OPI Suzi Says Da!

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

DDD/NC 43. Now THIS is the shade of brown I wanted Espresso Your Style to be! Beautiful deep brown (but definitely brown) glossy goodness. Looks great and oh-so-chic against my NC43 skin, though I think the undertones are probably neutral enough to work with a wide range of skintones.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am totally shocked here. When I was putting in my OPI Russians order I kept adding and deleting Suzi Says Da. I'm not a big fan of browns and from what everyone was saying this was just another boring brown. Well I don't know what told me to order it. I guess I figured that if I didn't like it I could swap it. Naturally when I received it I put it aside and went for the more popular shades. So now after a couple of months I have just done my first mani with Suzi says Da. I am in LOVE!!! I saw a picture of J-Lo in a magazine wearing a brow-red n/p and I thought that I had to try something like that so that's what made me reach for Suzi. I have to say that Suzi says Da is even more than I ever expected it to be. It is a dark dark brown with a tinge of red. I love that it's not intense as black b/c it is hard for me to pull blacks off. Suzi says Da is so sexy and sheek. I love it! Application wasn't difficult either. I will be reaching for this more often now!

This is a nice vampy extremely dark chocolate brown for Autumn/Winter. Since I've been wearing it, I've had more than one double take from family members asking me if I've got on black polish. It's VERY dark.

I love this nail polish!!! It's a beautiful and very shiny dark brown. It matches MAC's Film Noir lipstick, which is one of my favorite lipstick colors of all time. It's so shiny that I don't even need a top coat. It dries pretty fast and lasts a long time without chipping. I've never finished an entire bottle of nail polish before, but I might actually buy several back ups of this gorgeous color.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Suzi Weiss-Fischmann (OPI's Artistic Director) always names one of the best shades in each collection after herself, so the 'Suzi' shade is usually a safe bet when deciding which one to try. This shade is a tasty looking shade of dark chocolate (nail biters beware) with a gorgeous shine to it. This is like a non-shimmery version of Romeo & Joliet. The only downside (hence the 4 lippies) is that the application isn't as foolproof as most of OPI's dark shades. You've got to be very careful putting on that second coat otherwise you can end up with slightly streaky spots. This formula almost seems a little thinner than usual.

This is a lush, dark, dark bittersweet chocolate creme with a mirror-like shine. Like another reviewer mentioned, it's as close to black as you can get while still being definitely brown. First coat is streaky and the red tones are very apparent, but the second coat gives you bottle color, as rich and glossy as sable.

Unlike some other reformulated OPI polishes, Suzi Says Da! is thin and runny rather than thick and gloppy. Odd. Maybe it's just my bottle, but if not, take care to wipe off the brush after dipping it into the polish or you'll get too much on your nail and it'll run into your cuticles and gutters and make a mess. But I'd repurchase this--it's the perfect, chic, 'neutral' vampy for Autumn.

Love this color!!! It's a deep chocolate brown, no shimmer.

I just put this beauty on my toes, and man it looks like melted milk chocolate! I put on 2 coats, and it spread on like a dream. The color is a beautiful, shiny deep chocolate. This one is definitely a keeper!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful,.shiny true brown shade. Perfect for fall!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing shine! gorgeous color!!! Love OPI!!!

Top Rated OPI Products