NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This is my HG blush. I absolutely adore it! It gives such a natural glow to my skin. I love to layer Lancome's Cedar Rose on top of it, which makes it last longer and tones down the pink tones that can sometimes bring out the red tones in my skin. I actually don't think it's too expensive considering how long it lasts. I have a feeling that the 30% I have left will last me at least until the Fall, but when it runs out I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/22/2012 11:07:00 AM

This stick make-up purports to be a multi-use product: bronzer, blusher, highlighter, lip balm, and eyeshadow in one. I bought it because I love the idea of buying one product as opposed to several, and because I love the colour.

Orgasm is a light coral with the tiniest light golden (more like champagne) coloured shimmers. The colour can be built up as with a stick foundation, but I find that if you apply too much it looks a bit blotchy and odd. Less is more with this (which is something else I like in a product) and I've also found blending it with my fingers to be more successful than using a brush, which seems to take it off more than spread it out. It doesn't have as much staying power as its classic powder blush counterpart, but it stays much better in general when set with a translucent powder. If you set it and you don't touch your face too much it won't go anywhere at all.

I most often wear this on my cheekbones more for a little subtle flush of colour than as a blush, really. Sometimes I pop a little on my lips. I love how easy it is to apply and how little you need: I draw it on roughly where I want it and smudge it out with my fingers. It's a good addition to the handbag for touch-ups too.

on 1/17/2012 2:41:00 PM

I can't find a place to write a review for the Orgasm shade of this so this review is a little unfair. I think the concept of it is great, the packaging was easy and the 'orgasm' color is really beautiful. unfortunately in stick form it's not very lasting and you get more of the shimmer than the color. it would probably work well as an on the go kind of highlighter but i found i was having to apply blush underneath it to make it last at all. and throughout the day the shimmer would spread around my face more than i would like.
as a lip product it really didn't work for me either. it was too dry and not very noticeable. i ended up returning it and getting the powder blush and lip gloss since i love the color.

on 1/6/2012 4:28:00 PM

The colour is very pretty, but it just does nothing for me really. I am fair/medium skin tone, and on my cheeks you can barely see it. I'm unsure if i'd need a good few swipes for it to show up, but i don't like my make up to look heavy/too shimmery. It's quite nice on my eyes, but not nice enough to purchase again. It's very expensive for what it is, as is all of NARS products. Although they are well made, come on, it's make up, it costs them nowhere near that to produce!!! Luckily I got it for 18 at cheapsmells (online) check them out they occasionally get NARS and MAC products at about 1/3 price with free delivery to UK. I'm sure this would look love on some skin tones, just not mine.

on 12/29/2011 4:32:00 AM

Meh. I'm glad I only bought the travel size. This is not a bad product, but maybe my expectations were too high. It seems a bit drying on my skin and the colour payoff isn't as great as I expected...it is not very pigmented.
When used as a highlighter it tends to streak. No really worth the money.

on 12/25/2011 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Awesome product! I loved the NARS regular orgasm powder blush, but this comes in a stick form, and it makes a difference on me. It is the same great peachy pink color, but this does wonders for my cheekbones. I like the creamy texture, and it gives me the perfect glow that my beige, yet slightly sallow skin needs. It is pricier than the powder blush, but it is well worth it.

on 12/23/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am 50 with medium-toned skin and this product is my go to for both blush and lips.

I use self-tanner on my face and this added just a bit of glow and color to my cheeks- perfect! I usually use foundation, but can skip it with this if it's just a trip to the store.

Like most of us, regular lipstick NEVER lasts long enough. But, this lasts hours and hours. I have said to friends that I wish all lipsticks had this consistency. Yes, it's a bit less creamy but it doesn't accentuate lip lines or anything. It sits on the surface like a good girl!

You could use this as a lipstick base if you wanted and layer gloss or other colors on top.

N.B. Package is very hard to open.

on 12/19/2011 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Colour: pink/peach with high golden shimmer. This works best as a blush, because it blends so well on the cheeks and looks very natural. You can dab it on or lightly stroke the product on your cheeks and blend from there. In terms of eyeshadow or lip use: too much work and/or the consistency isn't right for either.

I didn't like how the high gold shimmer accentuated my pores. It was actually shocking, and I wiped the product off of my cheeks immediately. I think those who don't have noticeable pores, this blush would be gorgeous on you. But it was a huge no-no for me.

For eyes, the product didn't look right and turned into a grease zone (creased within a half hour). This is definitely not Nars eyeshadow quality, so I didnt use it for my eyes after trying to make it work.
For lips, it felt pasty/chalky and it ended up drying my lips. Imagine putting cream eyeshadow on your lips; doesn't quite work.

Overall, it's way too expensive to spend the $46 for just a blush. The packaging is very classy and slick, but I ended up returning it to Sephora. Booo!

on 11/25/2011 1:44:00 AM

I love it but it is pricey but really you wouldn't have to buy a new one for a while.

on 11/23/2011 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I can't say $39 for a product that I will use primarily as blush is near inexpensive, but it works great. The best thing about it is it is long-lasting throughout the day. I applied it before work and about 14 hours later it looks as fresh as it did in the morning. That's a pretty good value since it saves me from having to do any touch ups throughout the day. I have NC30 coloring year round and this product seems to provide the perfect glow for the day time (into night). I was disappointed when I first bought it and tried it on bare skin because it didn't really do much; however, the color really comes out subtly in a big way after a dusting of powder and some eye makeup. I love it and would definitely recommend it to any girl on the go who still wants to get her glow on :)

Popular Blush Products