Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

4.2

INCI Name WATER SD ALCOHOL 39-C POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE SODIUM COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE GLYCERETH-5 LACTATE GLUCONOLACTONE SODIUM BENZOATE PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSS POLYMER ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE FRAGRANCE

on 6/8/2012 2:58:00 AM

I discovered this recently and I am in love with it. I've always had problems making my make up last all day but this has really saved the day. I use this over everything, liquid foundation, tinted moisturizers, and powder foundations. With tinted moisturizers, I usually only get around 3 shine-free hours of wear but with this, I get 8 hours. With foundations, I find that when I use this I don't have to blot mid-day anymore and it's just awesome. Definitely definitely repurchasing.

The packaging is decent too though it could be better. I find that it doesn't spray as easier or evenly as MAC fix plus so I might just transfer mine into my fix plus bottle once I finish it.

on 5/4/2012 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Much like Urban Decay All Nighter (made by the same company) this is a waste of money. If you REALLY want your makeup to seriously last then try Ben Nye Final Seal or Model in a Bottle setting sprays, they're cheaper & actually work. I went to a rave for New Years & several other events where you're up dancing for hours & sweating & this honestly didn't hold up, my makeup never stayed as well with this then my other sprays. I mean this sprays really fine & it's refreshing but it almost just feels like water. It doesn't make your makeup transfer, water, or rub resistant. Sure your makeup will stay on maybe a bit longer with this then without but not by much. The only good things about it is that it feels very refreshing (it sprays a very fine mist), it makes your makeup look less powdery/makeup-ey & more like skin (much like Fix +), doesn't feel heavy, drying, or shelacked but it just doesn't cut it for me, wouldn't buy it again

on 4/24/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Magic in a bottle!! A friend was given the Bridal version for a bridesmaid gift for a wedding she was in. I tried it for a girls night out and I am in love!! I ended up buying the Makeup Finishing Spray and I use it for work and my makeup stays on all day and I bring this with me for weddings and parties esp when I'll be dancing the night away. It's a light spray and feels great going on. My make up doesn't move. LOVE love love!

on 3/28/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i had high hopes about this product because of all the great things i heard bout it but this didnt really do anything for me. it made my skin feel tight and i didnt see any difference in the lasting time of my make up.

on 3/14/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff, and I love it! I ordered the 2 oz bottle from their website, and received a 4 oz bottle at no extra charge because they ran out of 2 oz bottles. Score! I have pretty normal skin: no acne, no oil problems, etc. I really don't wear a ton of makeup, but I do use a silicone based primer under my powder foundation. I apply all of my makeup, then at the very end, I set it with 2-3 sprays. It won't keep your skin from getting shiny/oily, but it will add a little more mileage to your makeup. I apply my makeup at 5:30am, and even 12 hours later, it still looks good. My only complaint is with the price of the product, but I suppose you get what you pay for.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This just rocks! I do not even notice it on me, it does not change anything about my makeup except exceptional staying power. I use a not very long lasting foundation, Smashbox HD, and I have never had a problem, as so many others have, with it staying on because I always spray this on once I have put on all of my makeup. It is just something I will always have. I have been using it for about 2 years, tried a few ones like it, but this is the best.

on 2/18/2012 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product does what it claims to do. It keeps my makeup in place for hours and hours, even on a sweaty dancefloor in a club. It's really amazing. Somehow I wish it was a primer base sort of product because I don't like spraying it on top of newly applied makeup, it feels like "ruining" it a little bit, haha. It gets the face kind of WET and although it dries I just don't like that feeling. I'm going to try it as a primer under my makeup and experiment with it a bit.

on 12/14/2011 6:34:00 PM

Honestly, i had only bought this because of the 20% off and free shipping( whitch got to me in 2 days O.O and i live in texas btw) anyways... i bought the biggest size of the original spray and the smallest size of the no more shine spray for travel :3. I have been useing this for roughly 2 1/2 weeks now and i guess i was expecting a miracle with this spray because i bought it for my oillly skin and preventing my eye liner from fall out. Don't get me wrong, it help ALOT but i do find my skin oily and having to still wipe the bottom of my eyes after 5 hours but it is alot less then it use to be. i think the mistake i made in the beginning is making sure i get spray enough on my face because i notice after 2 days i don't always press down hard enough aim too far away from my face( or maybe im a klutz XD) anyways after that it got alot better. comparing this to the urban decay version that is partnered with skindinavia this is 100x more better then that setting spray.. anyways hope this helps and good luck!

on 12/2/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the wedding version in the 118ml(??) size about 2 weeks ago. I'm gonna be doing my cuz's makeup for her wedding which will be in the tropics. I have been testing this out for the last week, I also used on to do my lil cuz's yr 12 formal make-up AKA senior Prom, which worked out excellently... It's going into Summer here at the moment so we're getting our summer days so I've been testing it out on these particular days as I need this stuff to work in Tropical heat(Fiji) and this stuff is just freakin' AMAZING... I love it. and I love that its so light, usually once you spray a finishing spray on your face, you can feel the extra layer, however light that layer might be, but with this stuff... once it settles you feel like you need to spray again cause it really is featherlight.. even lighter. I've gotta say I've used a few finishing sprays in my time but I really noticed the actual staying power that this has. From about 9 till 8pm at night my make-up is strangely looks as perfect as it did at 9am.. I recieved a 15mL size of just the original Finishing spray as a free gift with the 118ml, which I haven't actually used, only coz its so small, I'm saving it to take with me while I'm travelling. I'm use to havin to respray or mainly use a finishing spray to refresh. Never ever, have I thought that a long last finishing spray would actuallu would actually work as a LONG LAST finishing.. I love it, its genius. completely worth every pretty make-up penny!!

on 9/19/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is an HG for me! I LOVE this setting spray! It works extremely well at making my make up stay on all day! From 9am to 11pm, it has kept 85% of my makeup. I have oily skin and my makeup likes to sweat off in the summertime. This spray has helped my foundation and eyeliner stay looking fresh very well. I don't use primer (it has never done anything for me). I do set my face makeup with powder though, then i just do 3 sprays on my face. 1 spray for each side and 1 spray for the center. Once, i did 5 sprays and my skin felt vert taut when the spray dried like a mask. So 3 sprays is enough for me :) i wish this was easier to get in canada but i will keep ordering it because it is sooo worth it. Think of it as a hairspray for the face; keeps the makeup in place! I woulf highly recommend everyone to try this if you have trouble with makeup fading with the day.

Popular Primer/ Correctors