OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 1/16/2011 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Nice blue toned red, bright,
Goes smooth but you need 3 layers to get perfect a coverage!
Don't know if it's what I expect from a nail polish that in shops sells at 15,00 EU!!!
Speaking for the color I personally think people saying the color it's too bright only applies 2 layers.
The third reveals a bold red with more personality
Other than that It's an ok nail vernish, just a bit overrated in my opinion, especially the finish and staying power is less than perfect
Also not very glossy, needed to reapply top coat over days to get a bit of shine :-\

I loooooove this N/P. The color is amazing: the perfect cherry red!
smooth formula, easy to apply and super long-wearing!!!!

on 1/14/2011 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My favorite basic red. Perfectly true and rich, the cream finish is not a dull, opaque cream--it's slightly translucent/slightly jelly, but the effect is just a knock-out, solid red. Great pedi, and love it as a mani on neat, short nails when I'm feeling particularly minxy (especially in the dead of winter). Application is incredibly smooth, and bottle color is achieved in 2 coats. Will always have on hand: love!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This color is that rare hard to achieve combination, of simple elegance.

The gel like formual gives a super shiny red patent leather look to the finger tips and the color is simultaneously deep and radiant, very rich and lusty. Ensure to use a good top coat as this polish chips easily with some day to day chores.

Vodka and Caviar has the power to transform the wearer. When I wear this I feel very classy and strong. Puts me in a mood to conquer the world but never with out that touch of class.

on 12/29/2010 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG I have found my HG red... I saw Michele1218's video on favourite nail polishes and went out and got this. It truly is the best red ever... I personally like it better on my toes atm because finger nails are short... but I will give it a try on my finger nails once they grow a bit more. For reference I am NC 43=)

on 10/21/2010 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This colour is awesome. I only need one coat... I haven't tried using 2 before but the colour is so beautiful. It makes my fingers look paler too. :) I would definitely buy this again if I finished it but I do have a lot of nail polishes.

on 10/4/2010 2:49:00 PM

This is one of my favorite red polishes to wear! It is a vibrant red. Not quite fire engine red but bright red. Looks great on toes/hands. I get great coverage with 2 coats. Just a very classy color you can rock all year long!

on 8/28/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beuatiful classy red. Looks so elegant on my toe nails. I love looking at my toes when I'm wearing this polish. I wonder if this color is based on the famous Revlon Fire and Ice. They sound similar. If you want very elegant nails, wear this. It's a cream so there are no sparkly things, just pure elegant red color.

on 8/16/2010 9:15:00 PM

the perfect red. goes on bright and solid with a perfect formula. it has a slight jelly finish which adds to the brightness and none of the orange tones i found with big apple red. i wear this on my toes constantly and on my fingers when i'm feeling bold.

on 8/14/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love a red pedi - and after trying many reds I have to say this is my HG. This is a beautiful, bright, bold red that lasts for a full two weeks on my toes. If I ever finish the bottle, I will def repurchase!

Popular Polishes