November 29, 2014 | 977 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great price, applies liner very nicely and can get real close to lashes, haven't had any problem with shedding. Overall great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It has such great precision! Its awesome at making both thick and thin lines with eyeliner. I am so glad i bought this brush. I am so very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for an inexpensive eyeliner brush to apply Latisse with. I was at Target, and found this nice little $5.99 brush. It is perfect!. It has a plastic soft case it comes in, and a small cap to keep the eyeliner away from elements of my bathroom. It has the same thin bristles as does the brush that comes with Stimulash, or Lashes to Die for. It takes very little Latisse, 1/2 drop, on my upper lids. The Latisse doesn't spread, but stays where its put. The brush is bent just before the tip.

I rinse it in hot water when I'm done, and store it in it's case. Couldn't be happier, price and style is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite brush to apply gel/pot eyeliners. I have many other more expensive makeup brushes but this is the one I always grab when I want to use my fluidline or smudge pots. It is so easy to use! The tip does tend to balloon out a bit after quite a few washings, even when I try to shape it to a point but at this price, I can just get another one every year!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by vanillasocks15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is great for applying cream eyeliner. It makes it so easy, even for someone who cant seem to keep a steady hand like me. And the price is so reasonable too. If I ever lost the one I have now, I definitly get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After looking at all the great reviews on this product, I wasn't sure if this brush would work for me, because it just looks difficult. I couldn't imagine applying cream eyeliner with a brush that was already bent. Seeing as how I like to wing my eyeliner and needed a different brush (don't like angled), I ventured out to Target to see what the hype was about. I couldn't believe it. I applied PERFECT eyeliner on the first try! It looked better than it ever has. I can't speak about the fraying of the brush as of yet because it is still new. Will give an update after a couple of washings and let everyone know. In the meantime, it's a great brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner brush EVER! I can't believe I waited so long to give this a try...quality is top notch and it's great price - $6 @ Target. I've always used angled liner brushes and while I was satisfied with the lines, the results I've gotten with SK's brush puts everything else to shame....Love this brush....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush needs to win an award. I use it daily, even with non gel or cream liners, just to smooth or smudge, as needed. But to apply a gel or cream, wow. PERFECTION. I cannot gush enough about this brush. If you like makeup, GO BUY THIS. Now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sonia Kashuk brushes are incredible. I've never had any luck with liquid or pencil eyeliner, but I just recently discovered gel liner. I had been using a sample brush to apply this, but it was a little difficult because the brush was so small. I bought this bent liner brush a few weeks ago just to try it out, not expecting much because of my unsteady hand, but I am in love. This brush is angled so perfectly and it makes applying gel (and, i'd expect, cream) eyeliners a piece of cake. I was able to draw the most precise line on both my upper lashes and my waterline. The brush itself is very thin and sturdy and the hairs don't wander like on some brushes. Thank you, Sonia Kashuk, for giving me the perfect brush and actually letting me wear eyeliner as often as I want!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by LaFemmNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This funny looking brush makes applying cream and gel eyeliners a snap. I'd never had much luck with pencil or liquid and was forced into creating thick lines in an effort to hide the fact that my hands were shaky. The first time I used this however, I was able to create a very fine, neat line. I do not regret this purchase at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No