Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

3.8

on 1/3/2010 3:20:00 PM

I love this lipgloss!! The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't stay on long enough. Everything else about it is great though; it gives your lips a great shine without overdoing anything, smells awesome, and feels great- no stickiness.

on 12/30/2009 4:05:00 PM

omg this is one of my favourite lip glosses
it has a nice smell, and if you get it in your mouth it tastes good too :) lmfao
it has a nice color, a coral pink and light shimmer :D

on 12/30/2009 3:57:00 PM

This is one of my favourite lip glosses! It was cheap, it is very moisturising, and the sheer colour is very pretty and flattering. It is a shiny gloss with a light fruity smell and flavour that really doesn't smell artificial to me, which is nice. It has a very light and thin consistency, and isn't sticky, which I also really like. The colour is a light shimmery shell pink, and is very flattering on pale skin tones (like me!) because it is very sheer, but still creates a pink, luminous tint on your lips! I think it is fine for use during the day, but you can layer it over a darker or more intense colour at night for a super-shiny, pretty look!

on 12/17/2009 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the worst lip glosses I've used! The packaging is average like most lip glosses. The color is a sheer pink but it looked like a clear gloss on the lips. It has a very fruity scent...almost like lip smackers. No matter how much I put on It felt so slippery and thin on my lips... It's not moisturizing. and it made my lips tingled!!! ...like I am about to have an allergic reaction to the lip gloss (which I didn't, thankfully!) This lip gloss did nothing but to keep my lips smelling fruity. And I am too paranoid about the tingling on my lips...this is going into the trash.

on 12/10/2009 6:14:00 PM

This product added the perfect transparent colour (dark peach), with quite a bit of shine. It doesn't last forever, although that is to be expected of a lip gloss. I think it works well for going out in the evening, but it's a bit too shiny for daytime. Also, my lips are quite chapped, and when I wore it alone, it tingled (not in a good way), so make sure you wear some sort of lip balm/base underneath if your lips are dry. I will not buy it again, since I value simplicity, but I recommend it for optimum shine with a splash of colour.

P.S.: It will draw extra attention to your lips, so beware of that.

on 10/4/2009 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS!!
It's not sticky at all, and the colour's awesome! It's shiny, but not overly frosty, and it gives my lips a natural pink tint and shimmer that I absolutely love. It's a great basic lip gloss, I carry it around with me everywhere, and I'm actually thinking of getting a second tube to keep in my pencil case!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lipgloss. It is not sticky at all and has a pleasant smell. It is super shiny which is something that I was looking for. I wish that this could be more pigmented but oh well. =P

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For a drugstore brand this is a great lipgloss! All covergirl lipgloss is great, but this is by far my favorite. I like shimmery, fruity tasting/smelling lipgloss and this is just that! I love the light pink color of it, it compliments my fair skin and blue eyes so well. It's a great price for the quality and I'd reccomend it to anyone! I'd say it's just as good if not better then my Victorias Secret "very sexy" lip gloss.

I needed new lip gloss, had just run out of the AmazeMint and wanted to try something new. I saw the Fruit Spritzers and decided to try it. My boyfriend actually picked out the color (he said, "Natural looking lips are sexy"). It is just enough shine and color to make a difference, but not over the top. Very natural, very sophisticated. I love it! Plus, it is not sticky at all!!!

on 7/23/2009 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love that this isn't thick or sticky. It's always in my purse, has a hint of shimmer and is very sheer, which makes my naturally pigmented lips look really nice and full. If you don't lick your lips a lot, it can last a while, but it tastes so good, I'm always having to reapply. I don't mind. ;-) Very good find for me!

Popular Lip Glosses