April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Angled Blush & Contour Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Another great brush from EM, you can beat that for $8 while it can sell for $60 easily at those snotty store. I love the short, stubby white birch colored handle. The 2 toned whitish tip enables to recognize .... hey, its time to give it a good shampoo !!! For those & I have saw, those who like their blush in a round shape right in the apple, the shape of the brush might not be for you. But for those who opt for a natural wash of color, try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by dtn06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the new synthetic angled blush brush. I love this brush. It applies my EM blushes very well. I prefer it over my MAC 168se.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by benette

I love this brush! It is the perfect size - the handle is the right length for me as I like to get in close to the mirror, and the size of the head is perfect for blush or bronzer, or highlighter. I've used it with my MSF's and it's better than my skunk brushes; all of the glow, none of the glitter. It picks up just the right amount of pigment, and gives a natural, airbrushed finish. And for only $8, I think I need a second one! Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i like this brush. i use this for my everyday minerals concealer and everyday minerals foundation. it is soooo easy to use. i also use this for my mac blusher. blends very well. it is not super soft but i like the way it spreads the make up on my face. this is my all in one brush! love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ilovebnamom

This is the only brush I actually use from the Brush kit I purchased. It works great to apply all my blushes! It is really soft and works great to apply just the right amount!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kaylaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a good brush, but after daily use it does not hold its shape very well compared to my other brushes. I still use it every day but I would rather one that kept its shape.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

I like this brush and it works really well. The bristles are soft and it doesn't shed a lot. The only problem is you have to be really careful how much product you use with it. It's great for pressed powders, but with loose powders I prefer the fan brush as it picks up much less product much more easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Pearling

I love this brush. The brush is firm and stiff but feels soft when applied to the face. I've yet to see it shed. I love using this brush as a foundation brush because it contours along my face and allows me to blend my EM flawlessly. Of course, it works magnificently as a primary blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by laurelita

I love this brush. I use this for my blush/bronzer and I love the even application and blending capabilities. It's just an amazing brush.