October 31, 2014 | 850 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

With its wonderfully addictive aroma and extreme moisturizing formula, HEMPZ lotion is a must have for everyone wanting to explore the lure of hemp seed oil.

For those who disapprove of the scent, HEMPZ has created a line of lotions called HEMPZ Treats with the following scents: Sugar Lemon Squares, Creme Brulee, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Orange Dreamsicle. Delectable scents to satisfy your sweet tooth/nose and keep the naysayers at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by FranCabarabish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Hempz Pomegranate Lotion.

It is a new lotion that just came out this year.(2010)

I have nothing but good things to say about it. I just love it!
The sent to it is not very strong but light and appealing. It's thick yet super moisturizing. After a while of using this lotion you will have silky skin.

My skin is at it's best i'm glad i found this awesome lotion.
The 17 oz bottle can last me up to about one month. The price tag on it is about $20 and for that ebay never fails!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by msshai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn about this lotion. I love its moisturizing ability and it really is a knockout lotion/skin conditioner. But its odor is awful to me. My nose isn't sensitive to most odors but this lotion made me gag all day when I wore it out. It smells like I rubbed ketchup on myself (maybe its the cucumber?). A testament to the products abilities though is the fact that I continue to use this on my legs and lower body after showering at night and simply wash it off my hands so I don't have to smell it as much.
On a positive note all other variations of Hempz lotions i've smelled have nice fragrances except this original formula version.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this lotions stinks to high heavens! however I was able to get past that once i started using it because it works! I have dry skin and this really helps soften my skin and it stays like that all day. If only they'd lower the price....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this stuff. i actually use this as a hand lotion. i love the smell of if and love that it's in a pump bottle. my hubby even uses it on his hand and he hates all types of hand lotions. this one doesn't make your hands greasey and absorbs quickly. i don't love the price. i don't understand why it's so expensive. i did find a discount beauty store that sells it for under $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the reviewers before me, I like everything about this but the price! My fiance LOVES this lotion - I buy it for him for Valentines Day, Christmas, and his birthday (I can't really afford $25 every few weeks because he SLATHERS this on). He works with a ton of chemicals at work and they reek havoc on his skin (especially hands and arms) but this really softens them.

So until I win MegaMillions (harhar) he only gets this once in awhile (he alternates between this and Udderly Smooth).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by funnelbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lotion. I use it all over - including my face every morning, alternating my aqua glycolic lotion/cream on my face at night (I have super dry skin). My husband likes it as well - the scent is not overpowering and it's great for sunburn. It's my number one lotion. I bought it by the gallon on ebay and it's lasted me a year now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by actalker16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite lotions. It is incredibly moisturizing, yet sinks into your skin quickly and the moisturization lasts all day. It has a very sweet, almost tropical scent that can be a bit too much at times, but I got used to it. The first time I bought this, I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $9.95 at Beauty Brands, but ever since then I have paid around $20 for it at Ulta, which can be pricey if you use it all the time. Overall, it is a really great lotion - one of the few I have tried that actually lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

CONS:
-the price, i think i paid (with tax) like $25

PROS:
-the scent is awesome !!!!!
-very moisturizing
-absorbs quickly
-just gives you that soothing feeling after you apply it !
-has alot of vitamins and good ingredients for the skin

definitely worth the money !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It's pricey--25 bux at ULTA, but it works! smell is nice, makes my skin soft all day, absorbs quickly and VERRY moisturizing. I'm actually using my mom's but I'll have to a get a bottle of my own soon (hopefully I don't end up using all of hers) There was nothing about this that really grabbed my attention at first, but my boyfriend was watching my house while I was out of town and guess he was using it--when I came back he kept commenting on how much he liked this lotion because of the smell. So I started using this, hoping he would find me (more) irresistable...lol, but turns out I really enjoy this lotion!! If you have the extra money this is worth the buy!