Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful

4.7

Propylene glycol, water/aqua/eau, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, parfum/fragrance, mica, citral, citronellol, linalool, stearic acid, PVP, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 40 (CI 16035), iron oxides (CI 77491), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200).

on 8/8/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have picked up and quickly put back Tarte cheek stain many times because all of the colors are so bright in the tube i just didn't think they could possibly look any less scary on my face.

I WAS SO WRONG. i decided to give one a whirl because i am tired of the one same old same old pink MAC blush - the only blush i have ever owned. I picked this color because it was peachy and seemed to be the only one without shimmer in it. in my 30's shimmer on my face just seems to accentuate every line and pore - its not a good look.

so. after spending a good ten minutes trying to figure out how to get the silly clear protective cap off i looked at this bright orange giant chapstick and wondered how to best get it on my face. i swiped a couple of times on each cheek and rubbed with my fingers and voila! lllove this color and the dewey finish ....color stayed all day even though it's hot and humid and i am a greaseball. tonight i used a liprush and put it on my lips (although i don't think this is meant for lips? package just reads "cheekstain") and i LOVE this color on my lips. not drying....tastes a little odd/bitter but not a strong taste.

i am assuming it will last forever - very impressed/

on 8/6/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered mine on ebay and just got it yesterday..i love it cause it gives me the natural flush that i want (the color is between red and Pink) but what i dont like is the stickiness of it.but overall its an ok Product and i think it will last me forever cause it is kinda huge..lol!

on 8/5/2010 11:26:00 PM

I have all, yes all of these cheek stains - but this one is my favorite. It smells nice - kinda like fruit loops, but the scent goes away pretty fast. It gives a coral/pink pop of color. My powder holy grail is Clinique's "precious posy" and this is the gel version of that. I love love love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this as I think it's a really pretty colour and looks particularly good on fair skin. Theres also alot of product so its going to last me ages. I definitely think that for my fair skin, only a very very very very very tiny bit of the product is needed to give a nice colour on my cheeks, but it's definitely buildable.

on 8/3/2010 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm semi-low maintenance and I really love this. You get a lot for the money and it's a very natural flush you can build up. It's the perfect color - I've got tanned Asian skin and this isn't too yellow-y or too blue-based for me. To make it last even longer, layer a powder blush over top. A light dusting of Nars Orgasm is pretty over it.

on 7/10/2010 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great color! I have fair skin,freckles, and brown hair. The best part about this stain is you can build the color for intensity. I have NARS blush in Orgasm, which was too bright for me, but this goes perfect with my skin color and I'm sure everyone would look great in it. I tried it on my lips, and although it looked good, I'm not a fan of the taste so I think I'll just use it for my cheeks. I bought this on ebay for $20, and it will last me forever. I highly recommend this for any skin color, you won't be disappointed.

on 5/27/2010 12:19:00 AM

Beautiful peachy-coral-pink shade. The texture of this is slicker, but the pigment payoff is excellent. It doesn't take much to get a really nice flush that looks natural and radiant. I would say that I would repurchase but this will last me decades so I think I'm set :p

on 5/10/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I couldn't wait to try the cheekstains and I do love it. The one downside is the stickyness of the stick, but I usually just put the stick right to my face and then blend it in with the laura mercier creme blush brush. It gives you a gorgeous pop of color if you are wearing it alone. It smells good, and it's a HUGE amount of product- will last forever!

on 5/4/2010 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe I like this. The reviewer below me is spot-on! It does go great with people with fairly light skin and dark hair. It has the most beautiful glow.
It is a bit sticky, but it's so convenient, and once it's on, you don't have to worry.
So natural-looking as well. i usually like rosy tints (like Benefit's Benetint) and assumed that I'd love flushed, but no...this one was more gorgeous. it literally looked like i just pinched my cheek lol I'm so sad that the one i love is only a temporary product. boo hoo

on 4/29/2010 1:59:00 PM

This cheek stain is excellent. It smells nice, and the packaging is cool. I like to wear this on days where I have minimal makeup. The blush looks natural and has good staying power. Wearing it over my moisturizer works well, and it will last a long time. It doubles as a lip stain. The color is a peachy pink. It flatters people with fair skin and dark hair. I can't wait to try out more Tarte products.

Popular Blush Products