Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 11/12/2009 2:28:00 AM

Amazing product. Great texture, great colour, great packaging, great lasting power. It's a joy to apply. Got this in Fresh Rose thanks to the recommendation from my BA and it leaves me with a radiant face, so much so that I can even forgo my blusher. Absolutely love it!

on 8/5/2009 6:32:00 PM

AMAZING. . .smells amazing, looks amazing, packaging amazing. . just amazing. . .
it makes me look porcelein when on top of foundation, yet for it being pastle white, it doesnt make me look like casper, just like a really pretty paleness that stops shine, . . i find i need to touch up by the end of work but thats nothing, and although expensive it lasts for ever. . . xx

on 6/27/2009 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

simply amazing!! i use it over my moisturizer n sunscreen it looks amazing n my face stays fresh through out the day..works superb with foundation and TM..love it!! would def repurchase.

on 6/25/2009 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great. Got my in Sweet Caramel, covers, mattes and looks great.

on 4/21/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great powder! leaves the skin feeling silkier! I use it on top of the daily cream and sunblock. I do not need to use any other powder! then just apply regular blush!! looks great!!

on 1/1/2009 11:38:00 PM

The first and the best loose powder that i have. I also try new one but none of them can beat this GIVENCHY loose powder. I love its color and the smell of flower. The texture is very soft and high quality. PERFECT ( too expensive though)

on 3/7/2008 7:20:00 AM

I was talked into buying this by the Givency SA when I was lemming one of their blushes which was sold out - she recommended this powder in Sweet Caramel or Fresh Rose to add a healthy tint to my cheeks - but I was after more impact from a proper blush! Anyway - she tested these colours on the back of my hands, and I fell in love with the super-fine texture. It was so fine and silky soft that it sunk into my hands immediately, and made them look so unbelievably smooth and soft! Since my loose powder was beginning to run out I decided to buy a shade closer to my skin colour (MAC nc25-30) for setting liquid foundation. Delicious beige is a pretty close match - I shake some on to the small puff that's included, then dab a large powder brush on to the puff to pick up a light layer of powder. I buff this on top of foundation and the tiny shimmers blend into my skin to form a lovely invisible glow without emphasizing my crater-sized pores. My skin tends to get a little oily by about lunch-time (combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin) and this doesn't really prevent the oilies, so I carry blotting paper for touch-ups (I've found that powders that mattify and prevent oiliness also tend to dehydrate my skin, so I stear away from those).
The packaging is fairly bulky, as it's made up of 4 individual cube containers, so you actually don't get as much product as you would from a usual container of that size. You get a small puff that sits on top of the combined sifter, so you if wanted to use only 1 or 2 of the powders, you would have to dip your brush on the area of the puff that picks up that colour (bearing in mind that the puff isn't always replaced on the sifter in the same position), or cover the holes distributing the colours that you don't wish to use. Having said that the packaging is very glam and totally covetable! Delicious Beige consists of 2 yellow-toned beige powders, plus 2 blue-toned powders in light pink and lavendar. Bought this from Debenhams (UK stores) for GBP27.00 on promotion ((usual price GBP30.00).

Hum, bit worried about the post on the ingredients of this but....you use such a little amount that I can't believe that it gets mega absorbed. This is a really great powder. Finely milled, and the blend of the colours for us ghostly people just lifts the whole face. It sets whatever foundation I am using at the time (today BB foundation stick) and gives that glow, as well as helping it last longer. The only thing I would say is that it can get messy because I don't use the puff in the box, I use my big brush and tap the excess off. It is expensive but you use such a little bit and it lasts and lasts.

I was talked into buying this by the lady at the counter, and I'm so glad I did! This powder sits really beautifully-- it doesn't cake like some, and it goes on very subtly, whilst still taking away any oilyness. The packaging is lovely and it lasts for asolutely ages: a great investment!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used the Prisme Again in Chic White for ages and love it - it's my HG pressed powder so I was so excited when the loose powder version was launched.
I was a bit disappointed that the colour options where different to the pressed (so no chic white) but decided to try the 'light pastel' loose version (I am SUPER pale!).

LOVE this powder! Its so finely milled and fine - it sets make up with out looking powdered and also if you use on its own it evens out your skin tone and adds a soft focus finish.
Its doesn't cake and works well with the pressed powder if you need to touch up your makeup in the day (my skin is combination but I can get oily on my chin especially on warm days but I only need to touch up once or twice a day to take me through the evening if I'm going out.)
It gives a soft, sheer finish that takes away shine without making you look too matt. I will definitely re-purchase this one!!

Update - sadly my normally tolerant skin began to react to this so I have had to stop using it. My skin began to feel a little dry then flaked and eventually developed eczema before I realised this was the product causing the issue. So I have taken off some lippies for this reason. Having looked at the ingredients on Sephora.com it seems the first ingredient is used as a pesticide and is listed as toxic to humans and carcinogenic! (Googled it), plus there is nylon and various other potentially irritating ingredients. Still if your skin is more robust than mine it does deliver all I listed previously. I have now moved onto Dr Hauschkas loose powder which has helped heal my skin.

Recommended for Normal Skin