November 26, 2014 | 1654 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sebium H2O

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by mirili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ve been using this cleanser for about a year now and i think it is the best cleanser i have ever used. I dont know what it is with my face, but i have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads, but my face isnt oily at all and every other product ive used dried my face and made it worse. This one doesnt make it worse and makes it even a little better. I would recommend it to everyone who has sensitive skin.
EDIT: Still love it, its great and I will not use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've read about this product long ago but I couldn't get it because I didn't know where to buy it. My skin is acne prone and was severly damaged by murad acne complex. Before using this, I slowly switched products so I used the Bioderma Crealine H2O for about 2 days then used this. SAVED MY SKIN. OH MY GOSH. I can't thank Bioderma enough. By just sprinkling the water on a cotton pad and wiping it all over your face (one simple step) all the redness disappeared (in just 3 days) It cleans all traces of make-up if you follow directions. My skin is more even toned (well after a few weeks at least). It's getting colder now but it doesn't dry my skin one bit. Make-up goes so well on top. I don't even put a moisturizer anymore this stuff just works. I know this is weird but I keep smiling now when I look in the mirror. I feel better about myself again. It's a little hard to find though, but they sell it in Shopper's and I hear there are promos/sales for them. My mom buys it on her trips to Paris so it's so much cheaper. If you're someone who suffers from acne, try this. There might be a little purging but it would last like 4 days or a week. It's worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by albinonymph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

this is regularly $22 for a 250ml bottle thats a tad expensive for what it is. i only bought it because it was on sale and the pharasist convinced me to try it. i have been useing it about two months since the begining of summer trying to get nice skin before school starts again...it didnt exactly work. am i the only one whos skin got really shiny the second i but anything over this, i dry it with a towel as best i can but the second i put on moisturizer over top my skin gets super shiny. this cleared my cheeks a bit and makes my skin have a nice glow after using it but its deffinatly not worth the comments on why my face looks so oily! will deffinatly not repurchase but the pharasist did say if i did not get the desired results with this i could try the gel rinse version.idk. nothing works for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i've only been using this for 2 weeks, but if it continues to be this good, i can safely say that it is my hg cleanser/makeup remover.
it has a mild exfoliating effect, i guess it's from rubbing my face with a cotton pad so my skin gets smoother and softer. also, it leaves a very slight film, or layer, which is why my face doesn't feel dry so i don't need to use a moisturizer over it, but only an acne treatment (avene cleanance k).
it removes foundation completely, but it seems that this is not one of those products where little goes a long way. according to my loose estimation, the 250 ml bottle will last no more than two months. however, if you buy the 500 ml bottle, you will get more value for money. (in my country, the 250 ml costs cca 15$, and the 500 ml is around 22$)
the only thing i dislike is the taste. no, i do not drink this :D, but when i rub it in with a cotton pad, i sometimes accidentaly go over my mouth with it, and it leaves a sour taste, which is a bit yuck. but the smell is very nice, fresh, but not overpowering.
mind you, this does not have any life changing effect on acne, but it does make my face feel and look generally clearer and more even.
anyhow, if this continues to perform the way that it has so far, i will continue to repurchase it time and time again.
UPDATE: still loving it as both texture and appearance of my skin have improved significantly. i'm on my second bottle now and i'm not even thinking of buying another cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm probably the only negative one here...but this product really and truly made me break out! I've given it a go at least 3 times (i only have half a bottle left) so i've really tried to give this product, which has flawless reviews, a try! I don't know what it is..i hope i can spot the ingredient so it''ll help me with my future purchases..i currently use it to clean my brushes to use it up...i won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by thecartel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was really happy with this product. I don't use it to wash my face alone. I wash my face first with my regular cleanser then I apply a little of this just to make sure I get all the stuff that my cleanser might have missed. It says no rinse, but I still do it anyways just in case! I feel like this really, REALLY wipes my face clean. My skin feels so fresh and oil-free, and my pores seem refined. It also contains zinc and copper (I think), which actually helps to heal acne, and it does slightly reduce the severity of my breakouts. I think that if you use it as your main cleanser, it's like draining the whole bottle down the sink! I definitely recommend this as more of a toner, but with a quick rinse afterward. Just try it, and you'll see just how little you really need :) (Be careful if you have dry skin though, you may not want to do the whole "wash your face twice thing" as it may be irritating)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpisAnObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about this product from a YouTube personality (pixiwoo) a few years ago and purchased it. I still have the same 500ml bottle I bought in 2009 and its 2011. Granted, I alternate makeup removers, but I love this product. It doesn't burn when it gets in my eyes, it removes all the makeup, I don't have to scrub the makeup off. I am not allergic to it. I just wish it was more readily available. I got it off ebay for $23.60 (with shipping).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by eunice33

i used it more like a face makeup remover. it can not removed my mascara (mac zoomlash) over all i do like it as a face makeup remover as it does removed my foundation very well (face feel clean and its gentle to my face) but not as a eye makeup remover . as after i used it to removed my eye makeup i still have lots of mascara on my lashes :( . Over all i am quite disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by lorenlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a really good product and almost 100% effective. However, I don't use it alone as a cleanser.

For me, I use it as a toner. I use a gentle foaming cleanser, then afterwards, I put a few drops on a cotton pad and cleanse my face one more time with this. Amazingly, the cotton pad always looks like it has absorbed some more dirt and oil which my other cleanser failed to remove. After this, I just pat my face dry.

The good points of this is that it doesn't dry your face and leave you with skin tightness like many other cleansers, so it can be used as a suitable toner. It's also effective in removing dirt.

The reason why I don't part with this is because this is the only thing that soothes my skin after it became weird and sensitive because of the Oil Cleansing Method (nightmare). If I don't use this, the bumps and stuff all return. Yet if I use it alone, it's not enough and my face still gets pimples.

Amazing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG cleanser!! Love this stuff, it has saved my skin! I was loyal to Spectro for years and never even heard of Bioderma till randomly seeing a review on the homepage of MUA. I am soooooo glad I started using this stuff. My skin looks and feels amazinggggg! The overall texture is smoother and less oily. It got rid of all acne and bumps, and I rarely have a pimple anymore. If I do, they appear smaller and disappear in half the time and with no scarring. Mores are tighter and smaller too!! :) my skin did purge, but not as bad as I thought would happen. Since using this stuff I am done to using BP lotion 3 days a week instead of 7. This stuff truly does what it says. So refreshing to find something that actually works and doesn't make my skin worse.