April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the reviewers before me, I like everything about this but the price! My fiance LOVES this lotion - I buy it for him for Valentines Day, Christmas, and his birthday (I can't really afford $25 every few weeks because he SLATHERS this on). He works with a ton of chemicals at work and they reek havoc on his skin (especially hands and arms) but this really softens them.

So until I win MegaMillions (harhar) he only gets this once in awhile (he alternates between this and Udderly Smooth).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by funnelbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lotion. I use it all over - including my face every morning, alternating my aqua glycolic lotion/cream on my face at night (I have super dry skin). My husband likes it as well - the scent is not overpowering and it's great for sunburn. It's my number one lotion. I bought it by the gallon on ebay and it's lasted me a year now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by actalker16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite lotions. It is incredibly moisturizing, yet sinks into your skin quickly and the moisturization lasts all day. It has a very sweet, almost tropical scent that can be a bit too much at times, but I got used to it. The first time I bought this, I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $9.95 at Beauty Brands, but ever since then I have paid around $20 for it at Ulta, which can be pricey if you use it all the time. Overall, it is a really great lotion - one of the few I have tried that actually lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

CONS:
-the price, i think i paid (with tax) like $25

PROS:
-the scent is awesome !!!!!
-very moisturizing
-absorbs quickly
-just gives you that soothing feeling after you apply it !
-has alot of vitamins and good ingredients for the skin

definitely worth the money !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It's pricey--25 bux at ULTA, but it works! smell is nice, makes my skin soft all day, absorbs quickly and VERRY moisturizing. I'm actually using my mom's but I'll have to a get a bottle of my own soon (hopefully I don't end up using all of hers) There was nothing about this that really grabbed my attention at first, but my boyfriend was watching my house while I was out of town and guess he was using it--when I came back he kept commenting on how much he liked this lotion because of the smell. So I started using this, hoping he would find me (more) irresistable...lol, but turns out I really enjoy this lotion!! If you have the extra money this is worth the buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by BlueFrost4

This is my absolute favorite lotion. There are many different variations and scents. The original is banana and floral. The age defying smells like vanilla and musk. The cucumber and jasmine one is self-explanatory. There is also a bronzing one but i think this one smells funky. I found it kind of smells like a tanning salon, sort of that burning flesh mixed with sweet lotions smell. My favorite of all of them is the age defying. The vanilla is overpowered by the musk so it has a masculine sort of quality to it. I just can't stop smelling it. It moisturizes extremely well and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TamiChoi

Best Moisturizer Ever!
It's really soft and not oily like others.
Smells really soft and good!
It's a bit pricey, but I will buy again because I LOVEEEEE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion's fragrance was nice (not a fav but okay), but its moisturizing didn't warrent the price AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by yanks21

The Original scent is a bit too fruity & youthful for my taste, so I discoverd the Age Defying Moisturizer and I am hooked!! It's got a very light musky floral scent, and for me it's a perfect year round smell. Besides using it daily I make sure to apply it after showering when I've spent a day in the sun. My skin soaks it right up. If you're not a fan of the original scent, give this a shot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this lotion. i bought a bottle 2 years ago at a tanning salon for about $22. I thought it was sorta expensive, but I fell in love with the scent. I still have a tiny bit left and will definately repurchase this, one reason being this is the only lotion that my bf will use to put on me : x haha. the scent is wonderful, the lotion is extremely silky and smooth, and absorbs really well into my dry skin.