October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by bconwa02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I hate this mascara. The wand is difficult to use and it does nothing for my lashes. In fact, I have a hard time getting the wand back into the tube. Terrible, terrible, terrible! I am going back to my old tried and true Voluminous mascara, so much for trying something new!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by slayerdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara :)
It provided the length that the package promissed, but if you combinate another mascara with Telescopic that also provides volume(like Faux Cils - YSL), the result will be a LOT better!

I did'nt give a 5 because of the price, but when you use the Telescopic and see the results, you forget about it :)

Final words: I really recommend this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kissyox

Its great especially for short/sparse/asian lashes. its amazing at length but i recommend using another mascara that gives alot of volume with it if you want a more dramatic look. It does thicken your lashes without clumping, its the best mascara ive ever tried and ive tried alot!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

hard to take off even with proper eye makeup removers.

does nothing special for curl lift volume length separation definition.

so average it aint worth the money. maybelline has some cheaper mascaras that are better in al aspects.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 4:40:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I like all waterproof mascaras by L'Oreal - this one is not bad. It provides clean definition and holds a curl really well (I have very short, straight, sparse and stubborn eyelashes, and non-waterproof versions tend to straighten out my curled lashes). The brush is very innovative - it really helps get to the roots with minimal smudging and no clumping whatsoever. This is a great every day mascara, but I prefer Lash Architect Waterproof for the volume and length.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No