October 23, 2014 | 1530 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by berlin101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. I'm glad I only bought the travel size. This is not a bad product, but maybe my expectations were too high. It seems a bit drying on my skin and the colour payoff isn't as great as I expected...it is not very pigmented.
When used as a highlighter it tends to streak. No really worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome product! I loved the NARS regular orgasm powder blush, but this comes in a stick form, and it makes a difference on me. It is the same great peachy pink color, but this does wonders for my cheekbones. I like the creamy texture, and it gives me the perfect glow that my beige, yet slightly sallow skin needs. It is pricier than the powder blush, but it is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jalex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 50 with medium-toned skin and this product is my go to for both blush and lips.

I use self-tanner on my face and this added just a bit of glow and color to my cheeks- perfect! I usually use foundation, but can skip it with this if it's just a trip to the store.

Like most of us, regular lipstick NEVER lasts long enough. But, this lasts hours and hours. I have said to friends that I wish all lipsticks had this consistency. Yes, it's a bit less creamy but it doesn't accentuate lip lines or anything. It sits on the surface like a good girl!

You could use this as a lipstick base if you wanted and layer gloss or other colors on top.

N.B. Package is very hard to open.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Colour: pink/peach with high golden shimmer. This works best as a blush, because it blends so well on the cheeks and looks very natural. You can dab it on or lightly stroke the product on your cheeks and blend from there. In terms of eyeshadow or lip use: too much work and/or the consistency isn't right for either.

I didn't like how the high gold shimmer accentuated my pores. It was actually shocking, and I wiped the product off of my cheeks immediately. I think those who don't have noticeable pores, this blush would be gorgeous on you. But it was a huge no-no for me.

For eyes, the product didn't look right and turned into a grease zone (creased within a half hour). This is definitely not Nars eyeshadow quality, so I didnt use it for my eyes after trying to make it work.
For lips, it felt pasty/chalky and it ended up drying my lips. Imagine putting cream eyeshadow on your lips; doesn't quite work.

Overall, it's way too expensive to spend the $46 for just a blush. The packaging is very classy and slick, but I ended up returning it to Sephora. Booo!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by jaxattacks

I love it but it is pricey but really you wouldn't have to buy a new one for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by jsocali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say $39 for a product that I will use primarily as blush is near inexpensive, but it works great. The best thing about it is it is long-lasting throughout the day. I applied it before work and about 14 hours later it looks as fresh as it did in the morning. That's a pretty good value since it saves me from having to do any touch ups throughout the day. I have NC30 coloring year round and this product seems to provide the perfect glow for the day time (into night). I was disappointed when I first bought it and tried it on bare skin because it didn't really do much; however, the color really comes out subtly in a big way after a dusting of powder and some eye makeup. I love it and would definitely recommend it to any girl on the go who still wants to get her glow on :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Orgasm was the cliché iconic first NARS product I ever bought, quite honestly I think I bought it more because of the witty name and all the hype than actually the wearable aspect. Of course being pale the color fitted me to a tee and it remains one of the few shimmer infused blushes that a man can wear without it verging on costume-y.

The Multiples have always exerted a fascination in me as a consumer, but I could never tell which one I wanted to buy considering that I can only try out NARS products in the store when I travel so I kept pushing the purchase further and further until I made up my mind and bought The Multiple Orgasm.

I love its versatility, I mostly use it as a blush, I take it with me when I travel, I reapply it stick directly on my cheeks, with a brush, blend 'em with my fingers or with a brush, it's just a wonderful product. To me, anything that is cream or stick based and doesn't turn to a mess is a godsend formula, I've applied it to my lips sparingly (the gold can be a bit too unforgiving) and I do think the texture is ever so slightly dry for lips but if you apply a balm beneath I'm sure you'll do fine.

Definitely this is one of those products that reads "in my bag" or "vacation", I didn't wear the product on my lids because I only wear matte eyeshadow and while it can be a little pricy, it definitely is one of those products that lasts forever, so it's a solid investment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only reason I would not repurchase is because this product is huge, it might take me years to get through it all.

This multiple really can go everywhere- lips, cheeks, and eyes. However, on eyes it needs to be set with powder. On cheeks it imparts a lovely glow, but it is due to shimmer and slight gold frost. It looks very light on lips but disappears faster than lip gloss. I'd really only recommend to use on the cheeks.

The consistency is very powdery, which is strange because it's a cream but it dries extremely fast. This doesn't have a scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

I bought this product because of all the rave reviews, and because I wanted a cute pink blush which would look dewy and fresh. Overall I think it is average, and not worth half the hype. Smooth, even, glowing cheeks can be achieved much better with a powder blush.

The colour in the tube looks like a beautiful bright pink with peachy gold shimmer. When it is applied it is fairly weak, and tends to disappear when it is blended out. It's quite glittery, which can look ok in the evening or in low light, but I'd be hesitant to wear it out in broad daylight. It is smooth in consistency, and has a powdery dry finish.

Problem 1: blending. It's not easy to blend as flawlessly as a powder blush. Also, if you touch your face the colour moves.

Problem 2: longevity. I find that it disappears FAST. Within a few hours there is only a sparkly residue left where the pink should have been...where does it go!? I've tried putting translucent powder over the top to set it (which defeats the reason I wear it - to look dewy and fresh), but it still doesn't stay.

Overall I think that this product does look nice when you first apply it, but it is (a) a bit too glittery (b) not easy to apply evenly and (c) has no staying power. I get way nicer results with a powder blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a mini version of this in a NARS kit I purchased, not expecting too much of this (I have and love the Orgasm blush in powdered form, thank you very much), but to be honest, I loved this even more. I'm super lazy and hate washing brushes, so this is about perfect for me since I only have to use my fingers. It's malleable and easy to work with. I haven't had my little guy for very long and I've already used half of it, which kinda sucks but I guess that's why the regular sized one is so honking huge. I would definitely buy the full version if I didn't already have more than enough blushes (while unfortunately not having more than enough money), so I'll try to ration what I have left of my mini version. :)