October 20, 2014 | 1988 users online

Masks - Korres - Wild Rose Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this mask after I clean and scrub my face. I pat my face dry, then put this mask on for 15 minutes. It definitely brightens my complexion a lot, especially after I haven't used it for awhile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the Wild Rose trial kit and this was one of the sample products included. I have used it 5 times in the last 2 weeks and allow the product to sit on my face for about 20 minutes. It smells great, very moist/creamy feeling, and I have not had any negative reactions to it (ie break outs, clogged pores), but I have not noticed any differences in my skin. After I rinse it off my skin returns to it's dry feeling and appearance until I apply the serum and cream. I don't think it is anything special, especially in my situation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 5:29:00 AM More reviews by goldensyrup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate to bring the ratings down for this but I really do think it is a rather mediocre face mask that is a little mis-represented. First of all, it doesn't smell like wild rose at all, or any sort of rose for that matter. It's is an odd white colour that seems a bit un-natural for a supposedly natural product. I have used about half a jar now and haven't noticed any sort of difference in my skin and there certainly wasn't any sort of brightening effect at all which is disappointing. As far as price is concerned, it is reasonable but given the fact this mask is pretty useless I would not re-purchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by svedija

It is a very nice mask, i have bought it twice now. It really helps skin to look more firm and cleaner and more radiant .i also use it as a treatment for the occasional pimple, i just keep it overnight on the effected area and it takes redness away and helps it to heal it quick.
It is a highly recommended mask for people with sensitive dry or combination skin, i think it would be too mild for oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this mask one night and the next morning I had a break out and was irritated. My skin did not look brighter as I thought it would
My skin is sensitive and acne prone, maybe it was the vitamin c or shea butter that my skin could not tolerate, the scent is also way too strong. will not repurchase, im just too sensitive to this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by simiparga

A nice mask, but that's about it.
HATE the jar as it's unhygienic, it would be much better in a tube. I use this if I want a bit of a glow for tied skin and it's nice, hydrating and soothing, but nothing special in in my opinion - Just average. Much prefer the range of masks available from Aptiva.
Not going to bother with this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Kanzaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I use this mask when my skin seems dull (after a party, after taking exams...) and/or once a week. I leave it for 15 minutes and after rinsing it my skin is light, shiny, smooth and smells of roses. I'll surely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very pleasant mask. Feels like whipped cream.
It leaves your skin soft, moisturised and glowing and hides redness away.
Though it might be not moisturising enough for dry or dehydrated skin it's still very good at creating a nice complection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Frankly, I don't notice that much of a difference after using this mask. I do love it as more of an indulgence than anything else. It smells beautiful and the feeling of it on the skin and after washing it off is very very nice. I use it once a week and I'll definitely be using it more often during the xmas party season. After I tun out, I think I will buy it again next time I feel like treating myself to something nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by riaki

An excellent face mask by Korres Natural Products, promising to offer instant illumination and brightness to the skin as stated on the packaging!And that it surely does!With extracts of wild rose oil which is rich in Vitamine C, it will make your skin glow.At least that is what it did for mine.Dont expect a dramatic change, but I think that after a tiresome day, when facial skin is more likely to look dull and pale, this will be perfect as it restores a natural healthy glow. Firstly I use a mild scrub, then dry face and leave the mask on for about 15 min. as instructed and it rince off. Voila perfectly healthy and moisturized looking skin!The packaging is not sanitary at all, as with all other Korres masks, so you will have to use a scoop or something similar to prevent germs from getting in the jar. Apart from that, the mask is perfect and HG for me. I recommend it and I would repurchase!It only costs 13.00 in Greece;)