April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Great stuff! Way better than chapstick. Makes my lips soft and supple. I have used this stuff for many years. I wear it to bed everynight, and sometimes under my lipstick. It has a light pink tint in the tube, but it goes on very clear on me. This is another one of the Avon products that has become a staple in our home. It has been around forever and I hope it stays in the Avon line.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by loveshaked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this item as a minuscule stocking stuffer, and now I'm slightly obsessed with it. It is incredibly moisturizing and it feels amazing on my lips. Since it's now the winter my lips get chapped easily, and this product has kept them incredibly supple and soft. The only negatives that I can say about it is that the packing is awful. I hate the cheap plastic that has a rip seal. The smell is quite strange too, it smells like a bad drugstore lipstick. Although it smells like this, I can't stop applying it all day (even when it isn't necessary). I would recommend this to anyone who would like a cheap, yet amazing lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by hopep

I bought a few of these when they were on sale. I now have one in every room in the house. Very cheap but the product is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by binky43130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot live without this stuff. Great feeling on the lips and last fairly well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Man, for 69 cents (or a little more depending on Avon's sales), this is a really awesome product. It's soft and plushy/creamy on the lips and very moisturizing. The scent is pretty artificial, but really for under a buck I am not complaining! I dislike the packaging because to rip the seal it's very possible to rip the label (they're attached) and make your product look beat up...but again..DUDE...under. a. dollar! Who cares? I have 3 and I will keep purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the look of this: pink and girly and slightly retro, however, the scent bugs me. It smells faintly synthetic and plasticky, not fruity. Moisturizes well with a very faint pink tint. Got it for 79 cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this. Ive used it on and off since I was little. It beings me back to my childhood. Smells girly and looks it too. A nice, light, very sheer pink balm. Moisturizes wonderfully. Love the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nicole420pm

Scent is a little weird, especially if you are accustomed to a more fruity balm, but it doesn't bother me. This balm is cheap and really moisturizes - it doesn't just creat a waxy barrier.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by whimzer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tastes horrible, but it works. My lips feel moisturized, and it lasts longer than other lip chaps that I have used in the past. I don't have to re-apply as much. I bought these for cheap ($0.99) because they were on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. This is some great stuff! I got this from Avon on sale for $.79 (regularly it's only a dollar) and I feel like I have new lips. I've been wearing it off and on during the day and put it on every night before I go to bed. Before my lips were chapped and painful, really just pretty neglected, and needed a good conditioner. After about a week of using this stuff regularly, my lips are smooth and perfect! I am beyond pleased.

There is a slight smell/taste, and some may consider the smell to be "old." To me it smells like a rose-scented/flavored lip balm I already have; the scent isn't necessarily unpleasant, and really isn't very strong. Didn't bother me at all.

I much prefer this product to the pricier Burt's Bees (I was a devotee). Burt's Bees is waxy and really just sits on your lips instead of sinking in and conditioning. It may be great for protection from the elements, if you were going on a ski trip or something, but if you really want a conditioner to moisturize and help bring your chapped lips back to health, then this is your product.

Would definitely repurchase; I'll likely buy a few tubes at a time from here on out to keep in different spots (bathroom, by the bed, purse, etc.) like other reviewers. Great product!