vaseline lotions. It is 6.8 oz.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love body oils, and have tried one by Bath and Body Works and two by Nars, but this is the best so far, aside from pure oils from the islands. It's just kind of strange that it's called cocoa butter body oil, but it doesn't have any cocoa butter in it. oh well, it works well.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

B-. this didnt seem to sink in at all, which is odd b/c my dry skin sucks up every little bit of moisture it can. i felt like i was coverd in slime when using this, so i too am limited to using this only at bed time and only on my very dry feet....in the morning my feet still feel slimey gross....but they are pretty soft.
smells yummy. i woulnd not purchase this again, just because its too messy for me. if they come out with a lighter formula, i will gladly try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this gel! It has a great scent and I love the feel it leaves on my skin and the shine. My arms and legs look fab. in my dresses. lol. I will definitely buy this again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This smells INCREDIBLEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Very exotic. Whenever I put it on it makes my tan skin look like ive been at the beach all day when i;ve been at home writting reviews all day haha! Use very very little thats all you need. I also use it for shaving sometimes. Oh yeah, this one time I used a wax from Nair that riped off a huge layer of my skin and it was very noticible (duh) my skin has never been red before and this time it was. Bright too. But I applied a little of this morning and night and it greatly reduced the redness and theres no scarring thankfully. I owe it all to this awesome gel, oil, thinggy.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

While I love the smell of this product, it has 2 major negatives for me.
1) the frigging container leaks ALL THE TIME 2) the oil never is completely absorbed - so Im limited to using it at bedtime. The leaking really bugs me, so I dont think I will repurchase this product unless the packaging changes.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I started using this about 3 months ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It glides on so smoothly... it's more of a light gel like substance as opposed to an oil which is runny. This stuff literally makes my dry skin look like a million bucks. Smells so nice too, not overpowering sugary but subtle sweet. Again another awesome product from Vaseline.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was very much looking forward to trying this product. I need the moisture in the dry pacific northwest. I like the size of the package but the cap allows it to leak a bit. I suppose that's the nature of the product though. The scent is fantastic, doesn't change over time or contact with my skin, and is not overpowering. I tried applying it after patting dry after a shower, but it barely absorbed. I tried again, applying it while my skin was still wet after a shower. It blended nicely with the water and spread much easier, but it still didn't absorb as well as I had expected. It sat on top of my skin and my pants stuck to my legs a bit when I walked. Not comfortable. I had higher hopes, but I'll see how it goes and use up the rest of the bottle.

I did love it on my hands though. I had been using Bag Balm after washing my hands and heavily before bed, but this stuff does a fabulous job for that. I may just reserve it for that purpose.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great for super dry skin. A bit too greasy for daytime use but I use it at night after a bath and let it absorb into my skin a bit before getting into bed. I wake up with super moisturized skin. Love the gel consistency and the smell is yummy!

Popular Body Skincare Products