October 20, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

To give you an idea of how badly I disliked this color on my lips, I threw it away...I bought it in a duo at an EL outlet store...the color was so pale and blah, it did not show up much....and it was so drab that I would rather go bare lipped as it made me look corpse like...MAC NC 35, dark brown hair, light olive complexion. The other color, I threw away too...wish I could remember the name of it, it was slightly brighter but still too pale to show up, so not worth the effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sandwash Pink is the perfect everyday pinky brown lipstick that has ever touched my lips. I'm so surprised by this one because it doesn't look like anything special but on me, I just look so much prettier but very natural. I like to pair this with Pink Raspberry rouge pot on the cheeks and both just create this glow from within. I also like to top the lipstick with Pink Sugar lipgloss to give it that extra something. It makes you lips so pretty! Bobbi Brown appeals to all types of skintones and this lipstick would certainly look beautiful on everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 6:03:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has become a staple for me. I would call it a deep dirty pink, maybe some skin tones can cal it YLBB but I'm so pale that it's definately a medium color for me. None the less its very natural looking, I apply it sparingly because its a thick creamy formula of lipstick so to much can look cakey and I always wear a clear gloss over it, the effect is stunning...a natural rosey toned pink that makes my lips look plump and lush. I have over 200 lipsticks and have worn list one nearly every day for over a week. Great lasting power too, the longest lasting lipstick I have ever come across! Total rave for this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick looks less pink in the tube than Sandwash Tulle but when applied its MORE pink! Again i blot this down to make it less bright. I use a brown gloss to tone it down too. Not sure if I will repurchase. Too pink for my olive skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by karinatwork

Bobbi Brown's lipsticks smell like my mom's lipsticks when I was a kid. It's not a flattering scent, but for me it's remeniscient of good times! :) However, the formula is awesome, it stays put for a long time and it's actually not drying when I put a dab of gloss over it. The colour of Sandwash Pink is BEAUTIFUL! It's YLBB - actually, it's my lips but a lot, LOT better. It brightens up my whole complexion, makes my lips appear larger because it's light, but not too light to make me appear washed out. It is a beautiful soft pink, no hint of brown or orange. My favorite lipstick right now by far. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by honeyclover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick! First, I thought it looked rather bland in the tube, but it is really wonderful. I love the faint almost milky vanilla scent, and I got this as part of the pink ribbon collection, which is the Estee Lauder companies' Breast Cancer Awareness line.
I love this on its own, or with Pink Beige lipgloss on top. Even the lipgloss which comes in the set really complements this well, but I think the nude lipgloss rounds the lipstick out in a nice way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this lipstick! It's a great beige-pink with no shimmer, and it suits my skin tone perfectly. (I'm fair with blue eyes and dark hair.) It's a nice neutral to wear to work or just whenever I don't feel like wearing too much color or shine. I like the texture-it's matte, but not drying, and the color lasts a long time.

I bought it as part of the 2007 BCA lip set, but I would definitely buy this lipstick again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kitty62

Too much "pink," not enough "sand." I was hoping for a warm, slightly milky beige-pink -- and that's what this looked like when I tried it in the store. But it actually pulls quite cool, even a little bright, on me. I kept it because I don't like to return makeup and learned to work with it to change what I don't love. A little concealor under it helps quiet down the berry-rose tones in my lips so the color goes on a little paler and warmer. I dragged it out recently after getting the new Sandy Beige gloss and found they work nicely together.

There's something about the creamy texture of BB lipsticks that makes my lips look well-defined and pillowy-full. I love that about them, even if I don't completely flip over the shade.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite Bobbi Brown lipstick. It is a pink beige that is a mlbb shade that doesn’t wash me out – I am a ppp. This works really well on its own or with a smidgen of gloss on the top. The BB SA applied some Bright Pink lip gloss on the top and it really brightened my whole look. This is a staple lip colour that can take you from day to night (with a touch of gloss).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Mona24

Great color with pink undertones (on me..Brown hair and eyes olive skin) and I
like it alot, but find it reminds me alot of MAC delish which I love more and since its a bit cheaper I would just buy the MAC Delish..Which I did.
If MAC ever got rid of Delish then I know I have this one to fall back on