August 20, 2014 | 1983 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a primer that you can also wear on top of all your makeup, and I think it works best that way. Just use a foundation brush and apply it over your makeup to refresh and revamp your foundation. It goes on smoothly, smells amazing, and you instantly see the results. Your makeup looks like you just applied it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

these are things it's supposed to do but didn't:

-it doesn't brighten my face becasue you will lay on foundation on top of it anyway
-i have oily skin and this didn't help
-my makeup would have lasted just as long if i didn't have primer at all

on top of everything, this is too expensive for doing practically nothing. the only thing i like about this product is the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Nothing special about this product. It is way too pricey for what you get. I think the only positive thing I could say is that it controls my oily t-zone throughout the day. Other than that save your money...bare minerals primer works WAY better and is cheaper than this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

This is kind of a hard product to judge. I think that it's fun, it smells good, and when I put it on it seems to brighten my face and I feel refreshed. It makes me feel good, which is what make up is supposed to do. However, I don't really think that it's actually that useful. It doesn't really seem to be a good primer, or at least I haven't noticed it helping my foundation stay on. Also, that brightening power seems to fade pretty quickly. If I had endless amounts of money, I would use this product for the rest of my life. However, it's just expensive for what it actually is at $29 for .39 ounces. There are better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

That Gal primer was nice, but just okay. I liked the smell of it and how it felt going on. It made my skin feel nourished and hydrated and went on smoothly. However, I feel like it didn't help my foundation stay on longer and it didn't control my oiliness as much as I would like it to. The packaging is not practical and for $29 I feel like you don't get enough product.
I want a primer that helps my foundation go on better, last longer, and help to control shine and That Gal did not deliver on these accounts so I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of the worst primers I've tried. And I have tried alot! This did not brighten like it claims and it does not make my foundation last longer. I also didn't notice a reduction in pores or a smoother finish to my skin. It just sinked into my skin and that was it. I just felt like it was a waste of money. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetbliss81

Just like my experience with the Porefessional I first loved that gal and thought I had found my new favorite product but sadly that was short lived because this clogged my pores and made my face look like a oily pizza. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by formysunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why this product has received such negative reviews; I rated it a 5 disregarding the packaging and pricing just because the product itself is so wonderful. The product comes in a twist up container which I'm not a fan of, but I suppose that is so you will not realize how little is actually included. The product itself is pink and when rubbed on the skin is smooth and feels almost moisturizing since it is a little lighter consistency than a lotion. It made my skin look brighter and healthier and therefore gave it a dewy look as well and I also noticed it kept my mineral foundation lasting until I took my makeup. I absolutely love love love this product! I have normal skin and this did not leave me feeling oily/dry or with breakouts. It also has a pleasant fresh smelling light scent I cannot explain. Just a magical product that I will soon repurchase. Cons: Very pricy, not a fan of the twist up packaging even though the outer appearance is appealing, not a lot of product in the package.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by earpleahxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh! This product is like an oily shiny mess! I had the confessions of a concealholic kit for christmas (which if you want to try out a range of products I really recommend) but when it come to this product it did nothing but make me shine! I looked like a living disco ball, and you could see me from miles away!
It did what it said (which was to brighten up my complexion) but boy did it make me shiny... Like way to shiny, it doesn't matter how little you use you will turn out like a disco ball! Not a good look! Especially if like me you have oily to combination skin :/ it just adds unnecessary shine!
However I feel that if you have a really matte, dull complexion and your looking for a little shine or a dewy finish then a little bit of this may help you out but not a lot at all!! I would no repurchase! Sorry benefit :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This product is so goopy. That is the first thing that came to mind when I used it. The packaging allows for a lot of waste and it just oozes out, yuck. When looking at this product, there are two things you have to understand. 1. There is no way that this is a primer. This is chock full of sparkles (really, why would you attract more attention to the flaws by layering them with sparkles?) and 2. The color is really fake-looking. I am pale and this really stands out on my face. It is impossible to use. Maybe you could use this as a cheek highlighter or a brow highlighter, but to say this is a primer is just ridiculous. I would not waste any money on this.