August 28, 2014 | 1665 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Am I the only one who doesn't like this product? It sheds like crazy and doesn't apply anything well.. I guess you get what you pay for

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

With the Eye Defining Brush in the same line doing wonders for me, this brush was a little disappointing. It's pretty good, but not as much as the Eye Defining. It does shed, unlike my other E.L.F. brush. But what can I expect, it's a dollar. I can't be as harsh on this as I would be if a M.A.C. brush did the same thing.

It's not bad for eyeshadow, it applies your eyeshadows well. I still recommend it, if you don't mind some mild shedding (and it'll probably stop shedding after you clean it too).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Amazing brush for applying eyeshadow to the lids. It picks up so much product and packs on easily to the lids. I prefer this one way over my Urban Decay brush and this was only 1$!!!! I use this every single day and never had any shedding and the hairs are super soft. This is a top quality brush for an insanely cheap price!! Its a no brainer, A MUST BUY!!! Best dollar ive ever spent!! A++++

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i use this brush daily. i cant live without it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

Here's a brush all first time makeup enthusiasts should get. The bristles are tight and dense, which is perfect for packing on eye shadow. It gives you percision on creating corner v and darker lines. I haven't seen my brush shed, but even if it does, I can just buy another one at Target. Get buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by dbc202

Great brush! Affordable and a great brush to apply your eyeshadow with. I don't really have much to say negative on it. But I would definitely repurchase and I give it a 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by cookiecrumb

I have a few of these brushes - they're perfect! Can't beat the price either. They do need to be washed before the first use, like any makeup brush, and there is a little shedding. I use primarily loose, finely milled shadows and ELF brushes work great with those.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

The handle fell off the first week I had it. It also sheds and is scratchy. The elf studio is much better than their regular line. At least I only spent a buck on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Arrflorr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bottom line... You always get what u pay for!! I would never spend $30 for one stupid brush so when ELF was on many stores shelves i def stocked up on their brushes and little things to aid me with my makeup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up for a dollar at HEB and love it. This brush has a while wooden handle and natural fibers. It is wide so it is meant for all over application. It is soft so it is a bit flexible but but has a lot of body and it picks up shadow well. It applies shadow right where you want it. I have other brushes but prefer this one over them. This works so well for me. E.L.F. has more than one line of brushes out though. I picked up a set of black ones with plastic handles that were sold in a kit. I also picked up the white ones with the wooden handles that are sold separately. I prefer the white tools that were sold individually. They just seem to be better quality, although both sets work. It seems like the white ones have more bristles/fibers and seem fluffier. I can't say how this compares to an expensive brush but it works great for me and applies makeup well and I look good so I don't see a reason to even look at a higher priced tool.