October 22, 2014 | 1939 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This is the only lotion I've completely used up and would repurchase. I usually break out when I apply lotion regularly because I tend to unconciously touch my face a lot, but this has never done so. It makes my skin incredibly soft, even my bf noticed with my elbows and feet. The smell isnanything amazing but its pleasant. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by heyitschloe98

IT'S A MIRACLE! Hands down, the best lotion I have EVER used. it absorbes in about a minute, which is great because with other lotions, you have to wait a while for it to soak in. it smells like heaven, but not overpoweringly. it's also pretty cheap! I have a countless number of full lotion bottles from brands like PINK and Bath and Body Works that I have abandoned for this stuff! It's pretty pure and natural too, no yucky chemicals. Even the other more natural brands like Aveno can't compare to this! And by the way, all St. Ives products are outstanding, especially their facial scrubs:) Woohooo!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by captaincdiddy

LOVE this stuff! This is the only lotion that I am willing to use daily because it absorbs quickly and has a light scent. I used to never use lotion because I hated how most lotions leave your skin feeling greasy for at least 30 minutes. This lotion absorbs so fast. After 1 bottle of this, I tried St Ive's vitamin E lotion out of curiosity and it did not compare to this stuff. To top it off, this lotion keeps my skin very soft and healthy looking. I hope that St Ives never changes this lotions formula because it is perfect the way it is..the smell, the texture....everything!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this 5 stars because it's perfect. Very hydrating, feels silky smooth when applying, smells amazing and is cheap! Doesn't get better than that. I use this every day in the winter and it keeps my skin from getting dry.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CherokeeRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ADORE this product. It the only lotion I have ever used that is not greasy or film-y at all. I use this everyday. Plus, it smells amazing! Makes skin very soft and stays moisturized throughout the day! Almost out and have to get another bottle! Recommended 100%

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great all over body moisturizer. I love the creamy texture and the light scent. It really absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film all over your body. I love to use this on my legs and feet to keep them soft and smooth throughout the dry summers. Great product and value. Definite repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Meggyeggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all of these horrible reviews on this product. I really enjoyed the scent of this lotion. It has a nice and light scent and is very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter (orange and white pump bottle) is possibly my favorite body/foot lotion of all time. That's saying a lot!! Really does marvelous things for my feet, and the scent is tolerable and not too strong. I have the other lotions in this line, each distinguished by its own color around the cap and each different in texture and scent, but I much prefer the Oatmeal and Shea Butter for both texture and milder pleasant scent. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by orcuttjm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. I bought it because I loved the body wash so much and I'm glad I did. Nice light scent that fades after a couple of hours. Thick consistency that soaked into my skin, leaving me moisturized but not greasy. Doesn't make my skin itch or break out. Inexpensive and easy to find at drugstores or grocery stores. A win all around.

I do wish the staying power was a bit better, but can't complain for a $5 lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Ashlaylay

I love this stuff!! I feel good using it because I know it's natural, and my skin immediately absorbs it. I use it after shaving because my skin gets red, bumpy, and itchy, but this lotion takes care of all of that! I use it all over my body once or twice a day, and my boyfriend always tells me how soft my skin is! For best results, I would use the St.Ives Apricot Scrub all over your body either before or after shaving, then use this lotion after wards.