Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

This mascara is not worth buying. The color goes on dark and volumizes, an okay amount of curl, and didn't fade too much. I found that as i put it on it flaked everywhere. Big disappointment. This mascara is cluuumpy. especially if u want to layer coats. It also makes your lashes hard and brittle

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

a dear friend of mine gave me the sample size of this and i have to say this is now my holy grail of mascaras! it gives my puny, non existing lashes length, curl and volume! LOVE it! i love the brush it comes w/ too. clump free and just gives me va-va-voom lashes! lancome has really great mascaras and this is now my hg!

This is an ok mascara...It does curl the lashes and gives a feathery look. I think the product started to dry up a little fast though and I found the removal process of this mascara annoying...But is an "ok" mascara...I liked their previous version/formula better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this and I am impressed with it. This is the best mascara I have ever had... Separates, curls and has a really clean and volumized effect. I really love it, the brush is also really nice but it is way soo expensive so I don't think I would buy it, maybe when I used up all my other mascaras and if I save some money for it... :(

EDIT: I realized that at the end of the day the color of it kinda disappears and flakes a bit too. After a couple of days started to irritate my eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a few Lancome mascaras over the years and this is definitely the best for my long but fine and straight lashes. The brush is curved, which follows your natural eyelash line, so it's perfect for getting right to the roots.

I wiggle the brush repeatedly when coating my lashes, and comb under and over my lashes, top and bottom, whichs really thickens my lashes and makes them appear super long. I still have to use an eyelash curler before and after the mascara, as I have Asian eyelashes, which are naturally very straight. Lasts all day and night, too.

Shit-hot stuff, and worth the expense for everyday use.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara... long story short
*separates really really well
*curls really really well
* lenghtens really really well
* no flaking
* no smudging
* absolutely no clumping

and it wasn't that expensive for me cause i bought it at the airport ... i think i got 2 for $30 (australian dollars)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've got rather long eyelashes on my own, but I need mascara to give me those long, black, full lashes. This mascara truly delivers. Four people have asked me if I'm wearing false eyelashes while wearing this mascara. One friend, two SA and my boyfriends father(!). If you can get your boyfriends father to notice your lashes, to me, that means that I've done something right. Despite this, my favorite thing about this mascara is that it actually curls my lashes. I'm not a frequent user of eyelash curlers, but this makes me wonder what I need them for. If I could make a single wish, it would be that it would give my lashes a tiny bit more volume. Other than that, this is perfect!

mehh...this was ok...didn't really help keep my lashes curled really, just a basic mascara and didn't give me too muh volume either..sad to say because I love Lancome! Hypnose is so much better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This says something about "black carat" on the tube but I did not get it in the black carat - I got it in regular black. Wow......this is seriously the most amazing mascara I have ever used. It's expensive but I think it's definitely worth paying more for the quality. My tiny little lashes come alive with this stuff. It thickens, lengthens,curls and separates like no other mascara I have ever tried. And it stays put all day (and night) without ever losing it's curl or flaking/smearing. I recently fell asleep without washing my face and the next morning my eyelashes looked as freshly done as they had when I first applied it. It only takes a couple of coats b/c it really grips on to your lashes. I love this!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

After trying many mascaras highly rated on Makeup Alley (Cover Girl Blast (orange tube) & Max Factor 1000 Calorie - I find this one to be the best! Although it's more pricey than I would like, it'll be a repeat purchase.

Popular Mascaras