July 25, 2014 | 1524 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - TheBalm - BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by TheresaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

The best tinted moisturizer I've tried to date!
Applies like a dream. Makes my skin feel comfortable and once it's on you can't feel it on your face. Coverage is good for a TM. Very light weight and almost has a powder-like finish. I'm NW15 and this doesn't look orange or yellow like a lot of TM or BBs seem to be.
It has no scent which I like in a face product. I like a squeeze tube for packaging cause I feel like I can get most of the product out, and they're easy to cut open to get the last bits out.
I think the value for money is great. You get a lot of product for the price which is always good! I think I will repurchase this next summer when I retire my foundations for the season.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by weezee111

I love this product. In fact, I love this entire band! They are completely underrated. The tinted moisturizer has a medium coverage, doesn't break out my acne prone skin, and the sunscreen really does it's job! I have actually been able to find this at Marshall's a few times for $12.00. Keep your eyes open ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

Nice, smooth coverage for when my skin is clear. Great for weekend-light/natural-look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with TheBalm after joining MUA. This really is a great tinted moisturizer. It provides a non streaky, and good coverage. I have some other Beauty Balm creams so I am switching it up to use them all. I think my makeup actually looks better the days I use this. I just wish I could buy some locally and have a counter to check out the colors in person. If you are looking at trying this, do not hesitate. It is worth every penny.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by blairrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really love this product. Provides decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't make me look like an oil slick if I set it with powder. It does have a scent to it but its not bothersome, its a very fresh smell that fades. The only issue I have with this is that sometimes the product near the opening gets gunky and thick but its no biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this moisturizer!!!! I have been searching for a good TM that won't look streaky on my face and this is it!!!
It has enough coverage that it evens out the skin tone and hides any redness however it does not have enough coverage to hide blemishes which is ok with me because it's such a lightweight TM. It does not feel like I have anything on my face which is what I like. It has spf 18 which is great!!!
This is never given me break outs but I remember the first time I wore it it felt heavy on my skin but now it does not feel like I have anything on.
A lot of people have complained that it's too yellow based but since I have more of a tan it works a lot better on my skin.
I love the packaging! It's a tube so it's very hygienic and it's easy to travel with!
I will most definitely repurchase this! I got this on hautelook.com for $10 so if you just want to try this wait until thebalm is back on the website instead of paying $25 on their website.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

too bad this seems to be discontinued :( it's on amazon though! It's very nice, the tint is just sheer enough that even though the light is too dark for me, after I blend it in it doesn't make a difference. It evens out my skin a little, not too greasy. I like it a lot, it's the perfect start to my make up routine and it looks brilliant with my mac mineralize skin finish natural over top. I also like that it's spf 18, and it moisturizes so I don't feel bad if I don't wash all my makeup off at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sashi

I used to use the Shisheido tinted moisturizer for ages at nearly $50 a tube!!
This one goes on a whole lot better, lasts longer and has no fragrance for less than half the price. and it's not tested on animals! a huge plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Braethan

Please don't ever stop making this! This is what I have been needing for a longggg time. First, this stuff smooths on like silk and a little is all you need. The coverage is fantastic, just the right amount to cover the redness but still not look like your wearing makeup. I have the most beautiful natural glow when I'm wearing this. It hides my fine lines beautifully. This lasts all day long for me, right up until I wash it off at night. I don't feel this on my face at all, I hate anything I can feel. No breakouts and no clogged pores. This tube is a very generous size and will last for ages. This followed by my mac MSFN = perfection. I'm a NW25 and I use this in light medium its a perfect match. BTW I also tried Jemma kidd light as air and this blows it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does not give that "perfect" makeup look, and that's why I love it. My skin looks like my real skin just better because it evens out skin tone and balances my combination skin since it's not overly moisturizing, just moisturizing enough.
SPF is a plus as it cuts down on my makeup steps. Even though it contains SPF, product is not greasy feeling or contain a sunscreen odor.
This product is everything I had hoped Benefit's TM would be.
Only downside is that since it is water-based, this product doesn't last very long in high humidity or if you get sweaty.
I set this product with TheBalm's Sexy Mama.